Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so strange, I’m fascinated by this chick 😂 today she uploaded a Megan style story of filming her feet whilst walking

Reactions: 12
Her small blog and you tube are very similar to Megan's too. On her Instagram there are defo some biting cheek pictures in there. She will probably get a sausage dog soon.

Reactions: 8
as weird as the whole charade is, i think she’s really likeable. not half as up her own arse or self
important as meg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think Megan followed her as sort of a warning sign? I know you exist and I see what you’re doing style? I don’t get why else she’d follow her, surely it must piss her off slash creep her out like it does us!

Reactions: 22
At least Meg knows she’s guaranteed some commissions from every swipe up link she does from Louise buying the same stuff she has 🤣.

• Haha
Does anyone think Megan followed her as sort of a warning sign? I know you exist and I see what you’re doing style? I don’t get why else she’d follow her, surely it must piss her off slash creep her out like it does us!
Maybe this is why Megan’s style has changed so drastically recently?! She’s fed up of being ripped off by bargain bin megs!!!

• Haha
That picture of her sofa on her instastories looks a little bit like meg’s old apartment. Bit weird. I mean fair enough being influenced and inspired by her, which is megan’s job at the end of the day but it’s just strange. Are most apartments like that in Manchester? With the exposed brick wall?

Reactions: 5
That picture of her sofa on her instastories looks a little bit like meg’s old apartment. Bit weird. I mean fair enough being influenced and inspired by her, which is megan’s job at the end of the day but it’s just strange. Are most apartments like that in Manchester? With the exposed brick wall?
Not all of the flats have brick wall, but there are a large number around the city with brick as a lot of the apartment buildings are old warehouses and mills, due to the city's industrial past :)

Reactions: 10
I’m not being funny but if I was megan I would be so creeped out at this girl not only copying her exact clothes but exact hair style, jewellery, poses, flat and mannerisms. Like where does it end
have you seen single white female? ;)

this woman seems nice and approachable on her stories etc. but how awkward would it be to bump into megan, or worse faye when she's dressed up as megan. it's the fact she changed her hair too! it's all a bit much and like she's wearing a costume.
maybe she'll get a couple of sausages christen them fred and stella, next land herself an ex boyband sorry, indie band member who'll go rapidly to seed, while her popularity explodes and eclipses the ellabys forever.

Faye will remain thin lipped throughout it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On Megans Insta there's a photo of her hand with the baby's hand and Meg is wearing a hideous ring that spells out 'MOM' , the sort of knuckle duster style that Argos sells I would imagine. Chav-tastic ! :oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
On Megans Insta there's a photo of her hand with the baby's hand and Meg is wearing a hideous ring that spells out 'MOM' , the sort of knuckle duster style that Argos sells I would imagine. Chav-tastic ! :oops::rolleyes:
And how she pairs that awful MOM ring with her gorgeous engagement ring too 😭😭 in that pic it’s all scratching up against the bottom of her diamond setting... can’t cope.

Reactions: 16
If she absolutely insists on wearing it then wear it on the other finger. It looks naff as it is.

Reactions: 4
long time lurker first time poster, is that a picture of Freddie Mercury on the windowsill too? 👀

Screenshot_20210301-101230_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Come on guys, let's be reasonable. There are many people megan2 could be copying- ronald mcdonald, krusty...

In seriousness though, ive actually started following her to see if I automatically assume it is megan posting, not her. Even her vocabulary is the same "oh so" "utterly" "ere", I cringe so hard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.