Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Megs has got her orange sofa back from Nana Faye now Nana got gifted a velvet green sofa.. 👀 do these sisters ever buy anything themselves!

(Low key I'm liking Fayes Instagram tho. She dresses loads better than Megan atm And wears much more affordable brands)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t know Megan Ellaby - but I kept seeing her clothing brand on Instagram and fell in love with the roll necks - I was hesitant, because of the price but decided to order one (I was drunk at the time) and it arrived today - I ordered a Large, I am size 12-14 and the top is skin tight on my size 10 friend - she would have needed an XL - whether it was marked wrong I am not sure - but I haven’t had a response from anyone on Instagram or via email - and after paying £4.50 on postage to now have to pay £3+ to send it back I am not very pleased 😠

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don’t know Megan Ellaby - but I kept seeing her clothing brand on Instagram and fell in love with the roll necks - I was hesitant, because of the price but decided to order one (I was drunk at the time) and it arrived today - I ordered a Large, I am size 12-14 and the top is skin tight on my size 10 friend - she would have needed an XL - whether it was marked wrong I am not sure - but I haven’t had a response from anyone on Instagram or via email - and after paying £4.50 on postage to now have to pay £3+ to send it back I am not very pleased 😠
The sizes are like this unfortunately, I've had the same problem before she starting making "inclusive" sizes. I am a size 14 and ordered a 14...it would've fit an 8 perfectly.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah the sizing is seriously all wrong. She’s rushing things out with no thought. Just money money money. Not thinking about long term.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A5ED4D68-1391-487F-B73F-7279BC839831.jpeg
502ED28C-D710-40D9-8E80-824F9BA72A6C.jpeg

£175 on a pair of white socks 😭 She’s really not relatable at all any more is she.

On another note, did anyone see that Faye has now bought Meg’s old house? This is a bit strange to me, everything she does is just following on from Megan. Maybe she got a good deal. It made me laugh that she was claiming that she couldn’t paint her spare bedroom walls because she was renting, as though the house wasn’t owned by her sister. Strange thing to lie about but she possibly feels a bit embarrassed that she is literally riding Megan’s coattails.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 587857View attachment 587858
£175 on a pair of white socks 😭 She’s really not relatable at all any more is she.

On another note, did anyone see that Faye has now bought Meg’s old house? This is a bit strange to me, everything she does is just following on from Megan. Maybe she got a good deal. It made me laugh that she was claiming that she couldn’t paint her spare bedroom walls because she was renting, as though the house wasn’t owned by her sister. Strange thing to lie about but she possibly feels a bit embarrassed that she is literally riding Megan’s coattails.
Literally came here to say about the socks ... you know you have way too much money if you’re buying gucci north face socks. I had no idea they were that expensive. For some crappy boring white sports socks ?! 🤯
Where is it she says about buying the house? So weird. But at this rate if she continues dressing far better than megs she may stop riding her coattails and overtake her. Megs is still dressing like she’s lost her marbles and Faye is dressing really well tbf.

Reactions: 19
Megs style is just dreadful right now esp those socks. I can’t see how anyone is influenced by her!
No doubt she will put up an aff link for them and make her money back - the sales woman that she is 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally came here to say about the socks ... you know you have way too much money if you’re buying gucci north face socks. I had no idea they were that expensive. For some crappy boring white sports socks ?! 🤯
Where is it she says about buying the house? So weird. But at this rate if she continues dressing far better than megs she may stop riding her coattails and overtake her. Megs is still dressing like she’s lost her marbles and Faye is dressing really well tbf.
She mentioned it in her IGTV, the dulux one. Totally agree about Faye though, I much much prefer her at the moment! It would be great if she starts doing more interiors stuff too.

Reactions: 8
She mentioned it in her IGTV, the dulux one. Totally agree about Faye though, I much much prefer her at the moment! It would be great if she starts doing more interiors stuff too.
Yeah weirdly I’m far more drawn towards Fayes content atm and I’d be interested to see what they’ve done with the house.
Faye actually has the balls to discuss politics etc on occasion as well which is refreshing. I think she is a bit more intelligent than megs.

Reactions: 12
Megs style is just dreadful right now esp those socks. I can’t see how anyone is influenced by her!
No doubt she will put up an aff link for them and make her money back - the sales woman that she is 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
My god what has happened to her, might be expensive clothes but she’s threw together, her taste is in her arse these days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When there's a pair of socks for £175, while people are needing food banks to keep their children alive, I think we can safely say that capitalism has failed as a system.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I could be a millionaire and I still wouldn’t spend £175 on a pair of socks! 😱

Reactions: 22
She was probs gifted them but still not the point. They look terrible. Stop trying to make north face fashion

Reactions: 13

Brands literally see these people coming... the only people pretentious and stupid enough to drop £175 on some basic socks. I mean come on... you've got to either off your head or just an absolute tool

Someone in the comments is claiming the Louis bag is a fake... wonder how long before that comment gets deleted

Reactions: 11
Even the swimming costume is gifted. Is there ANYTHING this woman buys for herself? bleeping hell

Reactions: 16

the rhyming caption has sent me omg why does she sound like a little old man telling a riddle ...

Reactions: 5
So close to unfollowing Megan now. Her content is so boring and sporadic. Always ads.
also - has anyone noticed how her follow account keeps jumping up and down? The other day I went on her profile and saw she had about 150k followers and today it’s like 220k... I work in social media and nobodies follow account jumps that drastically in the space of a week – especially if they are only putting out content every now and then. Looks like Megan is buying followers...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.