Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hallie that is really brave of you to turn the situation around so positively

I am all for seeing people’s better side and that people can grow up and change but how is that true of Faye if she recently knocked on a Tattlers door with her mum? And how is that even so true of Megan if lots of people have said they feel uncomfortable to work with her or serve her?
And I’m just going to throw this in there, Megan coming off YT because of mental health is such a cop out.
I’m (not sorry) not one to believe that someone that is so close to such an intimidating mother and sister is a separate entity from that. The only reason she came off YT is because sh!t got real and karma has come knocking at HER door. It’s hit a nerve because I’m tired of people that treat other people terribly and then throw in the MH card, it’s patronising to those that suffer from it.
- Not in response to your post @Hallie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whenever megan would mention in videos and posts that she was bullied when she was younger I always thought to myself how the hell could that even happen without Faye getting involved and kicking off at the bullies? They seem like a tight family who would defend each other in a situation like that. I'm not suprised megan has lost her confidence a bit. You do lose yourself a bit when you are in the pregnancy, new born stages. Hopefully she will come out the other side better and start creating better content.

Reactions: 2
Whenever megan would mention in videos and posts that she was bullied when she was younger I always thought to myself how the hell could that even happen without Faye getting involved and kicking off at the bullies? They seem like a tight family who would defend each other in a situation like that. I'm not suprised megan has lost her confidence a bit. You do lose yourself a bit when you are in the pregnancy, new born stages. Hopefully she will come out the other side better and start creating better content.
Why are you not surprised Megan has lost her confidence? Do you know her personally?
*spoiler alert* she’s doing fine with her massive house, partners business raking it in and designer/gifted e v e r y t h I n g.
When you actually ARE depressed you shut everything off and make yourself as small as possible with walls a plenty.
‘I’ma gonna shut down a few YT vids because I am hurting‘ doesn’t translate into the real world of mental health. Please stop falling for the bullish!t.
Again, it’s dipping into the woe is me and my mental health

ps the only ‘other side’ she is on is the the other side of her online banking account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she quit YouTube because people were calling her out for her excessive hauls and she couldn’t handle it, the amount of clothes were getting to be insane.

she was confusing the ‘be kind’ style mantra with constructive comments from her fans who were genuinely finding the hauls etc too much and she couldn’t handle it, especially as sustainability had become such a hot topic around that time.

Reactions: 22
She said on her reels the other day she has lost her confidence doing her stories posts etc. and this doesn't surprise me. I'm not talking about her personally, don't know her personally and wasn't talking about her mental health or confidence in general. I was referring to her content.

That’s fine everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

She’s not really quit YT though has she, she’s kept the online presence that she can keep the illusion of being the girl next door to rope people into her. (I know, I fell for it which led me to here) She’s edited her YT down. There are still a ton of Bloggers that have kept their hauls up.

Personally, and maybe someone here can help me out. I‘ve noticed on this thread some similar ‘better content’ posts, wanting the *old Megan* back.
I just do not understand it when there are literally thousands of other Bloggers/Insta accounts of far worthy people out there to look for inspiration to. I saw one Tattler on here post that they saw her in town with George and she rolled her eyes and looked them up and down. And as I’ve said before, how she is not nice to work with or serve.
So my question is this - why pine for someone who clearly doesn’t deserve the success? Who doesn’t treat people admirably and quite honestly - hasn’t changed. It’s like when you fall for someone or someone who has conned you, and you still make assumptions that they’ll change or be better.
Just why give that person the satisfaction just for ‘good content’ when there are lots of other more genuine and kinder people out there with accounts and just as good style as she had back then? Who’ll actually appreciate the interaction and who will actually treat their followers with respect if they hear a follower shout their name in the street or smile at them in the bar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

She’s not really quit YT though has she, she’s kept the online presence that she can keep the illusion of being the girl next door to rope people into her. (I know, I fell for it which led me to here) She’s edited her YT down. There are still a ton of Bloggers that have kept their hauls up.

Personally, and maybe someone here can help me out. I‘ve noticed on this thread some similar ‘better content’ posts, wanting the *old Megan* back.
I just do not understand it when there are literally thousands of other Bloggers/Insta accounts of far worthy people out there to look for inspiration to. I saw one Tattler on here post that they saw her in town with George and she rolled her eyes and looked them up and down. And as I’ve said before, how she is not nice to work with or serve.
So my question is this - why pine for someone who clearly doesn’t deserve the success? Who doesn’t treat people admirably and quite honestly - hasn’t changed. It’s like when you fall for someone or someone who has conned you, and you still make assumptions that they’ll change or be better.
Just why give that person the satisfaction just for ‘good content’ when there are lots of other more genuine and kinder people out there with accounts and just as good style as she had back then? Who’ll actually appreciate the interaction and who will actually treat their followers with respect if they hear a follower shout their name in the street or smile at them in the bar.
Totally agree with you. I think maybe it's mistaking wanting the old Megan back to wanting who people thought she was before a lot was revealed on here. I thought she was really sweet and genuine, thought she had a lovely family and perfect relationship, and loved her vlogs, but too much has come out about her now/her content got really boring, and I no longer follow her, and even if she did start vlogging again I don't think her content would be the same for me.

Reactions: 12
I think you’re definitely right too. And spot on about her not really coming off YT- just deleting the skeletons and continuing to make
money from the stuff she left on there. I must admit, when I find myself wanting her old content back I think it’s just the nostalgia of it all. I absolutely loved her vlogmas from a few years back and would rewatch it each year. I do miss that and there was a time when she was very good at what she was doing.

I feel very uncomfortable when I read some of the things people have to say about their family on here. They’ve all been accused of appalling behaviour at varying levels (turning up at people’s houses and threatening them, doxxing people, racism, fatphobia, her fiancée assaulting women at gigs) and I don’t think you can write it off when there have been droves and droves of people all coming on with these types of stories. I completely agree that there are better people to support and although we’ve joked about Fake Megan it seems like she’s a prime example of finding other accounts with similar content but who actually appear to be decent people.

I think for me it comes down to a hope that she might start to redeem herself- I think the user who posted about the horrific bullying Megan and Faye put her through is a perfect example of being open to forgiving people and hoping they change. Not a lot of people could have an attitude like that and it’s very commendable. After spending so much time watching her over the years I just find myself hoping she will actually make something of her life and start to be a better person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Agree 10000% - she never changed. We just didn't know what she was really like

Reactions: 6
Since when has she ever worn Micheal Kors sunglasses... enjoy your mat leave Megs and stop selling your soul. Do sales women not get maternity pay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just do not understand it when there are literally thousands of other Bloggers/Insta accounts of far worthy people out there to look for inspiration to.
Please recommend!
People with similar style to Megan's old style
People who do YouTube talking about clothes and styling

Reactions: 10
Please recommend!
People with similar style to Megan's old style
People who do YouTube talking about clothes and styling
me too! Apart from Karen britchick as know all about her, youll Be surprised how little there is out there (god knows I’ve searched) they either clash way too much, or have paste colour/ big collar overload 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t really know any YT but plenty of Insta, if that helps?
I get the feeling that not many do it on YT because it’s way more easy money and effort on Insta.
I mean how much easier is it to do a stories vid than to edit and upload onto YT? That’s why I think it’s not really found on there anymore. (and likely why Megan isn’t in there now, FA about privacy)

You can get style vids by influencers on Instagram, I don’t see why that doesn’t fit the Megan void enough?
I’m not really for an imaginary bezzie mate (nice version) of Megan chatting in vids, and I just don’t understand that realm of things. Maybe I’m a bit too old for it but I get bored of it or it irritates me after erm, 8 seconds. I’d rather watch a few short style vids and then see what I can make from it.

Side note. Can someone tell me when they are going to stop plugging those hideous nappy changing hvisk bags!!!!!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is she dressed like my grandad on his way to a 70's and over disco night at the Community Hall🕺🕺

Megan or the baby ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Super loved the idea of the personalised chain she got for Mother's Day...until I looked up the price... Around £630 I think it was 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.