Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she and the baby will have a double barrelled surname Ellaby-Craig. Just ‘Craig’ isn’t a great surname for someone who is so obsessed with aesthetics. Apologies for anyone with the surname Craig haha!! Yeah and a million percent it will be soemthing like dusty or she might surprise eveyone and just use raisin. Or even more megan style just not mention name at all lol and keep it private

Reactions: 10
I reckon Daisy. After that Daisy Jones book which she seemed to think was written about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she and the baby will have a double barrelled surname Ellaby-Craig. Just ‘Craig’ isn’t a great surname for someone who is so obsessed with aesthetics. Apologies for anyone with the surname Craig haha!! Yeah and a million percent it will be soemthing like dusty or she might surprise eveyone and just use raisin. Or even more megan style just not mention name at all lol and keep it private
I remember watching one of her last You Tube videos (before she went weird) and she had something sent to her with the initials MC on them so she’s defo changing her name to Craig, so I guess baby Freddie Dusty will have the name Craig too.

Reactions: 8
You've hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

I've actually started following Marianne because of this thread even though I wouldn't dress like her. What I like about her is she comes across as extremelyyyy bleeping chill on her stories. She's got her kids, her husband, she doesn't do any sponsored or gifted stuff as far as I can see, and if she does, she doesn't do it constantly like Megan does. She doesn't give a tit if anyone hates how she dresses. I also like that she's consistent about her style, not like Megan who seems lost and doesn't seem to know what she wants to be anymore. Megan, as we know, is also is very spiky and defensive whenever she writes in her blog and when she does Q&A's, whereas Marianne just doesn't give a duck lol
Totally. I think marianne comes across really well and she says most things she’s paid for herself and her ads seem considered not just any old tit. (M&S again from megs today 🙄 - groundbreaking fashion there 😂)

Reactions: 5
Totally. I think marianne comes across really well and she says most things she’s paid for herself and her ads seem considered not just any old tit. (M&S again from megs today 🙄 - groundbreaking fashion there 😂)
Megan would never wear any M&S! I don't know why M&S seem to want to alienate their actual customer base anyway??

Maybe she woild go in and get the gastro pub meals and cocktails in a can but nothing else.

Names... Georgina or Georgia! Or maybe Ellaby Craig. No way megan isn't becomming a MRS. CRAIG as soon as she can. That house will be plastered with photoshopped painfully artsy wedding photos of the gruesome twosome. Who has that many framed photos of themselves in their house, are they worried they'll forget who they are???

I would say i can't wait for this all to implode on her smugness but no way he'll be able to cheat now. (She's overfed him)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who has that many framed photos of themselves in their house, are they worried they'll forget who they are???
Yes to this!! I understand having a couple of framed pics of you and your partner, or you and family members but their pics of each other are literally EVERYWHERE. I've never seen a house like it - not in real life or on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Megan would never wear any M&S! I don't know why M&S seem to want to alienate their actual customer base anyway??

Maybe she woild go in and get the gastro pub meals and cocktails in a can but nothing else.

Names... Georgina or Georgia! Or maybe Ellaby Craig. No way megan isn't becomming a MRS. CRAIG as soon as she can. That house will be plastered with photoshopped painfully artsy wedding photos of the gruesome twosome. Who has that many framed photos of themselves in their house, are they worried they'll forget who they are???

I would say i can't wait for this all to implode on her smugness but no way he'll be able to cheat now. (She's overfed him)
Haha. So true. I have one framed picture of me and my partner and that’s cause a friend gave it to us!
Maybe it’s Meg trying to remind him before he leaves the house that he’s in a couple 😂...
But now she has her new tactic... she’ll feed him until he can’t get out of the door. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

yeah I’m not buying that M&S ad, she’s super luxe these days !
Blimey, George REALLY isn’t that big, everyone fills out a bit when they’re older - think we should ease off the fat shaming a bit!

Reactions: 16
Blimey, George REALLY isn’t that big, everyone fills out a bit when they’re older - think we should ease off the fat shaming a bit!
It's the speed / extent of the transformation that has made everyone trip over their jaws - especially as both of them are incredibly self obsessed and nuts about aesthetics. It's like she's removed all the mirrors from the house and sneakily replaced all his clothes with some a couple of sizes larger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thought the M&S add was ..ok? Felt it was more similar to her old styles : late 60s inspired etc and better to advertise affordable key pieces rather than brat doll esque glitter pants?
shes definitely shopped at M&S before I think I remember it from old videos (R.I.P) compared to other adds like superdry

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who thought the M&S add was ..ok? Felt it was more similar to her old styles : late 60s inspired etc and better to advertise affordable key pieces rather than brat doll esque glitter pants?
shes definitely shopped at M&S before I think I remember it from old videos (R.I.P) compared to other adds like superdry
I agree with you, I liked the ad. She wore M&S a lot in her old vlogs, mainly their knitwear, so it doesn't seem out of character for her to work with them unlike her random Superdry ads. I remember her in a gorgeous M&S white blouse and a cherry print M&S cardigan in previous vlogs (they've long since been deleted) and she made them look really cool. I think she should work more with them, she could give them a more modern edge. Tbh it was just refreshing to see her not dressed like a children's entertainer for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone who picked up on the “why I’m no longer talking to white people about race” book having no broken spine, it’s appeared on her 2020 read list post, also with no obvious broken spine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone who picked up on the “why I’m no longer talking to white people about race” book having no broken spine, it’s appeared on her 2020 read list post, also with no obvious broken spine
haha, just had a look and the book looks untouched compared to the others, perhaps she had more than one (me trying to find the best in everyone LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fat shaming George? I'm sure he's said alot worse about every woman that comes into his bar. Yuck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how many saturday tops theyve gifted to marianne and if she would ever wear them!?

Reactions: 7
yeah I’m not buying that M&S ad, she’s super luxe these days !
If he wants to be a healthy Dad he needs to ease on of those sharing boxes of maltesers. However he's so vain all he'll be worrying about is appearance and how he'd never be a Burberry model now. Plenty of hot in shape guys in their 30s and he ain't one of them.

I wonder how many saturday tops theyve gifted to marianne and if she would ever wear them!?
Every single one!

Reactions: 4
I've been watching her old videos and she seems like a completely different person, i know people change, but it's so drastic - it's like a different person! Also, i realised (apart from the obvious rubbish trend piece) that her style was so timeless back then, tons of her outfits would still look brilliant today, getting inspiration as in a bit of a style rut

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.