Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE Liv purvis, her posts are so heartwarming and genuine, also I love her style and she's not ALL about the ads which i find refreshing - shows that an influencer can strike that balance x
Totally agree, Liv is really relatable and seems lovely. Megan is just full of non personal boring ads these days. None of her posts feel genuine or relatable to her audience since everything used to be about attainable fashion now everything is either gifted or too expensive.
I know all of this has been said before but there is nothing unique about her anymore.
I've stopped following because although I've had a baby recently too, that's the only thing I can relate to. Even then she has nothing to say on Goldie (totally fine, that's her right and we shouldn't expect it) but other than using her daughter to flog clothes which I find a bit weird she doesn't really mention anything other than how great of a baby she is. Especially today's post (had a sneaky look earlier 👀) of how long Goldie slept for.
I have found that after birth everyone is so secretive about their babies (even non influencers) and there is so little information out there about everyone's different experiences which is why I have appreciated Liv purvis and Katherine ormerod so much. They're so honest and so real compared to Megan.

Anyway, gone off on a bit of a tangent here haven't I. Point is, Megan is just like a very boring advert page with no soul

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"My baby slept for 12 hours in her hideous non-maternal weird electronic crib", well done love, so glad to know that your baby sleeps forever and you get to have baths and go out for meals with your amazingly dreamy life. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"My baby slept for 12 hours in her hideous non-maternal weird electronic crib", well done love, so glad to know that your baby sleeps forever and you get to have baths and go out for meals with your amazingly dreamy life. Ugh.
Poor Goldie looks like she’s strapped in a straight jacket 🥴

Reactions: 11
Good luck getting your baby to sleep in a normal crib after being continuously rocked for the first few months 😂

Reactions: 15
wish she would steam or iron her backdrops, her ads look so unpolished when you can see all the creases behind her

Reactions: 9
On her post with Goldie and her new fave indie bands - why bother going to the effort of not showing her face in any of the pictures if she’s going to show it in the hat picture anyway? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
wish she would steam or iron her backdrops, her ads look so unpolished when you can see all the creases behind her
Omg this drives me insane. Like put some bleeping effort in! I got a hand hand steamer from Amazon for like 30quid. She’s such a try hard in sooooo many ways but at the same time a lazy sloppy ass witch. Brand managers need to get serious with her. Her content is shite quality

Reactions: 14
Especially when other influencers are out there doing exactly the same campaign a million times better...

Reactions: 4
Also, I think someone's mentioned it before, but I really think Faye is the more stylish of the two sisters these days. I'm not a fan of her personality, but Faye manages to pull off colour/prints/wacky nails/excessive jewellery while still looking young and fresh and cool. Megan looks like an old bag lady these days. (No offence to old bag ladies).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, I think someone's mentioned it before, but I really think Faye is the more stylish of the two sisters these days. I'm not a fan of her personality, but Faye manages to pull off colour/prints/wacky nails/excessive jewellery while still looking young and fresh and cool. Megan looks like an old bag lady these days. (No offence to old bag ladies).
Nana Faye will be chuffed to read that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree with this but the girl is just serious bad vibes. You can feel it through the phone haha!

Omg this drives me insane. Like put some bleeping effort in! I got a hand hand steamer from Amazon for like 30quid. She’s such a try hard in sooooo many ways but at the same time a lazy sloppy ass witch. Brand managers need to get serious with her. Her content is shite quality
It's actually shocking how lazy she is!

Reactions: 8
i know from ppl who do shoots on my college course that they get rinsed by tutors if they don't prep properly or at least edit imperfections bc it distracts from the composition / subject of the image. it's literally her job to sell the product and feeling it evokes?? if i worked for jo malone that tit would not be approved

Reactions: 9
Her dre
i know from ppl who do shoots on my college course that they get rinsed by tutors if they don't prep properly or at least edit imperfections bc it distracts from the composition / subject of the image. it's literally her job to sell the product and feeling it evokes?? if i worked for jo malone that tit would not be approved
her dress sense is pathetic wtf has happened she looks ridiculous in everything she wears now 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.