Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how badly she stores her designer bags, no love or care and just shoved on a shelf
And her shoes as well! I remember her house moving vlog and she just shoves everything into a wardrobe, made me fully cringe. Imagine being lucky enough to enough ridiculous amounts of designer shoes and bags and just cramming them into an old wardrobe with no dust bags or shoe boxes.

Reactions: 13
This might be super bitchy but has anyone noticed her designer purchasing has increased since pregnancy? I can’t help but think of peoples comments from before about drug taking. And now I’m thinking about the extra money she would have to spend if it wasn’t on that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a thought

Reactions: 24
This might be super bitchy but has anyone noticed her designer purchasing has increased since pregnancy? I can’t help but think of peoples comments from before about drug taking. And now I’m thinking about the extra money she would have to spend if it wasn’t on that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a thought
Yeah I was gonna say she’s got two new LV bags (the cherry one and a denim one), a gucci bag (well over a grand), the Stand studio bag, the marc Jacobs purple bag, the LV shoes (I think they’re £800), Staud bag, Alexa Chung coat, Shrimps coat, Charlotte Simone coat and loads of other new pieces (less pricey but still expensive) all in a couple of months... and I don’t think those are gifted as I haven’t noticed her declaring it... crazy consumption. And they’re doing their kitchen reno.... they must be loaded to be spending like that. 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah I was gonna say she’s got two new LV bags (the cherry one and a denim one), a gucci bag (well over a grand), the Stand studio bag, the marc Jacobs purple bag, the LV shoes (I think they’re £800), Staud bag, Alexa Chung coat, Shrimps coat, Charlotte Simone coat and loads of other new pieces (less pricey but still expensive) all in a couple of months... and I don’t think those are gifted as I haven’t noticed her declaring it... crazy consumption. And they’re doing their kitchen reno.... they must be loaded to be spending like that. 😱
And considering they’ve got a baby on the way and the expenses that comes along with the new baby they don’t seem to be remotely strapped for cash if she’s spending like that! Then again a lot of baby stuff she’ll get gifted I’m sure 🙄

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ. The sad thing is they only get worn a couple of times before being shoved into the bottom of the wardrobe. She might get a hefty press discount on the designer garb that she's not disclosing? I don't really know the rules over what you HAVE to say. No doubt they are loaded though.

She mentioned the other day that George is being "so strong" about his restaurant/Covid. Can't really be that much of a difficult situation if they're spending money like that... Perhaps they could spare a thought for those who it's *actually* affecting.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

And they took government money! I hope they feel really good about themselves spending thousands on a new kitchen and mountains of designer stuff, lining their pockets from covid whilst thousands of kids in poverty won't be having lunch this week

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s flogging superdry now. I can guarantee that no way in a million years would Megan would usually stop by superdry for a new jumper. It doesnt suit her usual clown qUiRkY style, but as long as they’re paying right?! She’s so greedy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s flogging superdry now. I can guarantee that no way in a million years would Megan would usually stop by superdry for a new jumper. It doesnt suit her usual clown qUiRkY style, but as long as they’re paying right?! She’s so greedy.
I must've missed it on her insta but I read this and laughed outloud.

Megan has never been near a bloody superdry nevermind stepped foot in one. Nor would she be associated with people who do. Money grabbing head 😂

I wonder if anything came of the george allegations, or have they been swept under the rug now? Was anyone else coming forward on social media?

Reactions: 16
Why is she sharing such a random clip of Freddie Mercury to her story, is she trying to look cool and edgy sharing a joke about sex ? And she didn't even say anything about it it's just... random

Reactions: 6
Why is she sharing such a random clip of Freddie Mercury to her story, is she trying to look cool and edgy sharing a joke about sex ? And she didn't even say anything about it it's just... random
what was wrong with the clip? i thought it was funny! x

Reactions: 2

I agree! it was a very random influx of stories today after radio silence for days

Reactions: 4
I do think that's why she did it but also... it made me laugh. I'd rather see that than another clown outfit.

Reactions: 1
I thought exactly this... what a sellout. 🙄 Zero integrity. She mentioned their ‘dreamy’ trainers or something and I nearly spit my tea out. So disingenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm excited for this charity sale she's mentioned a couple of times. I hope she's selling her old clothes and not her new clown style clothes 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was looking up her brand on depop earlier and literally every item being sold from Saturday is because it's "way too small" or "isn't true to size" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely just peddling Super dry for the money as she has never worn it before... surprised she isn't calling it her favourite brand just like Queen being her favourite band all of a sudden.
She is pushing vegan footwear but didn't talk about sustainable fashion and alternative materials because she doesn't give a tit. She will throw her vegan shoes in a cupboard with all her leather products and not even make the connection. As others have said... she spends like crazy so can't talk about sustainability either. The girl is a massive contradiction clearly in it for the money

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unfollowed her a long time ago as she’s so insufferable but the comments here are hilarious!

As if she’s now pregnant,wtf!!

Also I know this is super stalkery but desperate to know where she lives. I know Prestwich but trying to work out where, I’m from there and it’s so pricey! Has she ever even posted a photo of the outside of their house?

Reactions: 1
I don't know why I just thought about this but I remember her being like 'George surprised me with a Stella McCartney handbag for my birthday', but wasnt that one of the items that was in her suitcase that he LEFT ON A TRAIN? I'd be pretty gutted if my boyfriend lost my suitcase then replaced just one of the items passing it off as a birthday present. Or maybe I am just petty 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.