Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are people ever really, honestly, this excited for acquaintance's, or strangers pregnancies?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
are people ever really, honestly, this excited for acquaintance's, or strangers pregnancies?
What gets me is that the person who both Megan and Megan2 have commented on - (ElleLouise) doesn’t have a big following - no blog, not really any ads, doesn’t really look like she takes influencing seriously as it even says ‘Just for fun’ in her info.
Megan could know her through her Saturday clothing or Jimmys etc but how does Megan2 know her? Looks to me like she’s making pals with anyone associated to Megan ! Could be wrong but comes across as very VERY weird!

Reactions: 7
What gets me is that the person who both Megan and Megan2 have commented on - (ElleLouise) doesn’t have a big following - no blog, not really any ads, doesn’t really look like she takes influencing seriously as it even says ‘Just for fun’ in her info.
Megan could know her through her Saturday clothing or Jimmys etc but how does Megan2 know her? Looks to me like she’s making pals with anyone associated to Megan ! Could be wrong but comes across as very VERY weird!
I used to follow Elle when I followed Megan - they know each other through Jimmys. Elle's bf is in Red Rum Club who are a band that Jimmy's big up quite a lot.

I don't think Megan2 knows Elle at all! How creepy..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
😅 looks like Megs stalker has been reading here 👀
The worrying part is... if she is trying to be Megan AND reading these pages... she is idolising a person that has bullied people in her past and claims to have been bullied herself and is helping her creep fiance cover up sexual misconduct and silence women. Why would anyone EVER look up to someone like Megan?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The worrying part is... if she is trying to be Megan AND reading these pages... she is idolising a person that has bullied people in her past and claims to have been bullied herself and is helping her creep fiance cover up sexual misconduct and silence women. Why would anyone EVER look up to someone like Megan?!
money, an easy peasy job with low working hours that pays extraordinarily well, freebies through the post on the regular that you previously had to save up for, adoration of thousands for doing nothing taxing, free firstclass travel five star holidays etc. never having to get up at 5:45 on a weekday again for work or browsing the yellow sticker aisle again.

the cons, it is embarrassing.

I suppose it's like dreaming of working at the guardian and ending up at the mail writing about love island contestants lip fillers. the money might be good, but when someone asks what you do all day.

Reactions: 21
Of course she bought a brand new designer bag as her nappy bag 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s the crack with the PR charity sleepsuit? It’s stated it’s an AD. Maybe I’m misunderstood but surely you wouldn’t get paid to promote a charity sleepsuit?
If she has, shame on her!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve actually started following Megan2 aka Louise Marguerite - purely out of interest to see the extent to which she will copy OG megz lol. But I will say that it’s nice to actually feel like I can relate to an ‘influencer’ again. Megan’s life has become so far away from what most people actually live, with her constant stream of designer purchases and never-work lifestyle.
Does anyone know what Louise’s job is? (obvs she doesn’t do Insta full time)

Reactions: 16
I’ve actually started following Megan2 aka Louise Marguerite - purely out of interest to see the extent to which she will copy OG megz lol. But I will say that it’s nice to actually feel like I can relate to an ‘influencer’ again. Megan’s life has become so far away from what most people actually live, with her constant stream of designer purchases and never-work lifestyle.
Does anyone know what Louise’s job is? (obvs she doesn’t do Insta full time)
Her linked in says she works at home sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she works in an office in her vlog. I quite like her socials. Influencers are always more relatable at the beginning of their careers. I think mimicking Megan was a marketing tactic to get instant followers and it seems to have worked. Don't think she will copy her as much now and once the ads and gifts start pouring in that will dictate her style.

Reactions: 15
What’s the crack with the PR charity sleepsuit? It’s stated it’s an AD. Maybe I’m misunderstood but surely you wouldn’t get paid to promote a charity sleepsuit?
If she has, shame on her!
I thought this... also wouldn’t you say I was gifted this but have donated to the charity myself or something. Or if you’d been paid would you not donate your wage or at least some of it to the charity?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.