Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£245 on a knitwear piece that is meant to be daisies but you wear it so poorly that they end up looking like fried eggs. I used to adore her style circa 2017-18. She now looks awful!!! Can’t believe I’m it but Faye looks awesome in comparison.

Also. Please stop with the smug eyeing up of yourself on those video mirror selfie’s. Eeek, so cringe. Just look at one point during them!

Reactions: 15
I wonder how she feels about not losing the baby weight yet? She looks uncomfortable in clothes. Normal mums don’t give a tit about losing the weight but she’s such a narcissist I suspect that’s why her outfits are even more garish and mismatch than usual. She can’t bear to be a normal size

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She must be absolutely hating it, especially aground her middle. Do think that partly explains the frumpy outfits. She’s such a narcissist though that i have no sympathy. Liv Purvis looks to have lost it all so she’ll be hating that.

I wonder how she feels about not losing the baby weight yet? She looks uncomfortable in clothes. Normal mums don’t give a tit about losing the weight but she’s such a narcissist I suspect that’s why her outfits are even more garish and mismatch than usual. She can’t bear to be a normal size

Reactions: 11
I think she looks great personally, not into the garish fashion but her tummy isn't that big i thought?! Maybe that's why she's overcompsating as you say x

Reactions: 4
Isn’t her wedding in July too? Not trying to say she doesn’t look great post baby but she might be freaking out even more so about not bouncing back to her previous size in light of her upcoming wedding and fitting into her dress etc..

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Megan misses the proper styling element of her work, looking at trends and actually commenting on clothes and inspiration properly. Her blog and videos used to actually give tips and were really creative and actual pieces of ‘work’, whereas just doing insta ads and mirror selfies must be a bit unsatisfying

Reactions: 15
The weird bleeping hat is just the hideous cherry on top of an already hideous outfit 😭

She said the other day on stories that’s she’s about to start working out again or something and mentioned her weight. And put the 🥴emoji about her body, so yeah I get the feeling she’s not happy. I bet they postpone the wedding. I can’t imagine getting married while the baby is still that small. Especially if she’s still breastfeeding.

Reactions: 14
The outfit looked bad at her house, but the ridiculousness is magnified posing in a bloody car park here hahaha

A40D9595-6931-48ED-AB42-21270AA74D35.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
E19E456C-4D00-4651-B817-156DB61BCD95.jpeg

That fringe doesn’t get any better either 😬 I don’t get it... hes cut it well before... what the hell is this? I’d be livid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Those Artipoppe baby carriers bring out my revolutionary rage. Babies are starving and neglected in the world, and you've got companies flogging £300 bits of cloth as 'must have' accessories.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those Artipoppe baby carriers bring out my revolutionary rage. Babies are starving and neglected in the world, and you've got companies flogging £300 bits of cloth as 'must have' accessories.
don’t start me on this! the gentrification of baby wearing (“natural” parenting in general) makes me so mad

Reactions: 12
don’t start me on this! the gentrification of baby wearing (“natural” parenting in general) makes me so mad
The ‘baby wearing’ has been made into a big deal around my area, it’s just a method of getting a baby from A to B

The ‘baby wearing’ has been made into a big deal around my area, it’s just a method of getting a baby from A to B
to be fair it is more than that... (it doesn’t warrant a device being £300 though) but my baby just wanted to be on me and it is proven to keep you both happier because it produces oxytocin in both of you and also helps your breast milk supply. But people pretending it’s new and innovative are crazy... obviously they do it all over the world and without leopard print 300 a 600 pound carriers (if you look at artipoppe they have even more luxury ones that are £600 🤮🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had an Artipoppe leopard carrier (boujee gift from the parents in law 🥱) anyway I only wore it twice. It absolutely killed my back and shoulders and my little one absolutely HATED being carried like that 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
I had an Artipoppe leopard carrier (boujee gift from the parents in law 🥱) anyway I only wore it twice. It absolutely killed my back and shoulders and my little one absolutely HATED being carried like that 🥴🥴🥴
Hahah. Always the way. The most expensive thing is bound to be the thing the baby hates (for me it’s the cot 😭) 😂 At least they hold their resale value I looked at ones on eBay and they were still crazy expensive.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.