Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man, I’m gonna have to do a deep dive this weekend!

I know ultimately it was George that was in the wrong because he was the one in the relationship and blah blah but... surely it’s gotta take a special kind of shady girl to actively pursue a guy who she knows has a long term girlfriend that he lives with, right? :/ Says a lot about Megan i think.
I’m excited for you! I could not believe what I read.

Reactions: 4
I always get the impression she reckons everyone secretly fancies George. I've been to Jimmy's when she's been there and she's always got one eye on the rest of the room, clocking everyone and doing some not so subtle shading. A real Regina George in a psychedelic tramps clothing
I am totally nicking psychadelic woman for when the next thread title is due.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always get the impression she reckons everyone secretly fancies George. I've been to Jimmy's when she's been there and she's always got one eye on the rest of the room, clocking everyone and doing some not so subtle shading. A real Regina George in a psychedelic tramps clothing
Those days are looong gone. Much to his horror I'd wager.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ABBAFDA7-DD39-4EDA-9E31-BD07E219DC1B.png

She thinks the reason she’s bloated is because she’s not slept 😂?!? Is she ok. Ever heard of water retention and natural weight gain from being pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right, this gal is dressing EXACTLY like my 96 year old nana. Would anyone follow her on Instagram instead? She doesn’t do drugs and only buys second hand clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 389962

She thinks the reason she’s bloated is because she’s not slept 😂?!? Is she ok. Ever heard of water retention and natural weight gain from being pregnant.
Also she thinks she’s slept badly now.... lolz. You have no idea what’s about to happen to your sleep! 😂
Also the size of the baby’s wardrobe 😱 I’m assuming it’s in the babies room but it’s for their stuff too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly!! I puffed up so much with my first. She will be ragin her one and only facial feature her cheekbones will disappear for a while lol! I know I was! 😂
Just wait until she can’t get her swollen feet into those ugly clodhoppers she wears on a daily basis 😂 I had squeeze my fat feet/ankles into trainers and couldn’t even fasten the laces 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wait until she can’t get her swollen feet into those ugly clodhoppers she wears on a daily basis 😂 I had squeeze my fat feet/ankles into trainers and couldn’t even fasten the laces 😩
Haha such real life!! Happens probably in most pregnancy's and princess megan isn’t immune even though she would like to pretend she is😂

Reactions: 5
Re her style. It's the CRAZY textiles teacher vibe, the one who has vodka in her water bottle to get through the day and picks up coloured tights and matching cord culottes saying "these will be fun, such fun" to herself.
We had one of those in high school 😂 so spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 389962

I was thinking the same thing! Still found a way to do the annoying conceited pout though.
And yes... if she feels tired now, she will get the shock of her life when baby arrives!

Also shocked we saw a bit of the nursery until I realised it was because she had been gifted some paint so had to make a post to try and flog it to us... ah so predictable Megan.

Reactions: 11
Posted further up so won't screenshot but what the duck is Megan's latest outfit? It looks like something you'd wear for a dare. The worst outfit I've seen from her, probably.

Also, how many clothes does she have? In the past, I felt like she at least had wardrobe staples (even if she got through a lot of clothes) but now it feels like everything is brand new. Can't get my head around that post earlier saying how many designer bags she's bought over the past 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
orrrrrr he's hiding from the barrage of sexual assault accusations View attachment 391828
Yeah right he did.

Once enough time has passed in his eye (or his legal representative advises) and he's lost some timber he'll be back patrolling for new fangirls.

Megan knows he likes attention and pretty blonde girls (past gf's) she's keen to lock him d0wn etc. Thing is he's kinda gross, not famous anymore and hasn't got a job so no one else wants him.

View attachment 389962

She looks like a children's tv presenter from the 70s. Not in a cute way either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Recommendations for baby changing bags wanted aka gift me please I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recommendations for baby changing bags wanted aka gift me please I’m sure.
Oh god 100%
Also noticed she took down the story of her eating a McFlurry. Defo received a few messages saying to avoid soft ice cream when pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god 100%
Also noticed she took down the story of her eating a McFlurry. Defo received a few messages saying to avoid soft ice cream when pregnant
That ones new to me. Never heard about avoiding soft ice cream when pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.