Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When does everyone reckon the wedding is? Wonder if she will post much wedding content or keep it all quite private.

Reactions: 1
When does everyone reckon the wedding is? Wonder if she will post much wedding content or keep it all quite private.
Probably depends what’s gifted/AD that she has to promote 🙄. Their anniversary is the 7th so could be around then maybe.

Reactions: 13
I reckon it’s this weekend- someone commented on Faye’s photo saying about seeing them both this weekend for a boogie....

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure their anniversary is the 7th and also when they got engaged just looking at an engagement throwback - so yeah, this Saturday is high possibility!

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure their anniversary is the 7th and also when they got engaged just looking at an engagement throwback - so yeah, this Saturday is high possibility!
That’ll be why she’s suspiciously quiet this week so far… haven’t seen much from her in the way of dreamy insta-stories or badly written blog posts…

Reactions: 14
Megan’s Mum’s business is shut until 9th, so yeah I think it is this weekend. Don’t even know why I care so much 🤣.
That’s some good detective work! 😂

100% she will share a picture for the grid, wedding pics and babies always rack in the likes!

Reactions: 18
should she be declaring that she has a family affiliation when she shares their stuff like influencers have to do with their own brands?? i know she used to post those linen flags with quotes all the time but had no idea it was her mum's shop!

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣. She made this sash for her hen too! You’d think she’d of actually mentioned it maybe, seeing as her mum made it.
This is so weird. It was even mentioned in the blog post, to quote Faye “ I also picked up a handmade bride sash via Etsy, which, without knowing what Megan was wearing, coordinated with both of her outfits perfectly” she didn’t pick it up on Etsy…mummy ellaby made it. Such bleeping odd behaviour!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
This is so weird. It was even mentioned in the blog post, to quote Faye “ I also picked up a handmade bride sash via Etsy, which, without knowing what Megan was wearing, coordinated with both of her outfits perfectly” she didn’t pick it up on Etsy…mummy ellaby made it. Such bleeping odd behaviour!
Lies for the sake of lies 😂 pretending to have put loads of effort in when she sent her mum some WhatsApp’s to get one made, which is totally normal. Pretending you spent ages looking for one on Etsy is weird behaviour. Why not celebrate your family’s business?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like this weekend is going to be an absolute wash out. I had pictured megan would want a dreamy wedding outside as well

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like this weekend is going to be an absolute wash out. I had pictured megan would want a dreamy wedding outside as well
I assume she's getting married somewhere in the North West, and I can confirm that it is absolutely pissing it down. Properly torrential this afternoon.

#dreamy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jimmy’s in york was closed today for a private function - a big three tier cake in the window and everyone dressed up in dresses and suits with button holes etc and saw a baby about goodies age being held - I had to go to pick my son up otherwise would have tried to see more!!! Didn’t know if it was a christening for goldie or a pre wedding thing - doubt they would be having the reception at Jimmy’s hahaha!! But no stories from megan, Faye or little magpie today!!! 🤔🤔

Ps the weather in york today has been terrible and due to be horrific all weekend too

• Wow
Reactions: 28
They’re doing up the campervan and honey mooning in that she wrote in a blog/insta Q&A (I think)

Reactions: 3
Imagine 2 brothers, best friends n business partners having fiancé’s that are so at loggerheads they don’t attend each other’s weddings. Would bloody love to know what ridiculous reason they fell out over 🙊

Cracks me up tbh. How embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine 2 brothers, best friends n business partners having fiancé’s that are so at loggerheads they don’t attend each other’s weddings. Would bloody love to know what ridiculous reason they fell out over 🙊

Cracks me up tbh. How embarrassing 😂
It’s been mentioned before that the rift is because Jimmy’s partner Bee is besties with Diana Vickers who used to go out with George.. and it’s believed there was an overlap in him starting to date Megan while still in a relationship with Diana

I assumed that Bee has been friends with Diana for a while so not sure why there’s bad blood way after the event. Megan just alienates everyone doesn’t she 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.