Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's good friends with Georges sister in law to be if I remember correctly. Still, bet Megs isn't happy about that.
Ah right, was Jimmy in the band too? The Craig brothers obv just saw it as something to do while their restaurant was shut, and now they've binned it off.

"Dee and Bee" are indeed BFFs haha.

Reactions: 3
Ah right, was Jimmy in the band too? The Craig brothers obv just saw it as something to do while their restaurant was shut, and now they've binned it off.

"Dee and Bee" are indeed BFFs haha.
I thought he was? I could be completely wrong...

Ah fair play to them and congratulations, she hid it really well! All those clothes that won’t fit now though and probably won’t after either. I think they’ll name her Freddie.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else hoping she'll finally set up a Depop? 🙏🙏🙏
She has one, it's still up I believe it's listed an inactive on Depop so you can't buy anything:

I doubt she would start it back up again though, she'll claim to give her clothes to a charity shop and then never tell her local fans where she dropped it off, just like last time ;) I'm just mad because there's some of her jackets I reallllly wanted when they did the house move 😭

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching both there stories lately after not being on Instagram for a while, and all of fayes pictures look like 3 years ago Megan. Like even in the same room. I have to double take as I think it’s her first of all. Is Faye living in Megan’s old house?

I’ve been watching both there stories lately after not being on Instagram for a while, and all of fayes pictures look like 3 years ago Megan. Like even in the same room. I have to double take as I think it’s her first of all. Is Faye living in Megan’s old house?
Yeah she is! Someone commented on one of Faye’s pictures asking and Megan replied back confirming it!

I gave birth at the peak of the pandemic in April to my first baby and I know how difficult it was and still is so I am interested to see if she is honest about the struggles of a newborn or if everything will be a 'dream' and the best thing ever!
THIS!!! I’d absolutely love it if influencers were more honest about pregnancy. I absolutely hated being pregnant and really struggled with the changes my body was going through to the point I didn’t even want to eat in case I gained extra pregnancy weight (I still ate but as someone who’s recovered from an eating disorder those old habits definitely stick to the back of your mind no matter what!). I really do hope she has a smooth pregnancy and enjoys her time before the little one arrives.

Last edited:
Just looking through her Q&A - haha of course she's havin the most perfect pregnancy - so lucky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she starts up with the more ‘personal life’ content cause that’s why a lot of people followed her. And someone said earlier that Amy Magpie commented on her announcement saying ‘OH MY GOD WHAT’ as if she didn’t know, but in the Q&A, Amy & her boyf sent Megan some Walkers crisps at the beginning of August as she was craving them!

Reactions: 4
Just saw her IG post and I never would've guessed!! Megan has been saying for years that she's been broody so it must be a dream come true for her 😊 Congrats to her and George! I hope this makes him grow up and become less of a slime ball. Since he's having a daughter, I bet he wouldn't want her to be felt up at bars without her consent...
It won't.

In 16 years time he'll be hitting on her mates.

This is it exactly, many desperate people trying to cling onto their relationships get pregnant in order to "strengthen" it. It's the most selfish thing ever and doesn't strengthen anything, just adds pressure onto everyone involved including the poor baby. Todays society is a mess.

I'd like to think Megan is above doing anything like that but I also don't see how George is ready to settle down and be a dad when at the start of this year he was leering over younger models 🤢.

Does he reckon he's changed due to being in lockdown? Because I can almost guarantee once Jimmys is up and running again he will be back behind his bar, rattling on coke and rating every girl that walks in 🤣
Yes, it will even better though as Megan will be tied down at home with the baby and unable to go there and monitor him every night! She will also be too tired and distracted to question him properly.

Sweet freedom!

Girls coming forward to complain will be shamed with 'breaking up a sweet young and happy family over a little misunderstanding'

Does anyone honestly think any differently?!

I think they’ll name her Freddie.
Nah.
Georgia or Georgina. Perhaps Georgette to be quirky?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When I first heard this news I was like omg yay. Because I’m pregnant and due in January with my second and thought it would be nice to see someone else go through it at the same time etc. But after the Q&A I don’t know if she is going to be the best to follow actually. Don’t get me wrong it is nice to see positivity but It seems like she’s that classic person that EVERYTHING Is always absolutely PERFECT. And even if she finds something hard she won’t say. We all know being pregnant/ having a baby isn’t all sunshine and roses all of the time and if an influencer is constantly going on about amazing it all is it would make us wonder whats up with me. Because I’ve been through it too, I know how hard it can be and I know it’s amazing too but I’m so open about how the tiredness, sickness and hormones and the list goes on can make you feel not yourself. I’m hoping for some honesty from her as it can help so many women.

Reactions: 21
In my opinion, if there were sexual assault and cheating rumours flying around about my fiancé at the same time I found out I was pregnant, I would be in bits. I’m sure she mentioned a while back that her mental health had been poor and she had bad anxiety. I’m not surprised! When I was looking through her Q&A it seemed to me like she’s trying to make everything seem outwardly happy and perfect. I get that she’s really happy that she’s pregnant if she’s wanted to have a family for ages, but there’s no way she doesn’t have George’s dodgy behaviour in the back of her mind. Like someone else said, she’s probably loved lockdown - having him at home all the time (so she knows what he is/isn’t doing) and getting a lot of attention from him. If I was her, I would be very worried about what will happen when he is able to go back to his bar in the evenings, drinking/taking drugs again and reclaim his pathetic “rock star guy from a band that can get any girl he wants” persona.

Reactions: 16
Totally. My friend had an amazing relationship and was the first to have a baby in our friendship group but her n her hubby were massive partiers and as soon as he could get away with going out n taking drugs N raving again, he did. And they didn’t have a second child because he didn’t want to go back to having a newborn so my friend who’d always wanted a big family was only allowed 1 child. And this is a couple who had literally as near to a perfect relationship as you could find.
Im nervous for her it’s such a lifestyle change for super social, and glam people especially during Covid. And you need all the support in the evenings/night when presumably he’ll be at work in the bar.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that “Q&A” was a bit lacklustre? I’m still waiting for the rest of it... she’s barely said anything!

Reactions: 19
Anyone else think that “Q&A” was a bit lacklustre? I’m still waiting for the rest of it... she’s barely said anything!
Agreed. She's said a little bit more on her pregnancy blog post today, there was a subtle shout out to us on Tattle on there too 😉

Agreed. She's said a little bit more on her pregnancy blog post today, there was a subtle shout out to us on Tattle on there too 😉
I especially liked the bit where they have held off on the big purchases such as a pram. Well of course that would make sense, as they will no doubt be gifted everything now the news is out.
You can see she is going to be one of those really annoying pregnant people. At least she now has something to fill the void as her insta/blog has got stale

Reactions: 18
I mean congrats on the pregnancy but blaming ‘trolls’ for needing to run away is so handy isn’t it. Bar the odd comment made directly on her insta And blog, if she and sister chose to come here and read the thread that’s their choice. Not everyone has to like you Megs. And the speculation about your fiancé might have been unpleasant but perhaps look closer to home to see where the blame lies. If he was bothered about protecting you, maybe his behaviour would reflect that.

and yes it will freebie centrally and it will be rammed down your throats how she’s such a cool mum, and not typical with her crazy dressing. It’s already started with bragging about having a ‘dreamy pregnancy’. No humble sentiments at all. No idea why people follow her, she makes people feel bad about their lives with her smugness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My goodness, there is something quite smug about continually saying how dreamy your pregnancy is, just think being pregnant is one of the hardest things a woman can go through, and she already projects that image of a perfect life, so she should be mindful of that. It's a little woe is me isn't it? I mean basically the reason she's bricking tattle is because it exposes the perfect happy life she's carefully curated for herself all these years as. I'm not saying how unsubstantiated the allegations are, but it definitely shows that her life isn't as rosy as she makes out.

Reactions: 15
Just wait until she’s in third trimester, 3 days overdue, swollen and none of her clown garms or shoes fit her. Then we’ll see how ‘dreamy’ her pregnancy is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.