Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen Faye is renovating their kitchen, didnt Megan and George do that only a few years ago? Surely it doesn’t need re-doing already?
I don't think they renovated their old kitchen did they? Just painted the walls orange.

Must be getting married this week
Wonder how much we'll get to see of it, and how much will be oh soooo private. Think it's her birthday this weekend though, so bit weird to get married the same weekend.

Reactions: 3
What an embarrassment. My partner sells on depop and I don’t let him put images like that up! This is meant to be a proper brand?! How hard is it to give it a quick steam? Unless it’s such poor quality that it keeps a crease. Absolute p*ss take.
Same 😂😇

Reactions: 2
Those dagger collars look like they'd curl up to absolute duck within about 2 washes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't get why it's "bizarre" for people to ask that??
She is trying to gaslight her viewers.
You're all so bizarre!!!
Translation, I don't want to answer this question as it makes me look like a sad factory second Megan waaaaaah. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I find it so hypocritical they share their lives online but then act all offended when their followers are intrigued about things. You either want to share or you don’t love

Reactions: 44
Also if it was Megan’s wedding this weekend.. Bee Whittaker was deffo not there looking at her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Little magpie who was on her Hen doesn’t seem the be there either. Unless her current stories are pre-filmed

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah good point, probably not the wedding then 🤔 maybe just a birthday week off & Faye joining on the weekend.

Oh yeah good point, probably not the wedding then 🤔 maybe just a birthday week off & Faye joining on the weekend.
Didn't Faye take her dog? Would they be allowed dogs at the wedding venue that someone previously thought it was at?

Reactions: 1
I started following Louise Marguerite a while ago, I quite like her but does she actually live in Megan's old apartment building? The similarities with style I can overlook, and she does put more effort in and seem much nicer than Megan, but if she moved into the same building that is a little weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The Little magpie who was on her Hen doesn’t seem the be there either. Unless her current stories are pre-filmed
I think her stories were pre-filmed. I thought this too but noticed she said “back to last week’s stay” about her PR trip to Fife which is were she’s been “posting from” this weekend! So, I reckon she went last weekend and saved the stories so she can cover up going to the wedding this weekend. Soz if I’m wrong though haha

Reactions: 6
Didn't Faye take her dog? Would they be allowed dogs at the wedding venue that someone previously thought it was at?
Just went on the website for the venue they had last year and it says “As of 13th October 2020, we are unable to accommodate dogs for both residents and non-residents” unless they have changed venue..?

Just went on the website for the venue they had last year and it says “As of 13th October 2020, we are unable to accommodate dogs for both residents and non-residents” unless they have changed venue..?
Probably doing it throw everyone off the scent of when it really is, you know incase all her fans turn up 🙄.

She’s active on Instagram because she’s liked posts, so I imagine by a break she just means she hasn’t got any brand deal posts lined up at the moment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Faye said on her stories that she had people round for the football on Saturday, then "spent some time" with the sausage dogs on Megan's birthday. Don't think it was the wedding weekend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.