Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, George has probably said all the right things. I’m no big fan of Megan, but she could easily be completely blindsided by George and sold the dream

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Personally I think she refers to the people coming forward about George as “trolls” to make herself feel better, because she’s obviously in denial. At the time nobody knew she was pregnant and it must have been horrendous to hear these things about your fiancé but on the other hand, she must know what kind of person he is after what happened with the Diana overlap. I think she’s still in denial and that’s why she’s constantly going on about how dreamy her life is - if your life is really so perfect, why would you feel the need to convince people so much?
She definitely does the usual influencer tactic of referring to anyone who doesn’t agree with her or says something that might threaten her “dreamy” set up as a troll. I don’t think she was actually being trolled - never seen any evidence of this on any of her social media, now or in the past.
Exactly! Especially when her future sister in law is best friends with your soon to be Husbands Ex. She wouldn’t want them thinking her life was anything but ✨dreamy ✨. Must be exhausting. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Thing is, George has probably said all the right things. I’m no big fan of Megan, but she could easily be completely blindsided by George and sold the dream
I don’t doubt it for a second! I feel sorry for her sometimes. She can lie on social media about her perfect relationship as much as she wants, but she can’t lie to herself. Deep down it must play on her mind.

Reactions: 15
This will never last unless she just wants to put up and shut up, he’s an absolute narcissist not even good looking 😂

Another gifted haircut…

they can’t get that much business from the Ellaby’s surely? It’s not like they really promote the salon, they just get a free cut? How is it worth it?

must be wedding weekend if they’re getting their hair cuts in?

Another gifted haircut…

they can’t get that much business from the Ellaby’s surely? It’s not like they really promote the salon, they just get a free cut? How is it worth it?

Preferred their hair yrs ago, more old fashioned now

Reactions: 5
Also, do they only ever go to the hairdressers together? Their separation anxiety must be through the roof, they can’t do anything without each other

Reactions: 13
Another gifted haircut…

Seems like she didn’t let them near her fringe though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she reads here so she must mean us, in which case she needs to look up what the word ‘troll’ means because this isn’t it.
I always think this… why don’t they just not look? I don’t get it? Ive never seen anything negative on her insta so they literally must mean here.

Enjoy your baby the gym can wait! 🥺🥺 so sad for everyone influencers and us norm folk who feel they have to live up to the unrealistic standards that Instagram shows. Mums ‘bouncing back’ after having a baby etc won’t be long till she takes a picture and shows off about it. It’s just so triggering for a lot of people and I really hate this online world 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Exercise can be transformational for mental health. It's not always about 'bouncing back'. Believe me, I'm not a fan of hers but I absolutely rely on exercise as part of my routine to keep my mental health in check. Appreciate it can be triggering for others though.

Reactions: 19
Never posted before but avid follower of this thread! From instastories Bee seems to be down in London for Diana’s 30th birthday celebrations and a party last night. Wonder if Megan is getting married today and if Bee has just sacked it off for Diana instead?! That would be pretty lolz. But guess Megs could be getting married on Sunday, a lot of people seem to do that day now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never posted before but avid follower of this thread! From instastories Bee seems to be down in London for Diana’s 30th birthday celebrations and a party last night. Wonder if Megan is getting married today and if Bee has just sacked it off for Diana instead?! That would be pretty lolz. But guess Megs could be getting married on Sunday, a lot of people seem to do that day now too.
I got secondhand embarrassment from those stories 😂

…but yeah, it would make sense I think. I still wonder why she fell out with Megan though as there were pictures of them together at one point hanging out

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what Diana does for a living now? Just feel like she must have quite a bit of a money and doesn't seem to have a job? But probably does, I wouldn't know

Sorry that's totally off topic

Does anyone know what Diana does for a living now? Just feel like she must have quite a bit of a money and doesn't seem to have a job? But probably does, I wouldn't know

Sorry that's totally off topic
I think she has been in some plays and I saw something about her being cast in a tv series? Not sure of the details though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.