Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Liverpool you can go for a meal with a member of your own household and that’s it. But Megz bends the rules as always.

Reactions: 7
They were bending the rules every time they went to Jimmys together because they weren’t social distancing.

And now we’re all paying the price for idiots like these constantly breaking the rules

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice her post about driving an hour to Jimmy’s (Liverpool) just for a roast dinner? Aren’t Manchester AND Liverpool in local lockdown? She bends the rules so much but still lectures people about masks. 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it was for work. *cough*

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see Diana Vickers on Celebrity Karaoke Club ? Looks like she's on drugs :oops:
Maybe George got her hooked ?
Diana is almost defs on drugs and I doubt it’s cos of George tbh. They probably smashed it together anyways. Not to casualise class A’s but in their crowd/scene it’s a pretty standard thing to do.

Reactions: 11
Can I start the baby gift bingo? My first guess is an Artipoppe leopard print baby carrier that costs over £300.

Reactions: 20
Can I start the baby gift bingo? My first guess is an Artipoppe leopard print baby carrier that costs over £300.
My moneys on artipoppe for sure but I reckon the leopard ones too common now, she’ll do the lilac tartan. There’ll be lots of mini rodini and Lindex baby clothes. Maybe some baby Stella McCartney. Gifted stuff from Alex and Alexa.
I reckon a gifted I-candy or Bugaboo Buggy.
Cot will be stokke or sebra.
High chair will be stokke - but a coloured one not wood.

Reactions: 11
Diana is almost defs on drugs and I doubt it’s cos of George tbh. They probably smashed it together anyways. Not to casualise class A’s but in their crowd/scene it’s a pretty standard thing to do.
I thought she was a squeaky clean ex pop star who was off xfactor!

Reactions: 2
She comes off as an ungrateful brat these days.
The thing I really dislike is how inauthentic she is... she has one layer in which everything is portrayed as 'dreamy' and she is constantly jumping on the bandwagon... when Bohemian Rhapsody came out she was instantly the biggest Queen fan in the world and we got literally bombarded with her 'love' for them. I got so fed up of nothing feeling real and genuine and found myself eye rolling or constantly feeling annoyed whenever she posted. I get there is an online persona for everyone but there is a difference between being fake and reserving some privacy!
This really sums up what annoys me about her. Like it’s all just fads with her but then she makes out like she’s always been into these things. I might have mentioned on here before but I remember her banging on about how much she loves Gilmore Girls but then it turned out she was still just watching it for the first time. Not saying you can’t love something the first time you watch it but it’s the way she made out she was its number one fan. It’s like she claims everything as her favourite.

Reactions: 14
65310543-D76C-4351-8946-B9E470626253.jpeg
DF49B374-8F54-479A-B526-1953937D3FE3.jpeg
4362C070-2FAA-4F95-B890-03AC3A50D1D6.jpeg

E425889E-550A-4FD9-935F-785D217D8391.jpeg

She posted these about a week after Marianne too, could she make it any more obvious 🤣 Even copying right down to the metal shutters in the backdrop. She’s so cringe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Whaaatttt!!!! This is such a blatant copy?!
I'm not a fan of the OTT clashing prints, over-layering or just really random clothes combinations but I think Marianne pulls it off so much better than Megan. It's maybe because her hair goes well with the style of her clothes or it seems more effortless but Meg seems to be just copycating her way through trends rather than expressing her own style, like she has really gone out of her way to put together these awful outfits for the sake of standing out.

That or she's just pissing me off so I'm pro Marianne

Reactions: 12
IMG_3794.PNG

Also this is bleeping awful - 'where' instead of 'wear'. I'm not even being pedantic that is a ridiculous mistake for an 'award-winning' blogger.

Pregnancy hormones must be messing with her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not a fan of the OTT clashing prints, over-layering or just really random clothes combinations but I think Marianne pulls it off so much better than Megan. It's maybe because her hair goes well with the style of her clothes or it seems more effortless but Meg seems to be just copycating her way through trends rather than expressing her own style, like she has really gone out of her way to put together these awful outfits for the sake of standing out.

That or she's just pissing me off so I'm pro Marianne
Being authentic wins every time!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.