Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So close to unfollowing Megan now. Her content is so boring and sporadic. Always ads.
also - has anyone noticed how her follow account keeps jumping up and down? The other day I went on her profile and saw she had about 150k followers and today it’s like 220k... I work in social media and nobodies follow account jumps that drastically in the space of a week – especially if they are only putting out content every now and then. Looks like Megan is buying followers...
Do it! The more people that unfollow her will show the brands she is so unrelatable. These influencers get such a free ride with people following them when they don’t even deserve it. Each follower to them is just pound signs. Thats 100% the case with Megan anyway. Her followers just fund her life.

Reactions: 18
So close to unfollowing Megan now. Her content is so boring and sporadic. Always ads.
also - has anyone noticed how her follow account keeps jumping up and down? The other day I went on her profile and saw she had about 150k followers and today it’s like 220k... I work in social media and nobodies follow account jumps that drastically in the space of a week – especially if they are only putting out content every now and then. Looks like Megan is buying followers...
She defo buys followers. The comments on her grid posts defo don’t reflect the amount of followers she claims to have.
Just seen Faye has now got a gifted sofa. These sisters, do they ever buy anything for themselves? What a life!

Reactions: 12
Her likes have absolutely tanked. 3500 likes on your photos when you’ve got 221k followers? Nah. Not normal. Social Blade always shows some fishy activity when you look her up.

She’s basically spending all the money she’s saved on clothes/baby stuff on followers 😂 What a depressing existence!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing else to spend her money 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just seen Faye has now got a gifted sofa. These sisters, do they ever buy anything for themselves? What a life!
That living room looks so drab now compared to how Megan used to have it. I loved every bit of that house and how she styled it, used to take real home inspo from it. Her house now just doesn’t compare (bit like how she styles herself hmm?) not that we get to see much of it but *alas!*

Reactions: 7
On another note, did anyone see that Faye has now bought Meg’s old house? This is a bit strange to me, everything she does is just following on from Megan. Maybe she got a good deal. It made me laugh that she was claiming that she couldn’t paint her spare bedroom walls because she was renting, as though the house wasn’t owned by her sister. Strange thing to lie about but she possibly feels a bit embarrassed that she is literally riding Megan’s coattails.
I think it’s quite funny because they are both so full of tit. They change the narratives of their lives so so much just to fit into an ad or a way of flogging something. They only care about something when it’s being given to them for free, and it’s so blatant and embarrassing, I honestly cant believe people really look upto them when there are way more inspirational and just generally better people out there than these two bullies 🙃
Please keep this thread going it’s given me so much entertainment and a good laugh through such a dire year!
Hope everyone is doing ok anyway xox

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I very nearly bought a Snug sofa recently and am glad I didn’t tbh. I know loads of companies pay influencers these days but I’d rather not spend well over a grand on something knowing that I’m partially funding yet another free item for one of the Ellaby sisters.

Reactions: 13
I have a snug sofa and I love it but seeing Faye get it for free just kills me considering I paid nearly £2000 for ours 🙃

also! Has anyone noticed she’s got 3 comments on that post and one is a bot? The previous then has 5 comments and so on. The engagement rates are pitiful for the amount of followers. I got more comments on my sofa pic and I have 280 followers 😂

Reactions: 17
The MOM ring offends me so much 😂
Same!! I think her engagement ring is absolutely stunning, and the fact that she continues to pair it with that hideous MOM ring that is constantly rubbing up against the beautiful diamond makes me shudder.

Reactions: 13
Just saw her using a young photo of her and her sister as part of an ad for sky, just made me feel a little sad really

Reactions: 4
Does it baffle anyone else she's so nonchalant about her Gucci shoes not fitting her?! Mate they cost nearly a grand, if they didn't fit me I'd sell them and make that money back but no doubt Megan will chuck them into that pile we saw in one of her vlogs of loads of designer shoes with no dustbags 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Does it baffle anyone else she's so nonchalant about her Gucci shoes not fitting her?! Mate they cost nearly a grand, if they didn't fit me I'd sell them and make that money back but no doubt Megan will chuck them into that pile we saw in one of her vlogs of loads of designer shoes with no dustbags 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think she said they don't fit her anymore, i've heard your feet can swell during pregnancy perhaps?xx

Reactions: 5
Think she said they don't fit her anymore, i've heard your feet can swell during pregnancy perhaps?xx
None of my pre-pregnancy shoes fit me now... nearly 18 months after having my baby.

She should sell them or better that donate them to charity

Reactions: 3
How can someone, who buys such expensive clothes and shoes, go out looking as though she got them from the rag bag in a charity shop ? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.