Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the main thing we got from the q&a is everything is dreamy and perfect, the baby is only as good as all the expensive baby aids you can get gifted, and she can now fit into her wedding dress - got it 👍

Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed that Megan has closed her YouTube account?
That’s weird, I literally watched a few of her old (remaining) videos on Sunday and you’re right, they’re all gone now. She’s cut off a fair amount of income by doing that. What a shame.

Reactions: 9
Such a shame she’s missing out on rocking her baby to sleep and all those snuggles you don’t get back! imagine buying (well being given) a robot cot that you strap your baby in and it rocks them for you 🥺 it actually makes me feel sad!

Reactions: 19
Such a shame she’s missing out on rocking her baby to sleep and all those snuggles you don’t get back! imagine buying (well being given) a robot cot that you strap your baby in and it rocks them for you 🥺 it actually makes me feel sad!
Agree. Artificial cuddling seems weird and wrong to me. I'm glad these things weren't invented when my kid was little, not that I would've used one. The washing up could happily wait.

Reactions: 10
completely agree 😞 I want my daughter to know that I’m the one that provides comfort. Not saying Megan never cuddles or comforts Goldie because of course she will… and don’t get me wrong, sometimes it’s bloody difficult when they need rocking to sleep and you can hardly keep your eyes open. That being said, I can’t imagine sticking her in a robotic crib and giving up that special bonding time so I can get a bit more sleep

Reactions: 10
I thought exactly this… also it takes away you knowing what you baby wants. You get to know your baby by cuddling rocking singing etc. Not letting some robot do that for you. I bedshare and I’m 19mo in and hate the idea of not bedsharing now. 😂 my partner keeps saying try putting her down in her cot.. I’m like yeah I will (I never do).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly it gets me angry when influencers get huge expensive purchases just given to them for free! When most of us work solid 40 hrs a week and can’t afford half of this 🤷‍♀️
in the last 24hrs stories she’s promoted £4370 worth of free stuff:
Louboutin bag- 1650
Snoo cot- 1145
Bugaboo - 675+ ( don’t know which it is)
Armchair- 900

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I wish these witches would stop trying to make socks and sandals with an otherwise nice outfit happen, it’s not a look…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So the whole Q&A was basically an excuse to throw out her ads again? Girl, just post about your gifted/aff link shite, you don't need to send yourself questions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m absolutely fuming she got that chair FOR FREE I’ve loved it for ages but 1) have no room and 2) don’t have a spare 900 quid. SHE WINDS ME UP. LITTLE MISS GIFTED 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
I’d be so interested to know how many purchases she actually ‘influences’ these days. Her audience are clearly becoming less and less engaged and her AD/PR/BEG products are becoming more and more extravagant. I know that for me personally, she is nowadays more likely to put me OFF making a purchase if it’s something shes been showing off/ been given for free.

Also what’s with the swipe ups for £200 shirts with no mention of affiliate link? There’s no way she’s just giving her followers that to be helpful! Wonder how much commission she would earn from something like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d be so interested to know how many purchases she actually ‘influences’ these days. Her audience are clearly becoming less and less engaged and her AD/PR/BEG products are becoming more and more extravagant. I know that for me personally, she is nowadays more likely to put me OFF making a purchase if it’s something shes been showing off/ been given for free.

Also what’s with the swipe ups for £200 shirts with no mention of affiliate link? There’s no way she’s just giving her followers that to be helpful! Wonder how much commission she would earn from something like that?
She’s completely unrelatable now, every swipe up is in the £100’s. She’s not the only one but it pisses me off. Read the frigging room!

Reactions: 11
I’m defo jealous of all her free gifts. But can’t say if I was in her shoes I wouldn’t be doing the exact same thing 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Noticed there's been some drama about Instagram only pushing video content going forward. Wonder if that will force Megan to start talking to the camera again! I think it's sad her YouTube channel has gone, that was always the content I enjoyed most from her and it has never been the same since.

I can't help but feel like she only stopped doing all her vlogs/videos/YouTube stuff because George thought it was lame and she was desperate to play the cool girl and impress him. I think she completely misses the point of being an influencer these days, only popping up every now and again to share an AD but not actually engaging her audience with fun/interesting snippets of her life.

Reactions: 16
Noticed there's been some drama about Instagram only pushing video content going forward. Wonder if that will force Megan to start talking to the camera again! I think it's sad her YouTube channel has gone, that was always the content I enjoyed most from her and it has never been the same since.

I can't help but feel like she only stopped doing all her vlogs/videos/YouTube stuff because George thought it was lame and she was desperate to play the cool girl and impress him. I think she completely misses the point of being an influencer these days, only popping up every now and again to share an AD but not actually engaging her audience with fun/interesting snippets of her life.
George isn't cool himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.