Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so Sophia Rosemary was at the Blossoms band mate wedding yesterday, so when is Megan gonna drop the dreamy wedding pics??

Ps it looked really sweet and wholesome 🥺 I’m not even into Blossoms and didn’t even realise she was with the drummer 🥺

Reactions: 10
Right so Sophia Rosemary was at the Blossoms band mate wedding yesterday, so when is Megan gonna drop the dreamy wedding pics??

Ps it looked really sweet and wholesome 🥺 I’m not even into Blossoms and didn’t even realise she was with the drummer 🥺
That wedding looked soooooo good! Not showy or braggy- like they’re all just normal people who were having an ace time. I have a lot of time for Sophia Rosemary

Megan on the other hand will 10000% post a randomly vague shot she thinks is ‘edgy’ and a caption about marrying her best friend who we all know is a sex pest

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jimmy’s in york was closed today for a private function - a big three tier cake in the window and everyone dressed up in dresses and suits with button holes etc and saw a baby about goodies age being held - I had to go to pick my son up otherwise would have tried to see more!!! Didn’t know if it was a christening for goldie or a pre wedding thing - doubt they would be having the reception at Jimmy’s hahaha!! But no stories from megan, Faye or little magpie today!!! 🤔🤔

Ps the weather in york today has been terrible and due to be horrific all weekend too
I thought they were having the wedding in that super fancy hotel in Yorkshire, where they stayed for a weekend last year after the actual wedding was cancelled.

Maybe they had the rehearsal dinner at Jimmy's on Friday? Button holes and a three tier cake seem a bit OTT for a rehearsal though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, just seen Diana Vickers posted on the potential wedding day: "It's fair to say I'm having the time of my bloody life. Happy Saturday."

Obv could be a coincidence but looks like a bit of a "I'M SO HAPPY WITHOUT HIM" message. It has been like six years now, you'd think Di and Bee would be over it by now tbh.

Reactions: 11
Also, just seen Diana Vickers posted on the potential wedding day: "It's fair to say I'm having the time of my bloody life. Happy Saturday."

Obv could be a coincidence but looks like a bit of a "I'M SO HAPPY WITHOUT HIM" message. It has been like six years now, you'd think Di and Bee would be over it by now tbh.
I get those vibes from her massively. I also think it’s poor show for Bee to have stopped being friends with Megan for Diana’s sake when they’re the ones who are family. She could have stayed impartial… but then again, it could have been for another reason too. Megan must feel uncomfortable when they have to get together, and no matter how much of a douche she is on Instagram I’d feel massively anxious whenever we had to get together with family if I were her.

Reactions: 8
What happened between Megan and Sophie Traynor? She use to take the majority of Megan's old blog post photos. Wasn't there some blog post a few years ago about friendship or something along those lines, thats seemed like a dig towards Sophie? They don't follow each other. I'm guessing she was replaced by Faye for cheaper labour 😅

Reactions: 16
I get those vibes from her massively. I also think it’s poor show for Bee to have stopped being friends with Megan for Diana’s sake when they’re the ones who are family. She could have stayed impartial… but then again, it could have been for another reason too. Megan must feel uncomfortable when they have to get together, and no matter how much of a douche she is on Instagram I’d feel massively anxious whenever we had to get together with family if I were her.
I think it must have been for another reason because Megan and Bee did follow each other for years after Meg and George got together I think? They don’t follow each other anymore.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, this ^
There’s gotta be another reason they no longer follow each other.

Reactions: 8
I thought they were having the wedding in that super fancy hotel in Yorkshire, where they stayed for a weekend last year after the actual wedding was cancelled.
I think it was Grantley Hall… which is eye wateringly expensive! Surprised they’d slum it at Jimmy’s after having such an expensive wedding planned initially 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Maybe they had the rehearsal dinner at Jimmy's on Friday? Button holes and a three tier cake seem a bit OTT for a rehearsal though.
Yeah I’m thinking it can’t have been the wedding but a massive coincidence - my first thought was a christening for goldie or something but they’ve def got married this weekend so it’s quite strange!!

Reactions: 2
I think it must have been for another reason because Megan and Bee did follow each other for years after Meg and George got together I think? They don’t follow each other anymore.
There was defo a crossover with Megan and Diana and I think back in the day Bee was civil was Megan. Don’t ask me how but I have George’s brother as a friend on Facebook from my days following their band and there would be a few images tagged back in the day with the two of them. In like, big group photos, they didn’t look very friendly but were at least in the same room together.
something has obviously happened, I imagine Bee was civil for the sake of her boyfriend but then something happened.

Reactions: 12
That’s the tackiest wedding dress I’ve ever seen. 😨
And accessories! The tiara, the bag 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t like the wedding dress or tiara, reminds me of a toddlers fancy dress, a bit naff. Venue looked gorgeous - and the third pic is at Jimmy’s in York I think so they must have had their reception there!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to say, I think she looks absolutely beautiful!

But these photos also serve as a reminder to how important forums like this are, if I didn't know about this place i would genuinely have believed she had the most perfect life, which is ridiculous as I'm a grown ass woman who knows damn well the perfect life doesn't exist! But through the prism of instagram she's really created this world where her hubby isn't an alleged sex pest and everything is DrEAMY aS duck, it's slightly sad though as you know she's probably more interested in the dopamine buzz that will come with all the attention of the photos. life is weird haha.
x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sneak peek of some of the wedding looks and Faye looking utterly miserable as usual 😂 Is that Bee wearing that big straw hat and silver dress?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.