Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she supposed to be getting married in July? No annoying weekend round up today 🧐
I feel like she might be getting married this coming weekend. Just a hunch based on nana Faye posting about a bunch of beauty treatments she seems to be getting this week (presumably in prep?!)..

Reactions: 7
It makes me feel so uneasy that Megan, who isn't even famous despite thinking she is, has the ability to just get things swept under the rug. From the George allegations, to BLM, to even stealing from small businesses (which if someone did that to her there would be HELL to pay i may add!!!!). How the duck does she get away with being this head above the clouds, privileged little witch?!
I wish I had a platform big enough to call 👏 her 👏 out 👏 and not be silenced by Georges lawyers or Faye threatening my elderly parents 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The baby’s bedroom is actually hideous. And not hideous in a ~*indie-cindy-kooky-‘clash queen’*~ kinda way. Just bleeping hideous. Money can’t buy taste eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
None of these questions are ever real! I love that “how are you?” always gets slipped in there - just so she can reply like Meghan Markle in that interview “I’m okay thanks for asking, nobody ever asks…”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
None of these questions are ever real! I love that “how are you?” always gets slipped in there - just so she can reply like Meghan Markle in that interview “I’m okay thanks for asking, nobody ever asks…”
100% obvious, nobody honestly gives a duck how influencers are even if they’re nice people and fun to follow (of which I can think of about two). I swear, even if the biggest #bekind xoxo follower asked her a question, I bet it wouldn’t be how she was. When people do Q&A stories they should answer questions people actually WANT to know the answers to.

Reactions: 11
Her Q&As are one of the most self indulgent things I’ve ever seen. Can’t even be arsed to have a look at this one.

Reactions: 22
Enjoy your baby the gym can wait! 🥺🥺 so sad for everyone influencers and us norm folk who feel they have to live up to the unrealistic standards that Instagram shows. Mums ‘bouncing back’ after having a baby etc won’t be long till she takes a picture and shows off about it. It’s just so triggering for a lot of people and I really hate this online world 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 16
Enjoy your baby the gym can wait! 🥺🥺 so sad for everyone influencers and us norm folk who feel they have to live up to the unrealistic standards that Instagram shows. Mums ‘bouncing back’ after having a baby etc won’t be long till she takes a picture and shows off about it. It’s just so triggering for a lot of people and I really hate this online world 🥺🥺🥺🥺
She made herself bounce back to get into her wedding dress. 🙄 She can bounce back all she likes she’s choosing to marry a sleazy man accused of groping girls in his bar. That is not a dreamy wedding/life.
Also posting that fake question to shoehorn a Jimmy’s ad in 🤮🤮🤮
As if anyone asked where or who George worked for. So tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She made herself bounce back to get into her wedding dress. 🙄 She can bounce back all she likes she’s choosing to marry a sleazy man accused of groping girls in his bar. That is not a dreamy wedding/life.
Also posting that fake question to shoehorn a Jimmy’s ad in 🤮🤮🤮
As if anyone asked where or who George worked for. So tragic.
what actually happened with George? I thought there might be some articles about it but couldn’t find anything. It’s like his online presence just vanished over the last few years!

Reactions: 10
She always goes on about trolls and in that blog post she speaks a lot about how it affected her and stuff. I never once seen any trolling especially on YouTube unless I missed it? Where was all this trolling happening does anyone know? It’s just I thought if it was that apparent I would have seen it as I was a real fan of hers until she started being this really toxic positive and smug sort of girl.

Reactions: 19
She always goes on about trolls and in that blog post she speaks a lot about how it affected her and stuff. I never once seen any trolling especially on YouTube unless I missed it? Where was all this trolling happening does anyone know? It’s just I thought if it was that apparent I would have seen it as I was a real fan of hers until she started being this really toxic positive and smug sort of girl.
Well she reads here so she must mean us, in which case she needs to look up what the word ‘troll’ means because this isn’t it.

Reactions: 25
She’s one of those who says everything’s perfect on her Q&As then on the next Q&A or blog post it’ll be about how last month she wasn’t feeling great but this month everything is amaaazing and dreammmy and rinse and repeat. Which one is it!? And duck me, her spelling and grammar is shite!

Reactions: 30
what actually happened with George? I thought there might be some articles about it but couldn’t find anything. It’s like his online presence just vanished over the last few years!
On a previous thread Moira Rose said
“Others might know more about it but girls were coming forward on social media saying he had sexually harrased them and he got his lawyers to make them delete everything. Megan deletes any comments where people try and tell her about it or ask her about it so they're both just sweeping it under the rug.”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Personally I think she refers to the people coming forward about George as “trolls” to make herself feel better, because she’s obviously in denial. At the time nobody knew she was pregnant and it must have been horrendous to hear these things about your fiancé but on the other hand, she must know what kind of person he is after what happened with the Diana overlap. I think she’s still in denial and that’s why she’s constantly going on about how dreamy her life is - if your life is really so perfect, why would you feel the need to convince people so much?
She definitely does the usual influencer tactic of referring to anyone who doesn’t agree with her or says something that might threaten her “dreamy” set up as a troll. I don’t think she was actually being trolled - never seen any evidence of this on any of her social media, now or in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.