Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual flaming duck has she got in today, nana fates curtains wrapped around her toothpick legs? And those shoesšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ did anyone go to high school in the 90's...all the rage then, absolutely disgusting now.

She's completely lost her sense of style, she used to be so so cool and I envied her style... Now she's looking more and more like a bag lady as the days go by

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Megan hints at things without going into detail and it frustrates me so much as she could really use her platform to help so many people dealing with the same issues she seems to have been dealing with. Sheā€™s such a closed book now and I think itā€™s doing her more harm than good. Be honest and let people know that your life isnā€™t all sunshine and rainbows and who knows, it might actually help not having to pretend that it is.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Apparently Jimmys have received Ā£135,000 in government cultural funding for their new Ancoats refit. Iā€™m sorry but when venues like Band on the Wall and other Manchester iconic venues havenā€™t received anything, this is ridiculous! Itā€™s not Megan or even Georgeā€™s fault but how is this even allowed???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Apparently Jimmys have received Ā£135,000 in government cultural funding for their new Ancoats refit. Iā€™m sorry but when venues like Band on the Wall and other Manchester iconic venues havenā€™t received anything, this is ridiculous! Itā€™s not Megan or even Georgeā€™s fault but how is this even allowed???
This seems to be on top of the 40k they already received. Same as you, it really pisses me off that certain other venues havenā€™t had anything - Jimmyā€™s hasnā€™t even been around that long and it definitely isnā€™t somewhere I think of if I fancy watching some live music or soaking up some culture. These two are laughing their way to the bank. I too wonder how this money was proposed to be allocated and by whom, because to be honest I feel like itā€™s probably mostly funding Georgeā€™s mega ego. Bet heā€™s well chuffed with himself.

Reactions: 14
You had to apply didn't you? I don't think it was just allocated. I struggle to see why they think a bar is eligible for cultural funding? Plus it shutting and moving was unrelated to Covid.

These two have had more than their fair share from us taxpayers. They've sat on their arses all summer whilst other people have worked their backs off

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I've just seen Megan's newest post ('Be nice to yourself. It's hard to happy when someone is mean to you all the time')... good sentiment and cute graphic tbh, maybe the second sentence isn't the best shout for a supposedly (former?) bully who sends her sister round after gossip forum posters, lmao

Reactions: 14
First time poster long time lurker hi guys šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Iā€™ve never posted on here before, but just want to say... what is with Meganā€™s styling recently? Her waistcoat styling reel has just come up on my Instagram and none of the outfits go together at all!

like itā€™s great, feel confident in what you wear and if youā€™re happy then great..but.... I just donā€™t get it! Someone said something similar before but I used to LOVE what she wore now itā€™s like clash way too far!

someone commented ā€œI see somebody got dressed in the dark againā€ omg :D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You had to apply didn't you? I don't think it was just allocated. I struggle to see why they think a bar is eligible for cultural funding? Plus it shutting and moving was unrelated to Covid.

These two have had more than their fair share from us taxpayers. They've sat on their arses all summer whilst other people have worked their backs off
Absolutely this and can afford to buy a nearly 2k (might I add hideous) Gucci handbag whilst no doubt waiting for her free pram to be delivered #ad #prproduct #ontheponce

• Angry
Reactions: 15
First time poster long time lurker hi guys šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Iā€™ve never posted on here before, but just want to say... what is with Meganā€™s styling recently? Her waistcoat styling reel has just come up on my Instagram and none of the outfits go together at all!

like itā€™s great, feel confident in what you wear and if youā€™re happy then great..but.... I just donā€™t get it! Someone said something similar before but I used to LOVE what she wore now itā€™s like clash way too far!

someone commented ā€œI see somebody got dressed in the dark againā€ omg :D
Her styling reel popped up on my IG too, despite me not following her. I've never been a fan of a waistcoat tbh, but all the outfits are truly tragic. I especially hope this massive collar trend will die soon šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 6
If she carries on sucking her cheeks in like that sheā€™s going to swallow emā€™

Her style is bleeping grim. She looks like sheā€™s tit her pants halfway through something and her mums had to change her into some spares she packed that totally donā€™t go with her outfit.

Insane that Jimmyā€™s got that much funding. The NQ bar was always tit & dirty and full of people who also evidently didnā€™t know how to dress. Would rather pin my clit down to the tram lines in Piccadilly gardens and get it ran over multiple times then pay for an overpriced drink from an institute ran by a sex pest.

Also, funny sheā€™s going on about her mental health so much.A coke and alcohol binge isnā€™t depression hun, thatā€™s a comedown. More than likely she felt tit when she got pregnant because she could no longer escape her reality via substances anymore and was faced with her reality. Canā€™t wait till she pops the sprog out and dresses that like a dreamy twit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Megan hints at things without going into detail and it frustrates me so much as she could really use her platform to help so many people dealing with the same issues she seems to have been dealing with. Sheā€™s such a closed book now and I think itā€™s doing her more harm than good. Be honest and let people know that your life isnā€™t all sunshine and rainbows and who knows, it might actually help not having to pretend that it is.
Tell it like it is or don't, but thus vague hinting is irritating and she is again using her personal life for montary gain but will then cry privacy in the next breath. You're an instagram influencer / seller not a huge celebrity.

If these 2 are so precious about their car (trainers off the seats!) And their curated house with multiple framed photos of themselves adoring every wall and surface, then a noisy, messy toddler with sticky fingers and dirty nappies will be right up their street.

• Haha
Would rather pin my clit down to the tram lines in Piccadilly gardens and get it ran over multiple times then pay for an overpriced drink from an institute ran by a sex pest.
This is one of the best things I've ever read on here, I'm saving that one to memory to use in my group chats šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she carries on sucking her cheeks in like that sheā€™s going to swallow emā€™

Her style is bleeping grim. She looks like sheā€™s tit her pants halfway through something and her mums had to change her into some spares she packed that totally donā€™t go with her outfit.

Insane that Jimmyā€™s got that much funding. The NQ bar was always tit & dirty and full of people who also evidently didnā€™t know how to dress. Would rather pin my clit down to the tram lines in Piccadilly gardens and get it ran over multiple times then pay for an overpriced drink from an institute ran by a sex pest.

Also, funny sheā€™s going on about her mental health so much.A coke and alcohol binge isnā€™t depression hun, thatā€™s a comedown. More than likely she felt tit when she got pregnant because she could no longer escape her reality via substances anymore and was faced with her reality. Canā€™t wait till she pops the sprog out and dresses that like a dreamy twit too.
OMFG that is the first time I've laughed so hard since March!!! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Golden!

You must comment more!

I donā€™t follow her and her reels come up all the time and loads of ā€˜random algorithmā€™ pushing to look at her stuff and follow her. If sheā€™s gained that many followers so quickly it is certainly not by accident.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.