Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! I'm new and was being nosey about Megan's house online and then got sucked into reading these posts! Have read the first, skimmed through the second, skipped the 3rd and here we are.
I've followed her for a good few years and totally agree that she was good at the beginning. I still love her style and the way she puts pieces together but agree that she's difficult to warm to. There are lots of other bloggers who seem more genuine and I often send messages just asking where an item is from (from a story or something) and Megan is the only one who has never replied. I always try to look for it first or make sure it's not been tagged or aff link added but she never ever replies. Considering she's a fashion blogger, she just seems a bit stand offish which is such a shame! I'm going to go against the grain here though and say that Faye has always actually been really responsive and nice in replies and it's such a shock to read all these things about her, can't believe it!
Definitely think that the fangirling from when George was with Diana is so weird but I guess that sort of thing maybe happens when people are younger?! Doesn't make it ok though obviously!
Also totally agree that her fashion is super unattainable now and that's such a shame. I think I remember that there was quite a big emphasis on affordable fashion at the beginning which was great and relatable. It's so much easier for someone to have good style when they're getting sent designer (and non designer) for free! Totally unrealistic and can see how it makes people feel a bit tit. Especially through a pandemic when people can't afford rent and food, never mind clothes!
Been seeing her posting lots of 'well if you don't like me, unfollow' but totally agree with everything that's been said here that that's not the point! She chose to be a blogger and should've been aware she'd get criticism and needs to get over it a bit I think. People also follow her for fashion tips and styling and interiors so for her to all of a sudden be like 'no I don't want to share anymore' is pretty stupid.
Hate that she hasn't bothered educating herself on BLM and she's just stopped posting about it like it doesn't matter anymore.
Anyway glad I got that off my chest. 😂

I do wish her all the best with her baby though, I had one a few months ago and it's so difficult. Although she has family close by that she could bubble up with so that's a bonus for her.

If someone could round up what I've missed in 3+4 that would be great 😂😂

Wow soz for the long post, clearly had a lot to say have been reading this while on the night feeds 🤣
Btw this is my first post and I made an account to post on this but I promise I'm not a spy. Just was nosey about that amazing house of theirs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I’m glad she isn’t too, I think she looks great tbf to her! Ive seen a couple of other influencers being gifted that super expensive buggy, can’t believe how much it is!
I noticed Liv Purvis has a gifted buggy too - amongst everything else. Have no idea how there isn’t a thread on her already - literally everything she posts / does a story on is an “ad/press sample” it should be her middle name.

Reactions: 6
Hi! I'm new and was being nosey about Megan's house online and then got sucked into reading these posts! Have read the first, skimmed through the second, skipped the 3rd and here we are.
I've followed her for a good few years and totally agree that she was good at the beginning. I still love her style and the way she puts pieces together but agree that she's difficult to warm to. There are lots of other bloggers who seem more genuine and I often send messages just asking where an item is from (from a story or something) and Megan is the only one who has never replied. I always try to look for it first or make sure it's not been tagged or aff link added but she never ever replies. Considering she's a fashion blogger, she just seems a bit stand offish which is such a shame! I'm going to go against the grain here though and say that Faye has always actually been really responsive and nice in replies and it's such a shock to read all these things about her, can't believe it!
Definitely think that the fangirling from when George was with Diana is so weird but I guess that sort of thing maybe happens when people are younger?! Doesn't make it ok though obviously!
Also totally agree that her fashion is super unattainable now and that's such a shame. I think I remember that there was quite a big emphasis on affordable fashion at the beginning which was great and relatable. It's so much easier for someone to have good style when they're getting sent designer (and non designer) for free! Totally unrealistic and can see how it makes people feel a bit tit. Especially through a pandemic when people can't afford rent and food, never mind clothes!
Been seeing her posting lots of 'well if you don't like me, unfollow' but totally agree with everything that's been said here that that's not the point! She chose to be a blogger and should've been aware she'd get criticism and needs to get over it a bit I think. People also follow her for fashion tips and styling and interiors so for her to all of a sudden be like 'no I don't want to share anymore' is pretty stupid.
Hate that she hasn't bothered educating herself on BLM and she's just stopped posting about it like it doesn't matter anymore.

I do wish her all the best with her baby though, I had one a few months ago and it's so difficult. Although she has family close by that she could bubble up with so that's a bonus for her.

Wow soz for the long post, clearly had a lot to say have been reading this while on the night feeds 🤣
Btw this is my first post and I made an account to post on this but I promise I'm not a spy. Just was nosey about that amazing house of theirs 😂😂😂
Definitely spend more night feeds reading through the threads, they're a whirlwind because Faye likes to come on them and dig herself deeper holes! Congrats on your baby 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Dunno if you missed all the George drama...

Reactions: 2
Dunno if you missed all the George drama...
Think that's the last thing I read about him being accused of being a sleaze? Really awful if it's true and really awful if it's a false accusation but haven't read the whole thing so don't know the full story so feel like I can't comment.
I get the impression sometimes that she almost wants to have the influencer job/freebies/life but isn't interested in her fans that much and isn't interested in using her voice to talk about important topics such as BLM for example. I wonder if she'll go in a new direction now she's got a baby!

Reactions: 5
I actually quite like Liv Purvis and her work approach to Instagram (I.e. actually engaging with her followers) and have enjoyed her stories since arrival of her baby.
I miss Megan’s chatty stories, can’t remember the last time I saw her speak on Instagram

Reactions: 9
I'm confused because megan quit youtube to be more private but she's still sharing her whole life online and using her newborn for #ads? What's the difference?
I feel like she made bank off of YT then fucked it off when she realised she could stick to just IG and do the bare minimum and still get 10k a bleeping ad!! She's a leech and I'm sad I didn't realise sooner. I genuinely thought she loved her YT career and I did fall for the humble act.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm confused because megan quit youtube to be more private but she's still sharing her whole life online and using her newborn for #ads? What's the difference?
I feel like she made bank off of YT then fucked it off when she realised she could stick to just IG and do the bare minimum and still get 10k a bleeping ad!! She's a leech and I'm sad I didn't realise sooner. I genuinely thought she loved her YT career and I did fall for the humble act.
Completely agree. Why bother spending the day filming and editing a video when she can just snap a few photos and post. 🙄🙄. Ludicrous amount of money for bare minimum ‘work’.

Reactions: 21
I actually quite like Liv Purvis and her work approach to Instagram (I.e. actually engaging with her followers) and have enjoyed her stories since arrival of her baby.
I miss Megan’s chatty stories, can’t remember the last time I saw her speak on Instagram
I liked Megan's IGTV's - they sadly didn't last long, and she only did a few, but they felt like a little glimpse of her Youtube days, which was really nice.

I liked Megan's IGTV's - they sadly didn't last long, and she only did a few, but they felt like a little glimpse of her Youtube days, which was really nice.
Yeah I remembered that she did some just after posting that! Bet they take less time to edit than a full YT as well so hopefully she’ll want to do more in the future 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
Think that's the last thing I read about him being accused of being a sleaze? Really awful if it's true and really awful if it's a false accusation but haven't read the whole thing so don't know the full story so feel like I can't comment.
I get the impression sometimes that she almost wants to have the influencer job/freebies/life but isn't interested in her fans that much and isn't interested in using her voice to talk about important topics such as BLM for example. I wonder if she'll go in a new direction now she's got a baby!
Yeah I can’t remember the details... I think it was a little bit more than sleazy. I think someone said it was sexual assault/gropey stuff but if I remember rightly the allegations were on Twitter - I didn’t see them.
please someone correct me if I’m wrong.
I just remember someone asking whether she condoned sexual assault on one of her blog posts and her just writing ‘pardon?’
I think that was only very shortly before she got preggo 😬
And then that sparked Faye drama. She went to someone’s house or something in lockdown (1)?! My memory is so tit so I can’t remember details...

Yeah I quite like her. She comes across as genuine and sweet.

Reactions: 7
Why do instagrammers need to subtly show off about the fact they breastfed. Ok Megan we all can see that you are clearly breastfeeding haha. She could have easily showed the dogs at another point.

That denim shirt Megan is wearing in her stories is £255 😖
Eww, I thought it was quite cute until the next shot where I realised the actual detail stops halfway down and it just looks cheap. £255 for a half finished top?! ;)

Reactions: 4
Eww, I thought it was quite cute until the next shot where I realised the actual detail stops halfway down and it just looks cheap. £255 for a half finished top?! ;)
Agreed. I thought it was cute too, I liked the collar. Looks like she paid for it as there’s no #ad...

Reactions: 3
I like Ganni and I like Levis but don't understand why the price is so high for a shirt that will probably go out of fashion in a few months. I got a look-a-like from Next lol

Reactions: 12
Glad she’s taken that tacky af mum ring off in her latest post. The brand probably wouldn’t have approved it otherwise

Reactions: 4
Why do instagrammers need to subtly show off about the fact they breastfed. Ok Megan we all can see that you are clearly breastfeeding haha. She could have easily showed the dogs at another point.
I don’t know. I think it’s quite nice she showed she’s breastfeeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.