Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she’d stop saying ‘preggo’, it’s on a par with ‘doggo’ and the like 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the likelihood she’ll caption her first hospital baby pic with: ‘the delivery of dreams’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I stopped watching her for a long time. Is she still saying "oh so..... its "oh so soft, oh so cool, oh so ahhh. The way she used to talk about clothes sounded like a 11 year old writing a school report.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the likelihood she’ll caption her first hospital baby pic with: ‘the delivery of dreams’ 🤣
That’s if she even shares anything lol! These days it’s just all about the clothes isn’t it! ‘Oh this outfit was a dream to push baby out swipe up to shop’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think she may have used this time to buy some followers? I'm not brill with socialblade, I know some on here are much better are working out when/how people have bought followers.

She's been stagnant for a while and I'm not sure she'd have gained an extra 2k from this announcement? I also think she probably would have lost a lot too.

Reactions: 7
‘I’ve never had confidence in my body’

You publicly post pictures of yourself in your underwear for the whole of the internet to see. They are not the actions of someone who lacks body confidence hun

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else see Diana Vickers on Celebrity Karaoke Club ? Looks like she's on drugs :oops:
Maybe George got her hooked ?

Reactions: 1
‘I’ve never had confidence in my body’

You publicly post pictures of yourself in your underwear for the whole of the internet to see. They are not the actions of someone who lacks body confidence hun
But she’s having an ‘oh so dreamy’ pregnancy remember!! 😂

Did anyone else see Diana Vickers on Celebrity Karaoke Club ? Looks like she's on drugs :oops:
Yeaaaah I saw that. I actually love Diana. She seems fun, real and entertaining - everything you’d want in a best friend. She actually reminds me of one of my friends who died three years ago in a car accident. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was hooked on drugs because of George. He ended their relationship because of Megan and no doubt cheated on her, now he has the woman pregnant who he left her for? Can’t be easy for her although I really do hope she has moved on because she does (and very clearly) deserves more than him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But she’s having an ‘oh so dreamy’ pregnancy remember!! 😂

Yeaaaah I saw that. I actually love Diana. She seems fun, real and entertaining - everything you’d want in a best friend. She actually reminds me of one of my friends who died three years ago in a car accident. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was hooked on drugs because of George. He ended their relationship because of Megan and no doubt cheated on her, now he has the woman pregnant who he left her for? Can’t be easy for her although I really do hope she has moved on because she does (and very clearly) deserves more than him!
Lets put Emma Watson to one side as she was (and is) a proper celebrity and that would have been a HUGEEEE draw.

But...

Diana Vickers and Emily Parr are both so different from Megan. Both were willowy blondes and then he ends of with a woman who seems the exact opposite of his 'type'

GEORGE is looking rather portly and mature these days. Can't be easy for Diana if her best mate is marrying her ex's brother. No escaping him totally.

Reactions: 9
Oh come on, he's been with Megan for years and it's not like Diana disappeared in that time. Many people on here posted how good she looks and how well she's done. But now there's something bad about her (for the record, I haven't seen it) it must be down to George??

Bit of a stretch.

Reactions: 15
Oh come on, he's been with Megan for years and it's not like Diana disappeared in that time. Many people on here posted how good she looks and how well she's done. But now there's something bad about her (for the record, I haven't seen it) it must be down to George??

Bit of a stretch.
The bit I wrote about George was just a joke.

I don't keep up to date with Megan/George that much, and that was the first time I've seen Diana on TV since The X Factor.

I was just making a random gossipy comment about a celeb. Her appearance took me by surprise. It is a gossip site after all 😛

Reactions: 4
The bit I wrote about George was just a joke.

I don't keep up to date with Megan/George that much, and that was the first time I've seen Diana on TV since The X Factor.

I was just making a random gossipy comment about a celeb. Her appearance took me by surprise. It is a gossip site after all 😛
Also betrayal can have a lasting impact. People will try to minimise it saying "ooh, it's been years" she might be well rid if him but, it must have dented her confidence and self esteem a lot at the time.

Now back to Megan and, her disappearing sense of style.

Reactions: 9
What other Instagram Influencer takes the weekend off lol? Who does she think she is! I genuinely get the vibe from her she hates the online world and her followers but has to accept that without it she genuinely wouldn’t have any money. She wouldn’t be any better off than a personal stylist in a normal job. But she thinks she can just keep this lifestyle, homes etc by constant ads of clothes that no one would wear anyway. Hmm I don’t think people are going to be interested in that for much longer. I get a bit of snobbery from her, I totally know she can’t be arsed with her followers and is just using everyone for personal monetary gain & the same time would be the first person to moan about followers for example making snide comments about the types of questions asked In her Q&A etc.If that’s what she says online imagine her attitude and what she says to friends and family about followers offline?! Sorry Megan but you are the one that decided to put your life out there and you are benefiting massively financially from it. I genuinely used to love watching her vlogs, vlogmas etc. Someone who was appreciative of what her following brings to her life and she seemed genuinely humble and down to earth. Now I feel like she feels like the world owes her something. To me now she just seems like she’s thrown her dummy out the pram and wants all the money but none of the baggage of being someone people enjoy watching. That is 100% someone’s choice if they decide influencing is not for them. But she can’t just pick and choose. Influencing must be a difficult job in terms of dealing with trolls (real trolls) and putting life out there etc. But they get paid a lot in return so don’t act too hard done by and if you don’t like it don’t do it at all. Not this half in half out approach megan is attempting.

Reactions: 30
What other Instagram Influencer takes the weekend off lol? Who does she think she is! I genuinely get the vibe from her she hates the online world and her followers but has to accept that without it she genuinely wouldn’t have any money. She wouldn’t be any better off than a personal stylist in a normal job. But she thinks she can just keep this lifestyle, homes etc by constant ads of clothes that no one would wear anyway. Hmm I don’t think people are going to be interested in that for much longer. I get a bit of snobbery from her, I totally know she can’t be arsed with her followers and is just using everyone for personal monetary gain & the same time would be the first person to moan about followers for example making snide comments about the types of questions asked In her Q&A etc.If that’s what she says online imagine her attitude and what she says to friends and family about followers offline?! Sorry Megan but you are the one that decided to put your life out there and you are benefiting massively financially from it. I genuinely used to love watching her vlogs, vlogmas etc. Someone who was appreciative of what her following brings to her life and she seemed genuinely humble and down to earth. Now I feel like she feels like the world owes her something. To me now she just seems like she’s thrown her dummy out the pram and wants all the money but none of the baggage of being someone people enjoy watching. That is 100% someone’s choice if they decide influencing is not for them. But she can’t just pick and choose. Influencing must be a difficult job in terms of dealing with trolls (real trolls) and putting life out there etc. But they get paid a lot in return so don’t act too hard done by and if you don’t like it don’t do it at all. Not this half in half out approach megan is attempting.
i personally think she should quit the influencing and properly make the effort with Saturday (i.e. no merch type styles, sort out the sizing) because it does have potential! but we all know she’s hanging on for this mummy influencing 🙄

Reactions: 15
i personally think she should quit the influencing and properly make the effort with Saturday (i.e. no merch type styles, sort out the sizing) because it does have potential! but we all know she’s hanging on for this mummy influencing 🙄
Yeah I would agree if Saturday wasn’t just like merch. Which it is. I bought one of the blue jumpers A couple of years ago in a small I think it is and I’m a 8/10 and it’s so tight :/ And I’ve never worn it. So defo think something needs sorted with that brand for it to ever to be a thing.

I know, I wonder if you are right with the mummy influencing thing. I kinda feel like she will never show the baby? Again, wanting all the benefits of the ads and money but not actually putting anything out.

Reactions: 6
She's reached 210k followers, I think it will only continue to creep up with the pregnancy and the wedding which is frustrating because she puts in barely any effort compared to what she used to.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She comes off as an ungrateful brat these days.
The thing I really dislike is how inauthentic she is... she has one layer in which everything is portrayed as 'dreamy' and she is constantly jumping on the bandwagon... when Bohemian Rhapsody came out she was instantly the biggest Queen fan in the world and we got literally bombarded with her 'love' for them. I got so fed up of nothing feeling real and genuine and found myself eye rolling or constantly feeling annoyed whenever she posted. I get there is an online persona for everyone but there is a difference between being fake and reserving some privacy!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice her post about driving an hour to Jimmy’s (Liverpool) just for a roast dinner? Aren’t Manchester AND Liverpool in local lockdown? She bends the rules so much but still lectures people about masks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice her post about driving an hour to Jimmy’s (Liverpool) just for a roast dinner? Aren’t Manchester AND Liverpool in local lockdown? She bends the rules so much but still lectures people about masks. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think they are fully yet but BoJo is apparently going to shut the whole of the North down soon (good luck with that you pillock!) So that means Jimmy’s & the like will be closed. It’ll will be interesting to see if she breaks lockdown rules after that. I would hope not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.