Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I recognized that gingham dress... 😬
Mental how Faye can like that post yet lash out at anyone and everyone doing something similar to Saturday - what makes it funnier is that the brands she calls out for stealing ideas are often bigger, and while this doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t capable of copying small businesses, it’s hardly likely the majority of them have even heard of Saturday.

I don’t know how to quote multiple posts but @popcorn222 has hit the nail on the head for the exact reason a lot of us use Tattle - it infuriates me that it’s seen as a nasty trolling site when it’s really the only platform we can speak up about the bullshit on and give these influencers a few home truths since they CLEARLY read here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My god her blog post was so awful and exactly what we all said it would be 😂
I was thinking this about the robocot… also isn’t she about to hit the 4 month regression/progression where everything you had got working like clockwork goes to utter tit. 😂
But also apart from anything does she not know that even if your baby is a dream you NEVER say it out loud for fear of being smug mum. Has no one told her this? Because there is no one more hateful than a smug mum boasting about how ‘dReAmY’
Does anyone else that has children remember (I’m currently going through) the 5 month sort of leap😂 so you plod along lovely and then all of a sudden 5 months comes and they want to sit up they need a change of location every half an hour sometimes less, they are teething and get frustrated easily because they want to be able to do stuff but they can’t yet WELL megan has her baby a few weeks behind me and I’m currently going through it now. Surely it won’t always be life is so easy. The newborn stage can be the easiest bit IMO feel like first time mums like Megan and Laura whitmore need to really not be so smug coz they don’t know what’s coming!!
5 months was pure torture for us. I will never forgot how awful everything was then haha, such a hard age! I think everything up to 7/8 months was just brutal anyway but nothing quite as traumatic at leap 5 for us! Mine is 14 months now and thing gradually got better though he has never slept through! If I had read Megan's blog post when my son was the same age as Goldie I would have felt like utter tit
I have no idea how I quoted two posts and myself... sorry guys! I am 14 months sleep deprived from my not so dreamy child hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mental how Faye can like that post yet lash out at anyone and everyone doing something similar to Saturday - what makes it funnier is that the brands she calls out for stealing ideas are often bigger, and while this doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t capable of copying small businesses, it’s hardly likely the majority of them have even heard of Saturday.

I don’t know how to quote multiple posts but @popcorn222 has hit the nail on the head for the exact reason a lot of us use Tattle - it infuriates me that it’s seen as a nasty trolling site when it’s really the only platform we can speak up about the bullshit on and give these influencers a few home truths since they CLEARLY read here.
Popcorn22 hit the nail on the head! There’s definitely a corner of tattle which is incredibly vicious and spiteful and I want nothing to do with that side, but I think parts of this thread have been from people showing a feeling of being duped and lied to somewhat. The influencer world has become incredible vulturistic, and they can’t just say that anyone giving criticism is a troll, I mean look.. in our day to day jobs we get feedback and are offered constructive criticism and the problem with the influencer culture is that many are stuck in a bubble expecting constant praise - its unfeasible

Reactions: 23
Is it just me or has anybody else grown quite fond of Megan 2.0... aka Louisemarguerite?

At first I thought it was strange how much she seemed to copy Megan and I started following her but now I think she is much more relatable, seems to make a point of replying to her followers and generally seems like a sweet person!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or has anybody else grown quite fond of Megan 2.0... aka Louisemarguerite?

At first I thought it was strange how much she seemed to copy Megan and I started following her but now I think she is much more relatable, seems to make a point of replying to her followers and generally seems like a sweet person!
Yes! I follow her too and she really is a little sweetheart

Reactions: 8

I still find it too creepy 😂 one Megan was bad enough 😳

Okay, to be fair I’ve had a looksie and she does dress better than Megan, and seems to have become her own self. When we first discussed her she dressed and even posed exactly like her. She’s maybe realised that was odd now.

Reactions: 12
Louise seems sweet, but I just can't get over how much she copies Megan. It's actually quite inappropriate. However we feel about Megan, she created her style and doesn't deserve to have it completely ripped off.

Reactions: 12
Louise seems sweet, but I just can't get over how much she copies Megan. It's actually quite inappropriate. However we feel about Megan, she created her style and doesn't deserve to have it completely ripped off.
Except when she’s a straight rip off of other people herself? 😂

Reactions: 20
As a brand, the way ‘saturday’ lol if it can even be classed as a brand anyway.. go about things just isn’t nice like how they publicly out other companies for apparently copying them (even though they blatantly copy others) is just so unprofessional. From a brand perspective they could behave so much better. It just doesn’t have longevity as a brand I don’t think. I think it comes across as negative, bitchy and clique. Suppose that’s what happens when it only has one employee that is the owners sister who many have mentioned is negative and bitchy 😂😂 I studied brand marketing at uni and now work in marketing so know a bit about brand values, brand voice and image etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

100%! At first I couldn’t follow as she was doing the Megan-esque poses but she’s got into her own flow now and I really like her!

Reactions: 5

Maybe we can start a thread about Louise and say all the nice things…. Like a positive vibes thread! It would sure wind up the spoilt little Ellabys who can’t fashion an outfit between them!! 😂

Reactions: 14
Thought I recognized that gingham dress... 😬
I just found this post on the Rixo insta and ‘fellaby’ no longer ‘likes’ it…. Dyou think they read here and Faye deleted her like to cover tracks? 🧐 like ‘oh I’ve never seen that dress what a coincidence!’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just found this post on the Rixo insta and ‘fellaby’ no longer ‘likes’ it…. Dyou think they read here and Faye deleted her like to cover tracks? 🧐 like ‘oh I’ve never seen that dress what a coincidence!’
Megan has unliked it but Faye still does according to mine!

Reactions: 7
Megs ‘hen-do’ spotted today in Manchester, sporting a fab dress she posted the other day (on stories) for ‘outfit ideas’ with a Gucci Jackie mini handbag! She looked great, no iNdI3 CinDy no more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.