Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megs ‘hen-do’ spotted today in Manchester, sporting a fab dress she posted the other day (on stories) for ‘outfit ideas’ with a Gucci Jackie mini handbag! She looked great, no iNdI3 CinDy no more 😂
Ha ha her two man hen doooo
Or is her mum there as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha, whereabouts was she….NQ, Ancoats or Spinningfields? Not slumming it at Jimmy’s NQ I hope!

Megs ‘hen-do’ spotted today in Manchester, sporting a fab dress she posted the other day (on stories) for ‘outfit ideas’ with a Gucci Jackie mini handbag! She looked great, no iNdI3 CinDy no more 😂

Reactions: 6
are RCNQ still doing her hair? I have an appt booked there for August but don't think I want it now after seeing her awful fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t love the outfits. Hideous styling of the dress on the Friday and hated the second dress she wore

Reactions: 9
Her only friends there other than family, and Faye’s friend, were her childhood friend and The Little Magpie. So, 2……

Reactions: 9
I’m on shoe watch today, but damn… those orthopaedic shoes with a summer dress. What is it with these girls and consistently getting it so wrong when it comes to looking nice? Why ruin an otherwise okay outfit other than to stand out like a sore thumb? I guess I answered my own question haha.

Reactions: 13
Her only friends there other than family, and Faye’s friend, were her childhood friend and The Little Magpie. So, 2……
Yep. Bee would have been there if they hadn’t fallen out for whatever reason. George has one sibling and she can’t even get along with his fiancé. Jeez.
I am a little curious as to whether or not Bee will be invited to her wedding and vice versa.

Reactions: 14
Awwwwkward!
Spending your hen going places like colourful garage doors to get pics of your outfit for the gram really sums up the world we live in 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I absolutely live for the Megan/Bee beef. Their family occasions must literally simmer with bad vibes!

Reactions: 23
I saw Bee put a story on the other day saying 'When Instagram isn't just a highlights reel'

Made me laugh it was defo a dig at Megans Dreamy weekend round ups :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Money on how long before mega gets these 🧐
She’s another one I can’t stand, so “edgy”. I wonder if these people know they don’t look good, and the attention they get is genuine bafflement rather than admiration etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.