Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is gifted!!!! Does she just send begging letters to loads of companies so they send her stuff!

Reactions: 9
Everything is gifted!!!! Does she just send begging letters to loads of companies so they send her stuff!
Is she still signed with Gleam? My guess is because they’re quite a big influencer agency a lot of companies will contact them so there are lots of opportunities.

Her sending begging letters would actually be quite a lot of work so doubt she’s doing that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was so tempted to ask in her Q&A, “do you ever buy anything with actual money? Or do you just rely on everything being gifted to you?”

Maybe Fay is Chief Beggy Letter Sender… sends them out for the both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So disappointed by the blatant bullshit on the recent stories/reels about her “kit”. She’s been using a G7x for YEARS, that’s why her photos have that distinctive high quality to them. Also the newest iPhone for shooting video which is most compatible with all the apps we use. I noticed her using this tit quality flip phone a few weeks ago and KNEW this ad was coming. They must’ve paid her very well for it to be worthwhile lying to her following. Shocked but not surprised.

Reactions: 15
So disappointed by the blatant bullshit on the recent stories/reels about her “kit”. She’s been using a G7x for YEARS, that’s why her photos have that distinctive high quality to them. Also the newest iPhone for shooting video which is most compatible with all the apps we use. I noticed her using this tit quality flip phone a few weeks ago and KNEW this ad was coming. They must’ve paid her very well for it to be worthwhile lying to her following. Shocked but not surprised.
She’s a bleeping disgrace

• Heart
I thought she was an iPhone person too!
She is!!! She’s been using this new phone for a couple of weeks interchangeably with the trusty iPhone. The quality is so obviously poorer, more grainy and laggy. I know for a fact her outfit pics are shot on a Canon G7x as she’s used it for years and was one of the people who’s review of it made me buy one! Could recognise the quality a mile off.

The mirror at her hairdresser looks like it’s framed by pale sloppy dog turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
every time I see her post now I just think, ‘beg-an ellaby’ not meg-an… because all her posts are so beggy and false and greedy!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Does anything think Megan and Amy have fallen out? I’ve not seen them together since the buccal fat was mentioned on here

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anything think Megan and Amy have fallen out? I’ve not seen them together since the buccal fat was mentioned on here
no, they’re still commenting on each other’s IG & besties - matching hair do’s now as well!

Reactions: 3
I still yearn to know what went down betwixt Megan and Sophie Traynor. If only Sophie were a Tattler!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Faye,banging on in her latest Tik Tok about Rosemary oil and how much she’s fed up of seeing it.If a brand would have gifted her some it would be the face oil of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is one miserable little person isn’t she. Surprised she’s managing to make a living as an influenza as she just lacks charisma
Faye,banging on in her latest Tik Tok about Rosemary oil and how much she’s fed up of seeing it.If a brand would have gifted her some it would be the face oil of dreams.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.