Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish someone with loads of followers would call them out. I’d do it but I only have 200 followers on Instagram and I’m a bit scared of Nana Faye not gonna lie..... 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we talk about her copying the Acne studios rugby shirt that Marianne Theorsden wore loads...
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ After banging on about having her designs copied ffs.
oh my god! I am creased at that.... they must have known when they were kicking off about cider that this top was going to drop in the next few weeks.

Its a carbon copy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we talk about her copying the Acne studios rugby shirt that Marianne Theorsden wore loads...
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ After banging on about having her designs copied ffs.
not even the just the gradient style print but the collar too!! i hadn't seen the acne one before so it just gave me word art vibes :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg those candle sticks will need to find a new home in a couple of months for crawling timeπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
I really wish someone with loads of followers would call them out. I’d do it but I only have 200 followers on Instagram and I’m a bit scared of Nana Faye not gonna lie..... 🀣
I would love to call them out for their BS but don’t wanna get blocked by them and be deprived of my daily tea LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I spy with my little eye, *new* Saturday ripping off Ganni UFO T-shirt’s - very subtle girls, no one will ever know πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also !!!!
I spy with my little eye, *new* Saturday ripping off Ganni UFO T-shirt’s - very subtle girls, no one will ever know πŸ‘πŸΌ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Also !!!!
this is giving me very danielle bernstein now but from brands she openly promotes?? like she's hiding in plain sight with it

Reactions: 2
I recommend following @madseventies some of her outfits are similar to Megan a few years back !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow Megs, it's almost like having a body that deviates from the "ideal" makes it more difficult to find clothes that are flattering and cute...
If only you had the opportunity to provide women's clothing that didn't exclude swathes of people...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Megan's style used to be quite individual now she looks like every other person on my Instagram feed. Even her and Fayes styles were different and now they dress the same. She is too influenced by Instagram in her own dress sense and her designs. I wish she was more original with her saturday stuff and not so trend led.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.