Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s one of the more unconvincing Ad set ups I’ve seen... cushions under a console table 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
haha her baby's room looks like a show room!
I haaaate it! It's about as much of a hot mess as her style at the moment. She's so DESPERATE for everything to be "quirky" and "different", but seriously, the wallpaper, blue wardrobe, rug, and accessories all just look terrible together. What happened to her? She genuinely used to have good taste!

Reactions: 17
Two favourite corners which both happen to contain three of the same items... I’m sure she didn’t just put them there for the photos or anything 😆

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand what you achieve from printing off a picture of yourself breastfeeding and then framing it in your babies room for them to grow up looking at. 😂 I have pics of me breastfeeding but it’s personal 🤷🏽‍♀️ She must be ok with sharing that to the world then lol! Very bizzare given she gave up YouTube etc for privacy

Reactions: 16
I think you’re missing the fact it has a quirky baby doing a fingers up as she’s breast feeds. Despite being completely by accident, this is hilarious to quirky Megs and Chubs....

I don’t understand what you achieve from printing off a picture of yourself breastfeeding and then framing it in your babies room for them to grow up looking at. 😂 I have pics of me breastfeeding but it’s personal 🤷🏽‍♀️ She must be ok with sharing that to the world then lol! Very bizzare given she gave up YouTube etc for privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww so it’s not her! Still weird photograph for a nursery in my opinion. No one come at me 😂

Reactions: 6
It was someone on here that said a quirky baby which made me think it wasn’t but I think in actual fact it is. Mortifying, and before anyone comes at me, yes it’s natural yes you don’t need to hide it yes it’s a nice idea to photograph these moments but to then frame it and be like there you go gold now u won’t forget I’m the one that fed you as if it’s not the most natural thing. Like there is no need for a baby to grow up with a picture in their bedroom of boobs and a middle finger stuck up it’s so inappropriate and self indulgent but each to their own eh🤣🤣 it’s totally for herself!!! she might move it and put it away when she gets a bit bigger but that picture is subtly placed there in an ADVERT just to make sure everyone knows she isn’t on formula. 😂 I hateeeee influencer culture

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It was someone on here that said a quirky baby which made me think it wasn’t but I think in actual fact it is. Mortifying, and before anyone comes at me, yes it’s natural yes you don’t need to hide it yes it’s a nice idea to photograph these moments but to then frame it and be like there you go gold now u won’t forget I’m the one that fed you as if it’s not the most natural thing. Like there is no need for a baby to grow up with a picture in their bedroom of boobs and a middle finger stuck up it’s so inappropriate and self indulgent but each to their own eh🤣🤣 it’s totally for herself!!! she might move it and put it away when she gets a bit bigger but that picture is subtly placed there in an ADVERT just to make sure everyone knows she isn’t on formula. 😂 I hateeeee influencer culture
I couldn’t agree more. She’s ALL about how “quirky” she is (remember the baby announcement Maccies shot? Sheesh...) and sadly for her, THAT is exactly what makes her so not quirky - she consciously does it and you can see it a mile off.

Reactions: 14
Girls completely off topic, but needs must! Long term lurker. Back in the OG thread there was talks of Megan getting filler / Botox etc. I’ve just moved to MCR and am in desperate need of a recommendation, can anyone assist?? 🥴😂

Last edited:
Girls completely off topic, but needs must! Long term lurker. Back in the OG thread there was talks of Megan getting filler / Botox etc. I’ve just moved to MCR and am in desperate need of a recommendation, can anyone assist?? 🥴😂
Dare you to DM Megs and ask her where she gets her Botox done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.