Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah. Always the way. The most expensive thing is bound to be the thing the baby hates (for me it’s the cot 😭) 😂 At least they hold their resale value I looked at ones on eBay and they were still crazy expensive.
Don't worry, mine hates the cot too post 12am 😂😭
But have to admit, I love the co-sleeping anyway.

I like those artipoppe carriers, but price is wtf 🤯

Reactions: 3
Don't worry, mine hates the cot too post 12am 😂😭
But have to admit, I love the co-sleeping anyway.

I like those artipoppe carriers, but price is wtf 🤯
Hahah- so true. I barely try n put her in it now. Just soak up the cuddles. These people with robot cribs don’t know what they’re missing 😂
Yeah the artipoppe prices are pure insanity. As is the robot crib with built in straight jacket 😂 I think that’s over £1000 🤯

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen lottieslot on Instagram? Is it weird to have a fashion account based around one brand?

Reactions: 5
Just seen both their instas, it’s actually a little weird. I wonder if Megan finds it strange or flattering..

Reactions: 7
Yeah I have seen that and she puts so much effort in styling smegans clothes and not once has Saturday posted her picture on their feed even though they have posted others pics. The cramp twins are twisted and aren’t even nice to their biggest supporters

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice that she didn't post anything about maternal mental health? Or did she? I noticed she hadn't as far as I'd seen, not surprising but a shame to not try to bring awareness to something so close to her since she's JUST had a baby. Apologies if she did and I missed it. I meant to say last week but since she probably reads this I wondered whether I'd be giving her hints haha

Just thought about it now since she's posted some infographics on what's happening in Palestine and Israel... Not like her to post about something that actually matters

Reactions: 8
Her ‘Mint’ Tshirt looks such crap quality in her latest story. So many better quality indie brands out there. Saturday is really naff

Random, but who remembers when she was flogging Superdry last year. Never wore it before the ad, never worn it since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot stand lottieslot her Instagram is beyond tragic, how much money has she spent on Saturday tat?

Screenshot_20210519_152539_com.instagram.android.jpg
also no shade to Sarah but wtf are those crocs, WHY are people trying to make crocs a thing

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.