Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame she’s missing out on rocking her baby to sleep and all those snuggles you don’t get back! imagine buying (well being given) a robot cot that you strap your baby in and it rocks them for you 🥺 it actually makes me feel sad!
I honestly check this tattle thread now more than I check her page. I unfollowed a few months ago after reading that her and Faye were horrible witches. In response to the robot cot, aside from it being a sign of the times and incredibly sad, I recently read Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker (incredible book, highly recommend, especially for any mums out there!) and he mentions how rocking your baby to sleep at the wrong rhythm or speed can really dramatically disrupt their sleep! There have been studies done on it and it really affects the « sleep spindles » of the brain and can cause major drowsiness and a lack of deep sleep! I hope this has been researched by the brand.

Reactions: 13
Noticed there's been some drama about Instagram only pushing video content going forward. Wonder if that will force Megan to start talking to the camera again! I think it's sad her YouTube channel has gone, that was always the content I enjoyed most from her and it has never been the same since.

I can't help but feel like she only stopped doing all her vlogs/videos/YouTube stuff because George thought it was lame and she was desperate to play the cool girl and impress him. I think she completely misses the point of being an influencer these days, only popping up every now and again to share an AD but not actually engaging her audience with fun/interesting snippets of her life.
I used to be a really big fan of George’s band back in the day and they used to vlog beforeit was a thing, every Wednesday they’d have a video up of the band just filming their week. I don’t think George was the main contributor to it, but he was in every video with his brother and they played up to the camera a lot so I don’t think it’s him, she probably took a break and now knows she wouldn’t get the views since YouTube is so saturated these days.
I’ve followed George and Megan separately for years before they got together so I find it sad to want to unfollow her but she is so out of touch. The only people who can afford what she flogs are other influencers who also don’t buy a single thing. Years ago she would do ADs with H&M, boohoo and NastyGal and I still have some of those pieces - what is the cheapest thing she has shown in the last 18 months? Probably the maccies in the background of Goldie’s insta debut

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guess who I just saw in Nandos Trafford Centre - Megan, George and Goldie! I noticed her because I thought "that girls hair is nice" and realised it was Megan! Seems like that Friar Tuck fringe Rob gave her has grown out and it looks much better. She was wearing that hideous fluffy Chanel bag. My colleague didn't know who she was and said "she didn't look very happy" lol

George looked good ya know 👀 seems to have lost the lockdown weight and his long hair looked really good. The mask might have been hiding any double chin but physically he looked gooooood. Megans got her indie boy back before the wedding then 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guess who I just saw in Nandos Trafford Centre - Megan, George and Goldie! I noticed her because I thought "that girls hair is nice" and realised it was Megan! Seems like that Friar Tuck fringe Rob gave her has grown out and it looks much better. She was wearing that hideous fluffy Chanel bag. My colleague didn't know who she was and said "she didn't look very happy" lol

George looked good ya know 👀 seems to have lost the lockdown weight and his long hair looked really good. The mask might have been hiding any double chin but physically he looked gooooood. Megans got her indie boy back before the wedding then 😏
They might be looking half decent at the moment but they sure as hell are still pretty grim on the inside.

On that note- what classic virtue signalling have the gruesome twosome been up to in the last couple of days? Especially interesting given the recent unearthing of Faye’s racist tweets?

Reactions: 11
They might be looking half decent at the moment but they sure as hell are still pretty grim on the inside.

On that note- what classic virtue signalling have the gruesome twosome been up to in the last couple of days? Especially interesting given the recent unearthing of Faye’s racist tweets?
What tweets? And screen shots?

Reactions: 1
That last ad felt really distasteful AF. Especially the seeing the world through her kids eyes but not without her expensive pram 🤢

It’s really distasteful, especially after she preached about privacy for her family and keeping things separate from her public social media. Maybe she meant keeping George off social media, not the baby? Has anyone else noticed that any pics she posts with Goldie have way more likes and comments than her other pics, she probably can’t resist exploiting her for the attention as well as AD money. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 23
I don’t see how she can be gifted super expensive baby items. (The multiple artipope carriers that she doesn’t always disclose as a gift! The bugaboo and the robo cot) when her account isn’t anyway changing into a mum blogger account! She refuses to show her baby unless she’s been given something worth over £1000. So the price on Goldies face is £1000. So so shameful!

Really don’t agree with using your baby/children for ADs.
Same. Makes me physically ill to think of it.

If my parents had done this when I was a child, I would be devastated. My dad told me recently that when I was a baby, he thought about sending a photo of me to a nappy company to use as their logo (typical dad, thinking his child is the cutest!) He didn't end up doing it, and I am so glad, because the idea makes me so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 10
I don't think anyone will be too shocked and surprised to learn that Faye has a very nasty back catalogue of tweets saying vicious things about people, their appearances etc (at the same time going off the back off a 'Be Kind' tweet about Caroline Flack claiming that someone had created an account to make comments about Faye's appearance.. Pot, Kettle ETC. )
Manchester's very own Chrissy Teigen!
Plus some pretty racist comments for good measure, she is such a charmer.
fell.JPG

Howling today that Faye was never really into Birkenstocks.... until she received her free ad pr pair. funny that...

Also Megan's recent story saying she was so glad she had not sold some trainers last year....
Yes Megan, as we know you did not sell anything last year to raise money to feed starving children as you said you would!

These two... what a pair :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just looking at her recent Depop post and swiped up to her Depop account. Reckon those are all previous #gifts?

Reactions: 10
Look at me and how generous I am, donating the money I make on Depop to charity.... yet it’s an AD so clearly she’s getting paid by Depop anyway so still making money.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Look at me and how generous I am, donating the money I make on Depop to charity.... yet it’s an AD so clearly she’s getting paid by Depop anyway so still making money.
AS IF the only way she is selling clothes for charity is through an AD!
She's utterly shameless

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.