Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1624552235048.png

wonder if megs and faye will go after sainsbury's for using their day of the week (but actually making it size inclusive)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s so gaudy - that’s quite literally the biggest bunch of overpriced tat I’ve seen in a long time, and at least the usual “trendy” nightmare pages are cheap.
Yeah the prices are cray - I understood with the merino knits but with tees n hoodies it’s too much. Also as an older follower (late 30s) I find it so funny they call those trousers ‘kick flares’… I saw a meme saying is anyone gonna tell gen z (or whatever gen they are) that their ‘flares’ are what we used to call yoga pants 😂
The flares we wore in the 90s were proper 70s influenced massive ones that weren’t stretchy. The bottom of them would be wider than the waist band (they were lush). These are barely flares they’re more of a ‘bootcut’ 🤢
Also they’re so unflattering unless you are properly skinny but I guess that’s her target market… as we’ve discussed, her sizing isn’t inclusive at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So new Saturday drop, money collected. TTYL mugs I’m off to the bank 😎 seriously who can still follow her lol

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So new Saturday drop, money collected. TTYL mugs I’m off to the bank 😎 seriously who can still follow her lol
That’s pretty much how I read it too! i find it mad that people can still be influenced by her and buy her clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen Faye is renovating their kitchen, didnt Megan and George do that only a few years ago? Surely it doesn’t need re-doing already?

Reactions: 13
Whyyyyyy would you use this crinkly old shot? It looks so cheap.

If I posted this for my job (social but not influencer) I’d be chewed out for it and rightly so…
What an embarrassment. My partner sells on depop and I don’t let him put images like that up! This is meant to be a proper brand?! How hard is it to give it a quick steam? Unless it’s such poor quality that it keeps a crease. Absolute p*ss take.

Reactions: 10
Wonder how she feels about Sophia Rosemary opening a vintage shop, having her own podcast, and moving to a nice area with her boyfriend who actually is in a successful band and doesn't cheat on her constantly.....

Meanwhile Megs had three people on her hen do (one of which was her cretin of a sister) and is peddling cheap tat that she can't even be arsed to iron... life not looking so dreamy now is it hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder how she feels about Sophia Rosemary opening a vintage shop, having her own podcast, and moving to a nice area with her boyfriend who actually is in a successful band and doesn't cheat on her constantly.....

Meanwhile Megs had three people on her hen do (one of which was her cretin of a sister) and is peddling cheap tat that she can't even be arsed to iron... life not looking so dreamy now is it hun?
I love Sophia 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Not to mention the t-shirt/jumper collaboration that Sophie did with Joanie clothing. Well designed, good quality and original. And reasonably priced too. Oh, and the sizing isn't ridiculous!!! Megan must be seething 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.