Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen Faye is renovating their kitchen, didnt Megan and George do that only a few years ago? Surely it doesn’t need re-doing already?
Good that Faye has FINALLY admitted she bought Megan’s old house. But yeah surely it doesn’t need redoing? I thought Megan did loads of work on that house and was sad to leave it?

Reactions: 7
Good that Faye has FINALLY admitted she bought Megan’s old house. But yeah surely it doesn’t need redoing? I thought Megan did loads of work on that house and was sad to leave it?
Megan painted all the rooms and renovated the bathroom in her old place. Then everything was promptly painted white again while Faye was renting, but now she's bought it she's started painting the rooms colours again. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Megan painted all the rooms and renovated the bathroom in her old place. Then everything was promptly painted white again while Faye was renting, but now she's bought it she's started painting the rooms colours again. Make it make sense!
I thought this exactly. Dyou think they didn’t initially think they’d rent to Faye so neutralised it then plans changed or Dyou think Faye wanted to try n get away with no one realising it had been Megan’s by painting it white? Even though it had the really recognisable bathroom of pink herringbone and that gold light in the bedroom.
Also wasn’t that painted spare room a sponsored piece of work? That may have been the reason she did that room.

Reactions: 7
Would honestly love to know the percentage of clothes she owns that are gifted in comparison to those she’s actually bought. Then again, probably wouldn’t because it’d wind me up even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
C37B8D7C-1B71-41A9-8CCE-0C3160C9251D.png
Is this supposed to make me want to actually buy that awful top. The quality looks awful!!!!

Reactions: 14
Let’s play Megan ellaby q&a bingo where she answers the same boring questions she does every few weeks and let’s everyone know her life is still ever so dreamy! Does anyone dare ask if Faye bought her house? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s play Megan ellaby q&a bingo where she answers the same boring questions she does every few weeks and let’s everyone know her life is still ever so dreamy! Does anyone dare ask if Faye bought her house? 😂
At least one where she can talk about how dreamy it is being a mum. And at least one where she can advertise Saturday. Basically all the questions will allow her to either show off or advertise (or both).

Reactions: 18
Lol. I’ve just celebrated my daughters second birthday today - cannot wait for Meg’s to run around a disobedient 2 year old and plan a ‘dreamy’ day for Goldie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday to daughter, hope she had a lovely day 💕
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! We had a lovely day despite the tantrums when she had to leave soft play😂🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think less than 1k likes in under an hour is pretty bad, especially if you consider how many followers she has?
I thought her engagement/likes seemed super low recently but then I scrolled back to pre-lockdown and pre-baby and it wasn’t much better :oops:
IG algorithms have been tit lately but to be struggling for 10% in likes doesn’t seem great?
Someone mentioned her buying followers previously but I’ve never deep dived into who follows her.

Reactions: 5
Christ, the most BORING q&a ever 🤣

Happy birthday to daughter, hope she had a lovely day 💕
Thank you! We had a lovely day despite the tantrums when she had to leave soft play😂🥰 x
[/QUOTE]
Aww happy birthday to her! Bet it's been lush despite tantrums 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.