Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put ‘complimentary service’ because it sounds better than the standard gifted.

Megan has been able to keep earning throughout the pandemic, yet her hairdresser has had to shut, so obviously not been able to make the same income as normal. Why not pay for it, but still tag the hairdresser? You know, support businesses in time of need. Oh yes Megs does nothing unless there’s a pay check.
View attachment 541684
she is utterly shameless. What a ponse

Reactions: 10
I always wonder if many influencers actually tip when they get free hair, nails etc. I bet most don't

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over how mentally challenged she looks on her latest post with those socks & sandals and that knife & fork haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looked lovely in the before, then it cut to her new fringe 😬 It's like a tiny bowl cut!

Reactions: 6
Like I get it... hair cuts and styles are very personal but it looks like the hairdresser has totally fucked her fringe. I've had a fringe my entire life and had many dodgy fringe trims and that looks like one of them!

• Haha
Its been butchered with a razor... it's wonky and way too short! I would be crying. She used to go to Trevor Sorbie, I don't know if they gave her free appointments but her hair looked much nicer before she started going to RCNQ in my opinion.

Last edited:
i've been cutting my mum's fringe in lockdown - i do a much better job with my joint problems and her double cowlick :censored:

Reactions: 6
I go to Trevor Sorbie in Manchester and visit the exact stylists Megan visited... they told me Megan did pay for her services there but as soon as she got free appointments at another salon she switched... One stylist told me she asked for free treatments all the time but they refused her 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She dresses like a toddler who has got her own clothes out for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.