Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm soooo desperate for the Goss about why she's no longer friends with Bee. Must be about Diana but they were friends for ages before. I saw someone say it's cos Diana was maid of honour. Anyone have the inside info ?!

Reactions: 13
me too! Apart from Karen britchick as know all about her, youll Be surprised how little there is out there (god knows I’ve searched) they either clash way too much, or have paste colour/ big collar overload 😂😂
Karen britchicks style bores me

Reactions: 2
Sorry if i'm wrong but does Bee own/manage blue rinse vintage? i'm 99% sure I've been served by her in there before

Reactions: 1
F974B942-C863-4142-94F6-D27C694CA2C9.jpeg

Canwe talk about this outfit? How is this an outfit of a fashion influencer being paid many thousands of pounds a year? Just how?! 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I feel like she is trying to cover her tummy with all the latest outfits which is fair enough but it would be nice to see some post partum styling that isn’t just hiding under a baggy top

Reactions: 15
Hopefully her postpartum body has broadened her ways of thinking and she’ll no longer get the ick over anything larger than a size 8 body

Reactions: 21
I feel like she is trying to cover her tummy with all the latest outfits which is fair enough but it would be nice to see some post partum styling that isn’t just hiding under a baggy top
I totally get it but this is not how to do it... and what was she thinking with the white socks n Adidas slides? I love Adidas slides but with a ghost/M&S dress n knitted tank top. So bizarre.

Reactions: 11
She's moved from clashing prints to just taking various uncoordinated styles and mashing them together.

Insta athleisure meets refined cottagecore meets Chandler Bing, with one leg in front of the other of course, got to look like you're in the middle of a tap dance at all times.

3699.jpg

Teresa May wore it better.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she put ‘complimentary service’ because it sounds better than the standard gifted.

Megan has been able to keep earning throughout the pandemic, yet her hairdresser has had to shut, so obviously not been able to make the same income as normal. Why not pay for it, but still tag the hairdresser? You know, support businesses in time of need. Oh yes Megs does nothing unless there’s a pay check.
E81EA017-913F-4B8C-845B-59645756BE75.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Has she put ‘complimentary service’ because it sounds better than the standard gifted.

Megan has been able to keep earning throughout the pandemic, yet her hairdresser has had to shut, so obviously not been able to make the same income as normal. Why not pay for it, but still tag the hairdresser? You know, support businesses in time of need. Oh yes Megs does nothing unless there’s a pay check.
View attachment 541684
This is utterly disgraceful. Can’t spare £70 to support a business the rest of us have to pay for? She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 29
If I were here, I would have INSISTED that I paid the hair stylist. With a bleeping big tip as well. Closed for over a year, then taken advantage of by an 'influencer'. Shameful.

Reactions: 28
I agree with the comments but I also think the hair salon can't be doing too badly if they can afford to just keep giving out free hair cuts! I get perhaps they can't write it off as marketing, but it's still silly to me and I refuse to feel sorry for them! But I hope Megan tipped a lot!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.