Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you think so and how do you think faye has influenced her? I like some of fayes outfits but i get bad vibes from her
I didn't mean her style I meant her attitude changed when she started working so closely with Faye. Her attitude towards her platform and followers. I actually prefer Fayes style to Megan's now.

Reactions: 12
Her new "fashion" blogpost is absolutely tragic, she looks a total mess. I would be so embarrassed to be seen out in public looking like that, let alone pose for photos and post them for the world to see! This is the worst of the lot, I bet that outfit cost hundreds but she looks so scruffy and weird 🥴🥴🥴

62C17404-35CE-43CF-8211-14FC23B644B6-80BA1636-CF45-48F7-82A8-DD6008160C63-scaled.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her new "fashion" blogpost is absolutely tragic, she looks a total mess. I would be so embarrassed to be seen out in public looking like that, let alone pose for photos and post them for the world to see! This is the worst of the lot, I bet that outfit cost hundreds but she looks so scruffy and weird 🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 381807
in theory it makes sense - the blue collar on the coat matches the blue in the hoodie, but the pattern with the logo, yellow hat and try hard vibe just make me feel distressed tbh

Reactions: 7
Still laugh at how Megan managed to come up with the name ‘Saturday’ as the company name hahahahaha like where is the effort???? “Oh, I named it Saturday because I hated school and I just COULDN’T wait for the weekend so I could wear my own clothes 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still laugh at how Megan managed to come up with the name ‘Saturday’ as the company name hahahahaha like where is the effort???? “Oh, I named it Saturday because I hated school and I just COULDN’T wait for the weekend so I could wear my own clothes 🤪
And others have pointed out the logo and style of brand is very similar to the brand Holiday. 🤔

Reactions: 9
And others have pointed out the logo and style of brand is very similar to the brand Holiday. 🤔
Just went on Lisa says Gah (Holiday stockist) and look at this top?? Looks familiar?!
Ps you can see her nips in this photo and don’t know if that’s allowed so I’ve edited 😂
95C484C3-D9DF-4984-8E8C-9B8E65219536.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
More than one place makes this crap? Jesus, I fear for the state of humanity.

Also, I'm pretty sure my family had a bin with that print in the 1970s.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So relatable with all her designer purchases in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing jobs xoxo

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She can afford designer gear whenever she fancies but george needs a government grant? Ermm..?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That baby is probably going to come out of the womb with designer bags on each arm and some hideous Gucci shoes on her feet. The baby is probably #gifted too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Constant designer purchases, new house along with a brand new kitchen and other stuff they’ve done to it and then George being able to open a new Jimmy’s bar - really must be raking it in with all these ads. She use to be relatable and I’d literally want everything she was wearing. Now I just find her arrogant and like she thinks she above everyone else.

Reactions: 20
She can afford designer gear whenever she fancies but george needs a government grant? Ermm..?
Well it is her money, we dont know if she has any stake in jimmys tacky franchise bars. Theybarent married yet, what's hers is hers. If (when?) They marry and divorce as it stands she seems to loose the most financially, she seems to be the breadwinner, and George the bread eater.

Still weird how those grants how dished out, he must have some good legal advise to know the wording on how to apply and get it, so many independents are failing, even huge companies are yet Jimmys isn't and gets a grant to expand and redo the interiors?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well it is her money, we dont know if she has any stake in jimmys tacky franchise bars. Theybarent married yet, what's hers is hers. If (when?) They marry and divorce as it stands she seems to loose the most financially, she seems to be the breadwinner, and George the bread eater.

Still weird how those grants how dished out, he must have some good legal advise to know the wording on how to apply and get it, so many independents are failing, even huge companies are yet Jimmys isn't and gets a grant to expand and redo the interiors?
Megan has alot of money in Jimmys and she buys George his white stuff 10000%. Idk if hes tight with his money or he spunked it all up the wall at his "peak" of fame but hes like her sugar baby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Megan has alot of money in Jimmys and she buys George his white stuff 10000%. Idk if hes tight with his money or he spunked it all up the wall at his "peak" of fame but hes like her sugar baby
That's how I imagined their relationship tbh 🤣

• Haha
Megan commented saying the purchase was from last year. Then Faye commenting ‘show us what’s in the bag’...I take it she bought it the day she uploaded a photo in a shop with the Chanel bags (21st Dec)... the one that has Faye in the background shopping with her...

Sooooo from the looks of it, we can assume there will be no charity clothes sale from Megan to help the kids in the UK who don't get free school meals? I guess she will continue to buy her designer bags and have her kid next month and forget all about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Sooooo from the looks of it, we can assume there will be no charity clothes sale from Megan to help the kids in the UK who don't get free school meals? I guess she will continue to buy her designer bags and have her kid next month and forget all about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not sure we need to put that onto her? she's not obliged to do a charity sale for kids in the UK and free school meals unless she's mentioned previously that she would?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.