Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recommend following @madseventies some of her outfits are similar to Megan a few years back !
Thanks for the recommendation! I’ve given her a follow. Also, I love Nanda_schwarz for 70s / vintage looks! She has great style

Reactions: 3
This is a new low. The whole outfit is hideous but what I really don’t understand is her grey socks with every outfit recently?!? At least the rest of her batshit outfit is the same colour scheme 💀
7150534E-8A9E-4C66-8D27-C7C8659853FC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This is a new low. The whole outfit is hideous but what I really don’t understand is her grey socks with every outfit recently?!? At least the rest of her batshit outfit is the same colour scheme 💀View attachment 554644
Megan used to give some great advice on her YouTube channel about quick outfits to throw on when you don’t know what to wear and she’d always look great.. like jeans, T-shirt and her all saints biker jacket with some amazing shoes .. or a dress in a great print and converse.

I think if she’d have seen this outfit 3 years ago she’d think it was bad whereas any of her old outfits would still 100% work today.

think she should rewatch those Vids if she’s in a rut it’s what we all do 😆

Reactions: 14
This is a new low. The whole outfit is hideous but what I really don’t understand is her grey socks with every outfit recently?!? At least the rest of her batshit outfit is the same colour scheme 💀View attachment 554644
I can’t with those sandals 🤮🤮🤮🤮... they look like those sandals Cosy Feet for old ladies with swollen feet... and the socks 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wtaf - this outfit would’ve been 100x better with trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her 'style' now is just 'wear every trend at the same time'. Sad, she used to have something different and is now the ultimate fashion victim, piling on the trends without a thought for how they look together or whether they suit her.

Reactions: 17
She only posts on weekends when it’s a Saturday launch 🥺 obvs on a normal weekend she doesn’t want to be arsed with us plebs 😂😭

She dresses like me as a toddler when my Nanna let me loose in her wardrobe to "dress up".

Reactions: 5
Had she given up breast feeding? Not judging but I feel like she's posted a couple of stories with an alcoholic bevarage over the past few days.

If she's found it difficult or switched to formula why not say so? Reassure other mums who have struggled to continue to breast feed?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had she given up breast feeding? Not judging but I feel like she's posted a couple of stories with an alcoholic bevarage over the past few days.

If she's found it difficult or switched to formula why not say so? Reassure other mums who have struggled to continue to breast feed?
You can still drink and breastfeed. As long as you’re not necking a whole bottle of vodka, then it’s fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She won’t admit tho coz woman feel pressure to breastfeed these days. I personally feel ashamed I had to use formula coz everyone says breast is best. X

Reactions: 3
I agree with the comments but I also think the hair salon can't be doing too badly if they can afford to just keep giving out free hair cuts! I get perhaps they can't write it off as marketing, but it's still silly to me and I refuse to feel sorry for them! But I hope Megan tipped a lot!!
She won't have, she will see her allowing them to hack away at that fringe for free as doing them a solid favour, due to the hundreds of people she will inspire to go there after seeing a famous influencer grace the salon with her coolness.
Rheally they should be paying me she will no doubt muse while searching an online thesaurus for further synonyms of freebie, gifted, not paid for, I don't pay, free, I don't pay so you pay more etc.

"Oooooh, a complimentary service, that sounds well posh don't it George?" But he stopped listening a while ago and now has malteases jammed in his ears to block out Goldie...alas.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She won’t admit tho coz woman feel pressure to breastfeed these days. I personally feel ashamed I had to use formula coz everyone says breast is best. X
No shame in using formula! As long as your baby is fed, you're grand.

• Heart
I know it’s been mentioned here but Liv Purvis’ post on her experiences with breastfeeding have been so interesting. I wish Megan hadn’t dialled back from YouTube to just insta, it would have been really nice to see her perspective on it for her audience but maybe that’s just me

I know it’s been mentioned here but Liv Purvis’ post on her experiences with breastfeeding have been so interesting. I wish Megan hadn’t dialled back from YouTube to just insta, it would have been really nice to see her perspective on it for her audience but maybe that’s just me
I LOVE Liv purvis, her posts are so heartwarming and genuine, also I love her style and she's not ALL about the ads which i find refreshing - shows that an influencer can strike that balance x

Reactions: 15
No shame in using formula! As long as your baby is fed, you're grand.
Exactly! Mums feel so much pressure to breast feed, but it doesn't work for everyone, and a stressed mum will eventually lead to an unhappy baby. I say fed is best!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.