Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s legally married
It is feasible! It may be that she was always going to have the legal part of the wedding separate to the big ceremony/party as that is not unusual. That would have still been possible during lockdown and they may have wanted to be legally married before the baby arrived. They could have got those hideous rings as interim wedding bands as a little inside secret between them both. Didn’t they also stay at their venue around the time they were meant to be married? Would be a nice way to celebrate being legally married!

Reactions: 4
It is feasible! It may be that she was always going to have the legal part of the wedding separate to the big ceremony/party as that is not unusual. That would have still been possible during lockdown and they may have wanted to be legally married before the baby arrived. They could have got those hideous rings as interim wedding bands as a little inside secret between them both. Didn’t they also stay at their venue around the time they were meant to be married? Would be a nice way to celebrate being legally married!
Yeah that makes sense but why would you care about being married before a baby? It’s not the Victorian times.... but whatever, each to their own. What I still don’t get most about the ‘mom’ ring is why she got a ‘mom’ one not a ‘mum’ one - the American spelling would do my head in 😂. And also why get a plated one not a solid gold one?

Reactions: 14
Yeah that makes sense but why would you care about being married before a baby? It’s not the Victorian times.... but whatever, each to their own. What I still don’t get most about the ‘mom’ ring is why she got a ‘mom’ one not a ‘mum’ one - the American spelling would do my head in 😂. And also why get a plated one not a solid gold one?
I believe Mom is commonly used by northerners, I have family in Leeds who always use ‘Mom’ and were taught that spelling at school!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I believe Mom is commonly used by northerners, I have family in Leeds who always use ‘Mom’ and were taught that spelling at school!
Seriously?! I’m from Leeds and absolutely nobody uses Mom, nor were taught that at school where I’m from. I do use it now as I live abroad though ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no way I didn’t know that. I assumed it was only American like ‘color’ etc... you learn something knew...😁

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it’s quite strange that Faye has practically not mentioned Goldie at all or posted any photos with her? If my sister had her first child I would be over at any opportunity, and it’s not like it would be illegal to show it, you’re allowed to mix households now.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think it’s quite strange that Faye has practically not mentioned Goldie at all or posted any photos with her? If my sister had her first child I would be over at any opportunity, and it’s not like it would be illegal to show it, you’re allowed to mix households now.
Yeah so weird.

Do you think she’s after a make up artist for her wedding?
She said project didn’t she? I’d assume its a Saturday thing. I’d guess they will expand the range to not just jumpers n tees. Maybe a full collection or big collar blouses or something.

Reactions: 5
Do you think she’s after a make up artist for her wedding?
yeh I wonder what this “big project” is that she needs a makeup artist is for...i Doubt her wedding because like someone said here I bet she is legally married already but is waiting to have the big ceremony where everything can be #PRproduct and #gifted lol

Nah. TBH I was not that obsessed with my nephews until they were a bit older (closer to 1). For me, they were just there and I didn't feel anything. Now I would die for them!

Reactions: 3
Maybe Faye doesn’t want to post pics with her and the baby - I don’t think it’s that deep tbh x

Reactions: 12
So close to unfollowing Megan now. Her content is so boring and sporadic. Always ads.
also - has anyone noticed how her follow account keeps jumping up and down? The other day I went on her profile and saw she had about 150k followers and today it’s like 220k... I work in social media and nobodies follow account jumps that drastically in the space of a week – especially if they are only putting out content every now and then. Looks like Megan is buying followers...
Megan has had well over 200k followers for a long time now. Must have been a glitch when you looked.

She defo buys followers. The comments on her grid posts defo don’t reflect the amount of followers she claims to have.
Just seen Faye has now got a gifted sofa. These sisters, do they ever buy anything for themselves? What a life!
Maybe, although I'd say that her low engagement is probably just a reflection on her rubbish content and weird style these days. She used to get higher engagement a couple of years ago because, IMO, her content was a lot better then.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.