Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you put yourself in the public eye for monetary gain, you will get positive and negative attention. She made a huge amount of money off that, asking people to be interested in her. I find this whinging and the double standards stomach churning.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you put yourself in the public eye for monetary gain, you will get positive and negative attention. She made a huge amount of money off that, asking people to be interested in her. I find this whinging and the double standards stomach churning.
Exactly this.
To say you've been trolled so badly is really bleeping weird. She had a tattle thread made about her and lost the plot and got all her family involved. It's so dramatic. You've put yourself out there, expect to be on gossip sites! Not everyone is going to love you and your content and if you're sensitive to that - DO NOT BE AN INFLUENCER, IT ISN'T FOR YOU HUN.
I'd understand it if she was being stalked or people were bullying her but that's not the case.

I also have never seen Megan as a maternal person, she seems to have alot of growing up to do and a big personality shift if she wants to bring up a good child not to be a bully like her mother.
I also don't see George as paternal either, I don't think he will give up the coke and bar life...but hey megans tied to him somehow forever now and there's nothing he can do 🤣 (megan will be loving that!).

Reactions: 7
Just read her latest blog post and apologies if this has been discussed but I can’t believe she’s so casually called the murder of George Floyd and the death of millions because of Covid-19 simply as: ‘ of course lots of general terrible world news that was causing stress that is not good for me.’
General terrible world news? Talk about simplifying things. My god!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Just read her latest blog post and apologies if this has been discussed but I can’t believe she’s so casually called the murder of George Floyd and the death of millions because of Covid-19 simply as: ‘ of course lots of general terrible world news that was causing stress that is not good for me.’
General terrible world news? Talk about simplifying things. My god!!!
This.

Shows how little of a tit she gives, that she can't even specify any of these major events. Tbh she probably doesn't understand what's wrong with any of it, none of it affects her, which is probably why she doesn't care about it all. If she did, she'd be doing something about it.

Reactions: 15
This.

Shows how little of a tit she gives, that she can't even specify any of these major events. Tbh she probably doesn't understand what's wrong with any of it, none of it affects her, which is probably why she doesn't care about it all. If she did, she'd be doing something about it.
Absolutely! You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s so comfortable in her privilege and her ignorance, it’s so infuriating how she says that the stress was not good for her as if the pandemic and the murder of a man were such inconveniences to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely! You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s so comfortable in her privilege and her ignorance, it’s so infuriating how she says that the stress was not good for her as if the pandemic and the murder of a man were such inconveniences to her.
this is white cantering and megan is the queen of it

Reactions: 9
I feel like pregnancies are a complicated subject when it comes to influencers because everyone has a different opinion and people seem to be very passionate about it. For example, she's now being criticized for talking about how easy everything's been up until now, but if she had complained, even a little, people would be saying things like "she has no idea how easy she has it, 90% of women have to commute and sit in an office for 8 hours while 7 months pregnant because they need the money, she can go and take a nap whenever she wants, she can choose to rest, do less ads and still be super wealthy..." you know what I mean? So... it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
And don't even get me started on breastfeeding, online kids, cots and their dangers... I already anticipate that it's gonna get rough around here hahah, I actually feel a bit sorry for Megan and hope that she doesn't visit the forum for a good year.
I do agree with you but at the same time, just recognising that you’re lucky so far with your pregnancy wouldn’t go amiss.
In my group of friends 3 of the girls have kids. When the newest arrival was born, the mum did hypnobirthing. Gave birth, and said on our GC “easiest thing I’ve ever done”. The other 2 mums, one had an emergency c section where the epidural didn’t work so had to be put to sleep, and the other had an artery cut on her hoohaa by accident and could’ve died. She’s not part of our GC anymore lol. Just acknowledging “I’ve been really lucky so far, I’m really enjoying it it’s been DREAMY, I know every woman’s pregnancy is different” would make a difference I think.

Reactions: 16
I do agree with you but at the same time, just recognising that you’re lucky so far with your pregnancy wouldn’t go amiss.
In my group of friends 3 of the girls have kids. When the newest arrival was born, the mum did hypnobirthing. Gave birth, and said on our GC “easiest thing I’ve ever done”. The other 2 mums, one had an emergency c section where the epidural didn’t work so had to be put to sleep, and the other had an artery cut on her hoohaa by accident and could’ve died. She’s not part of our GC anymore lol. Just acknowledging “I’ve been really lucky so far, I’m really enjoying it it’s been DREAMY, I know every woman’s pregnancy is different” would make a difference I think.
I see what you mean and agree completely, but I guess I've just accidentally ended in many threads about influencers that got pregnant and I've seen how people tend to react whenever they complain even if it's just a little. Lily Pebbles's thread was... wild! She was suuuuuper moany though, just her regular self x1000 and I understand that it pissed a lot of people hahah but yeah, that's what I meant really. I can also remember an influencer, can't really figure out who right now, saying that she was scared about mentioning the "negative parts" of pregnancy because of the backlash she would receive from people saying that she's was super privileged and therefore couldn't complain because other people have it worse. I think that's the reason why so many influencers make pregnancy look so smooth, and in Megan's case having recently decided to stop sharing much about her private life... Maybe she intends to keep this pregnancy style/fashion related rather than opening up about it. Who knows though, I guess we'll see!

*Edit to say that I completely understand that people feel passionate about the subject, it's pregnancy and motherhood, something way more important in general than fashion and everyone has a different opinion or different experience with it. Everyone know's someone they love that had a hard time or a complicated birth, therefore it annoys us when an influencers come and makes it feel like a walk in the park... But there's also the other side that believe that because they are privileged and in a really comfortable position then have no right to "complain". I guess we see both parts in maternity threads and so they tend to be criticized whatever they do. And I understand it, never meant to say with my message that we shouldn't talk about it, just pointing out that they tend to be doomed both ways hahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I see what you mean and agree completely, but I guess I've just accidentally ended in many threads about influencers that got pregnant and I've seen how people tend to react whenever they complain even if it's just a little. Lily Pebbles's thread was... wild! She was suuuuuper moany though, just her regular self x1000 and I understand that it pissed a lot of people hahah but yeah, that's what I meant really. I can also remember an influencer, can't really figure out who right now, saying that she was scared about mentioning the "negative parts" of pregnancy because of the backlash she would receive from people saying that she's was super privileged and therefore couldn't complain because other people have it worse. I think that's the reason why so many influencers make pregnancy look so smooth, and in Megan's case having recently decided to stop sharing much about her private life... Maybe she intends to keep this pregnancy style/fashion related rather than opening up about it. Who knows though, I guess we'll see!

*Edit to say that I completely understand that people feel passionate about the subject, it's pregnancy and motherhood, something way more important in general than fashion and everyone has a different opinion or different experience with it. Everyone know's someone they love that had a hard time or a complicated birth, therefore it annoys us when an influencers come and makes it feel like a walk in the park... But there's also the other side that believe that because they are privileged and in a really comfortable position then have no right to "complain". I guess we see both parts in maternity threads and so they tend to be criticized whatever they do. And I understand it, never meant to say with my message that we shouldn't talk about it, just pointing out that they tend to be doomed both ways hahaha.
Totally agree that they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. It’s funny I read the lily pebbles thread and although I find her quite cringe I don’t find her negative at all.... haha. Maybe that says more about me 😬 Jesus, thank god I didn’t have to document my pregnancy! It would’ve been me in trackies complaining about acid reflux for a good 6 months solid! 😂
I was trying to put my finger on why I struggle with Megan. I realised that there are influencers who are in more privileged situations or have better lives or better style than her but that don’t make me feel as tit about myself (like Lucy Williams for example). I’m sure it’s not conscious from her but there’s a way she writes and documents her life that really makes you feel tit about yours. Did someone in this thread call it ‘toxic positivity’ - that is the nail on the head. And when she is ‘humble’ it seems disingenuous or pre-meditated.

Reactions: 15
wow toxic positivity, i love that! I like lucy williams, even though i can't afford any of her clothes and nowhere near as thin as her, it's hard to relate sometimes, but her vibe is cool

Reactions: 5
wow toxic positivity, i love that! I like lucy williams, even though i can't afford any of her clothes and nowhere near as thin as her, it's hard to relate sometimes, but her vibe is cool
Hahah. Same here. She just has a super mellow vibe and I can’t afford any of it either and am nowhere near her size but enjoy following her.

Reactions: 2
She will of course have a dreamyyyyy hypnobirth no doubt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone with fertility issues and slightly older than Megan (I’m 32), I can’t help but compare my life to hers. The lack of acknowledgement of ‘I’ve got it all’ can be so triggering to people. In that sense, it’s not her fault at all that I feel this way, but being sympathetic and considered towards her followers that might be on the same boat could really help them to not feel bummed out by her ‘smooth pregnancy’...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did she congratulate Liv Purvis on her pregnancy announcement last night? I think she’ll have the hump as she’ll think Liv stole her thunder. It seems they will be due roughly the same time too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she congratulate Liv Purvis on her pregnancy announcement last night? I think she’ll have the hump as she’ll think Liv stole her thunder. It seems they will be due roughly the same time too
She did yeah - personally i don't think Megan will think like that. I love liv and such a gorgeous announcement pic too :)

Reactions: 12
A lot of women struggle with fertility and pregnancy, so saying that you pregnancy is SO DREAMY is not really needed. She’s in a lucky position to even get pregnant! I know people would probably moan if she was saying she’s having such a hard time too so she can’t win... but personally I would feel better if she was more transparent about pregnancy!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think her pregnancy style so far has been horrendous? She looks like the bird lady off home alone. And whyyyy does she keep wearing that poo brown knitted vest, it is one of the most unattractive items of clothing I have ever seen

no offence to anyone who likes it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has totally lost her flare for it. All thrown together trying hard to be out there at the moment. She looks clown esq.

Reactions: 16
She has totally lost her flare for it. All thrown together trying hard to be out there at the moment. She looks clown esq.
Completely. She posted a reel not long ago in which she wore a long sleeved t-shirt, a dress and flared trousers (+ coat) at the same time. I got flashbacks from Ashely Tisdale at a red carpet from the early 2000's...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.