Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd (but not surprised) that she’s slowly showing more of Goldie’s face. You’d have thought it would be the other way around as obviously she’s looking more unique and less like ‘just a baby’ (hope that makes sense!). Wonder if it’s for the money 🤔

Reactions: 12
Odd (but not surprised) that she’s slowly showing more of Goldie’s face. You’d have thought it would be the other way around as obviously she’s looking more unique and less like ‘just a baby’ (hope that makes sense!). Wonder if it’s for the money 🤔
Same! I wonder if she’s rethinking things cause her followers are reducing 🤔. I think I saw she was on 222k last month and now I’ve just seen that she’s on 221k

Reactions: 3
Same! I wonder if she’s rethinking things cause her followers are reducing 🤔. I think I saw she was on 222k last month and now I’ve just seen that she’s on 221k
Just seen this too! No doubt her Goldie content will also be lots of gifted expensive designer tat that is totally unattainable to her followers. Maybe she'll gain a new following of rich mum's who have got money to burn?

Reactions: 5
I think the planning your hen doo blog post is one of the most boring I’ve ever read! She is clutching for content
Be organised, plan stuff in advance, make a WhatsApp group. bleeping groundbreaking.

I see Faye’s grammar is about as good as Megan’s too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guess who I just saw in Nandos Trafford Centre - Megan, George and Goldie! I noticed her because I thought "that girls hair is nice" and realised it was Megan! Seems like that Friar Tuck fringe Rob gave her has grown out and it looks much better. She was wearing that hideous fluffy Chanel bag. My colleague didn't know who she was and said "she didn't look very happy" lol

George looked good ya know 👀 seems to have lost the lockdown weight and his long hair looked really good. The mask might have been hiding any double chin but physically he looked gooooood. Megans got her indie boy back before the wedding then 😏
I find it funny that Megan gags for designer tat but still lunches at Nando’s lol.
No shade to Nando’s but she paints herself as such a classy gal, you’d expect her “expensive taste” to be in the ivy at least! Another lie about her “dreamy” life she’s selling us 🙄

Also Megan defo bought followers. As someone that worked in social media I can tell - her post engagement never matches how many she should be getting from her follower count.

Reactions: 16
Bit early but I feel like the next thread should just be called something like ‘Megan’s truly dreamy life teehee’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bit early but I feel like the next thread should just be called something like ‘Megan’s truly dreamy life teehee’
Whenever I think of her saying it it reminds me of Eminem LOL “Yeah he's cute, but I think he's married to Kim, hehe”. Do it when she’s married. “Yeah life’s cute, being married to George, teehee”. Why does she say it about everything though, it makes the word lose meaning. We see through it Megs, usually those shouting the loudest are only trying to prove things to themselves x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever I think of her saying it it reminds me of Eminem LOL “Yeah he's cute, but I think he's married to Kim, hehe”. Do it when she’s married. “Yeah life’s cute, being married to George, teehee”. Why does she say it about everything though, it makes the word lose meaning. We see through it Megs, usually those shouting the loudest are only trying to prove things to themselves x
Totally. Also all those ‘affirming’ quotes she posts 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 No one happy ever cares about inspiring quotes lol.

• Haha
I’ve never posted on here before- always a lurker!
But I searched for this girl as she followed my interiors page, I followed back and 2 days later she doesn’t follow me anymore (have seen it with a lot of big fashion influencer accounts following/unfollowing me too lately…!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’ve never posted on here before- always a lurker!
But I searched for this girl as she followed my interiors page, I followed back and 2 days later she doesn’t follow me anymore (have seen it with a lot of big fashion influencer accounts following/unfollowing me too lately…!)
She done the same to me too. Followed my small art shop on insta, liked and commented then DM’d saying she loved my work… I asked could I send her a piece she kept liking as right now every little helps a small shop on insta and getting noticed. She accepted the piece, never messaged to say thank you after she was always DMing hinting for it!, has it hung on the wall but never ever gave me a shout out or shared my shop and unfollowed me 😒 slime ball!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
She done the same to me too. Followed my small art shop on insta, liked and commented then DM’d saying she loved my work… I asked could I send her a piece she kept liking as right now every little helps a small shop on insta and getting noticed. She accepted the piece, never messaged to say thank you after she was always DMing hinting for it!, has it hung on the wall but never ever gave me a shout out or shared my shop and unfollowed me 😒 slime ball!
Eww, that’s bleeping disgusting of her. I hate influencer culture so damn much. I swear, they are like vultures. Why do we give any of them our time? I’ve unfollowed every single one of them. I’m sorry that happened to you, I’d be absolutely bleeping raging

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Really annoyed for you! What a nasty piece of work she is

Did Megan do that to you? Whoever it was, absolutely shameless behaviour

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s out of order completely! If it were them with Saturday, they’d have everyone boycotting the influencer.

When you see it in a post, can’t you report the post for not declaring it was a gift?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
send her an invoice x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wasn’t she supposed to be getting married in July? No annoying weekend round up today 🧐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.