Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll make out that she had a ‘dreamy’ birth too. Evacuating a crotch goblin is NO dream.

It’s also rather insulting to women who have struggled during pregnancy to be so boastful. Fair enough if you’ve had no complications thus far, but to bang on about it the way she has been is bleeping ridiculous. It’s been 3 days since she announced the pregnancy and I’m already bored of hearing about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think this is the problem with Megan. She never ever ever is realistic. I think she wants her online persona to be just that ‘a persona’ not really her. Just someone that shares nice clothes and goes on about dreamy this dreamy that. Even birthing a baby oh dreamy dreamy dreamy all that pushing and blood and tears. Oh the dream. Come on give us some reality and realise that your followers follow you for real life content not ‘magazine crap’.

I know people in real life who go through life and either consciously or not making others feel down because they never let their guard down and pretend everything is great allllll the time when sometimes u just need a realistic chat. It must be a way certain people are. I had a quite a traumatic birth and was left a bit traumatised and one of my friends was due not long after me and while I was still having flash backs etc she was like guess what I’m having a home birth as I have been reading loads and it’s all about your mind and how you think positively etc and if you did that you wouldn’t have had the bad birth experience.... (Turns out she ended up getting taken in and everything out her control - like the way most births are) I’m just such a realist and some people just are so fake in order to deal with their insecurities. I feel like Megan is like this!!! Sometimes too positive is a bad thing coz it just makes others feel really crap and as if they aren’t good enough.

don’t even know if any of this makes sense but I hope it does haha!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think this is the problem with Megan. She never ever ever is realistic. I think she wants her online persona to be just that ‘a persona’ not really her. Just someone that shares nice clothes and goes on about dreamy this dreamy that. Even birthing a baby oh dreamy dreamy dreamy all that pushing and blood and tears. Oh the dream. Come on give us some reality and realise that your followers follow you for real life content not ‘magazine crap’.

I know people in real life who go through life and either consciously or not making others feel down because they never let their guard down and pretend everything is great allllll the time when sometimes u just need a realistic chat. It must be a way certain people are. I had a quite a traumatic birth and was left a bit traumatised and one of my friends was due not long after me and while I was still having flash backs etc she was like guess what I’m having a home birth as I have been reading loads and it’s all about your mind and how you think positively etc and if you did that you wouldn’t have had the bad birth experience.... (Turns out she ended up getting taken in and everything out her control - like the way most births are) I’m just such a realist and some people just are so fake in order to deal with their insecurities. I feel like Megan is like this!!! Sometimes too positive is a bad thing coz it just makes others feel really crap and as if they aren’t good enough.

oh it does! sorry you had such a traumatic birth by the way xx

Reactions: 6
oh it does! sorry you had such a traumatic birth by the way xx
Aw thank you hun. It’s just the way things are sometimes isn’t it, especially with births it is just out of our control. And people who have a following could really help get that message out and it really bugs me when they don’t! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Lollipop07 I can really relate to what you said. My birth plan was absolutely nothing compared to the reality of what happened and it’s actually put me off having other children. I’ve even told my friends who are currently expecting to not bother with birth plans because truth is, the chances of them going that way is sooo slim and you’ll only be disappointed when things go in another direction. Sorry to hear about your experience though! 💗

Reactions: 5
I feel like pregnancies are a complicated subject when it comes to influencers because everyone has a different opinion and people seem to be very passionate about it. For example, she's now being criticized for talking about how easy everything's been up until now, but if she had complained, even a little, people would be saying things like "she has no idea how easy she has it, 90% of women have to commute and sit in an office for 8 hours while 7 months pregnant because they need the money, she can go and take a nap whenever she wants, she can choose to rest, do less ads and still be super wealthy..." you know what I mean? So... it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
And don't even get me started on breastfeeding, online kids, cots and their dangers... I already anticipate that it's gonna get rough around here hahah, I actually feel a bit sorry for Megan and hope that she doesn't visit the forum for a good year.

Reactions: 19
I feel like pregnancies are a complicated subject when it comes to influencers because everyone has a different opinion and people seem to be very passionate about it. For example, she's now being criticized for talking about how easy everything's been up until now, but if she had complained, even a little, people would be saying things like "she has no idea how easy she has it, 90% of women have to commute and sit in an office for 8 hours while 7 months pregnant because they need the money, she can go and take a nap whenever she wants, she can choose to rest, do less ads and still be super wealthy..." you know what I mean? So... it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
And don't even get me started on breastfeeding, online kids, cots and their dangers... I already anticipate that it's gonna get rough around here hahah, I actually feel a bit sorry for Megan and hope that she doesn't visit the forum for a good year.
fair point xx

Reactions: 3
I'm only sticking around to see if she shows herself huge and puffy, like kim katdashian was in the latter stages of Saint's incubation period.

I don't think she'll be over eating, binging on tubs of ice cream and bowls of roast potatoes. It's going to a strict diet to avoid any weight gain and to keep a small baby. She doesn't like overweight people and dreads being one herself, ot fitting into her beloved wardrobe which will not be making its way onto dep0p or e bl0ggers anytime soon...faye will no doubt be syphoning off certain pieces as we read this now.

Lastly, i don't believe a person can get fillers or botox when pregnant? That will be interesting.

Totally agree. Realism goes a long way especially with pregnancy and birth. I was like your friend, had a home birth booked and wanted everything to be natural - turned out to be 16 days overdue and had to be induced and had all my choices taken away from me. Traumatised doesn’t even cut it. And during the pregnancy I kept seeing these idealised images of pregnancy/ birth online which when it eventually happened made me feel like I’d failed!

We’ve got to look out for one another as women, and influencers need to stop with this rosy-rainbows-everything’s dreamy facade because for the majority of women, it isn’t! Oh look at me, I’m having such a good pregnancy.... how is that going to make other pregnant women who are struggling feel?!

And don’t get me started on the freebies she’s going to get. Hoping that’ll go straight to charity and they’ll buy their own!

Reactions: 7
@Lollipop07 I can really relate to what you said. My birth plan was absolutely nothing compared to the reality of what happened and it’s actually put me off having other children. I’ve even told my friends who are currently expecting to not bother with birth plans because truth is, the chances of them going that way is sooo slim and you’ll only be disappointed when things go in another direction. Sorry to hear about your experience though! 💗
Aww I feel you :( sorry to hear it’s put you off having anymore. It really is a big deal though and it changes so much. Sending hugs!

I agree to an extent although in this instance I feel for me anyway it would be a breath of fresh air for Megan to open up about all aspects of pregnancy not just the dreamy side. I wouldn’t say I am someone who would sit here and say how dare she moan about the hard sides of pregnancy because she’s privileged but I am aware that there are people out there who would just pick at anything she does. But I feel like the way she is with this just sums her up, even with the whole BLM thing as well she never really gets too personal I think she sees her Instagram and blog as like a magazine sort of thing defo not for people to follow and think oh this girl is relatable. Obv that’s 100% her choice what she wants it to be. But a lot of people who followed her for years might be a bit like oh I’m not sure wether her content is good for my mental health anymore and I suppose that is where they should switch off.

I’m not writing her off just yet but will be helpful for a lot of mums to be or new mums who are looking for someone to relate to for her to be more open about not everything being dreamy 100% of the time. I wouldn’t say this is trolling megan in anyway i suppose it is my problem for looking but I just feel the way she portrays stuff can be really damaging.

Totally agree. Realism goes a long way especially with pregnancy and birth. I was like your friend, had a home birth booked and wanted everything to be natural - turned out to be 16 days overdue and had to be induced and had all my choices taken away from me. Traumatised doesn’t even cut it. And during the pregnancy I kept seeing these idealised images of pregnancy/ birth online which when it eventually happened made me feel like I’d failed!

We’ve got to look out for one another as women, and influencers need to stop with this rosy-rainbows-everything’s dreamy facade because for the majority of women, it isn’t! Oh look at me, I’m having such a good pregnancy.... how is that going to make other pregnant women who are struggling feel?!

And don’t get me started on the freebies she’s going to get. Hoping that’ll go straight to charity and they’ll buy their own!
Exactly lovely!! xx

Reactions: 4
Love that she references us on her blog, hey megs 🤭 funny how she says it's all lies though. Would it kill influencers to just be honest for once and own up to their mistakes? Its so unrealistic that they swan about pretending nothing ever goes wrong in their lives.
I really wanna comment and ask how she dealt with the trolling to see if she will mention faye and her mum going to someones house to threaten them with lawyers 🤣

Reactions: 12
As if Faye actually walked around London with that middle aged woman Radley bag... bet she dropped it off at a charity shop or gave it to her Nan after taking those pics.

Reactions: 12
And as if she's said how badly she's been trolled lmao, you had a tattle page made about you because youre in an influencer. Calm down babes.

Isn’t trolling when someone actively messages the person harassing them constantly?... not a page you choose to look at knowing there may be negative stuff written about you? She only had one comment posted on her blog didnt she just asking why she hadnt addressed accusations that her boyfriend had groped someone. Or was there more?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Argh! Tattle isn’t trolling! These influencers need to look up the word. If you’re a member of Tattle it’s against the rules to say what we discuss here directly on their SM. If Megan and her daft sister actively come here to read, that’s on then. I’ve said it before, it’s a site ABOUT these people not FOR them. I think if Megan actually came out and said actually lads, I feel like tit at the moment - hundreds of women would collectively nod because its so relatable. People going through the same thing want to know someone else is going through that too, pregnancy is the weirdest thing you can go through and you often feel alone when you’re not.

I had a planned c-section as my daughter was arse first with extended legs 😖 I was so grateful for it 😂 but I lost a lot of blood from my epidural site and my wound - not pleasant but my baby was born safe and well and I’m ok so who cares. That was 17 years ago and I still have a pouch I can’t get rid of, you really have to think that these things can happen. Delivering a child is not all hypnotic breathing and water births, even if your pregnancy was ‘dreamy’.

tit, that was long. Soz.

• Heart
Isn’t trolling when someone actively messages the person harassing them constantly?... not a page you choose to look at knowing there may be negative stuff written about you? She only had one comment posted on her blog didnt she just asking why she hadnt addressed accusations that her boyfriend had groped someone. Or was there more?
I just saw that one too but there could’ve been more. If people are DMing her then we won’t know about it unless she shares it (obviously). I don’t agree with hounding people, it’s not on. That’s why sites like this exist. I don’t dislike Megan, I was a massive fan and still like to watch her old You Tube vídeos now but the accusations of her being a bully and George’s alleged dodginess don’t sit right with me. I will fight anyone who calls us trolls just for discussing someone who puts their life online, that’s not what the word means.

Man, I’ve said a lot already this morning. I’ll duck off now 😁

I'm only sticking around to see if she shows herself huge and puffy, like kim katdashian was in the latter stages of Saint's incubation period.

I don't think she'll be over eating, binging on tubs of ice cream and bowls of roast potatoes. It's going to a strict diet to avoid any weight gain and to keep a small baby. She doesn't like overweight people and dreads being one herself, ot fitting into her beloved wardrobe which will not be making its way onto dep0p or e bl0ggers anytime soon...faye will no doubt be syphoning off certain pieces as we read this now.

Lastly, i don't believe a person can get fillers or botox when pregnant? That will be interesting.
what fillers has she had? I can’t see anything?

what fillers has she had? I can’t see anything?
We don't know for sure but jaw, lips and possibly cheeks are up for investigation 🤣 theyve all become bigger and more defined over the years. She might not have any - could be botox! Or she has miracle skin that ages backwards...

Reactions: 7
I’ve never gotten a maternal vibe from Megan so I find it odd she claims she’s always wanted to be a mother. Her and George take me as pretty clueless when it comes to children, especially a newborn infant. I don’t think they have any idea what they’ve gotten themselves into.

Also, it’s going to be very difficult to baby proof that house with all the random knick knacks and other crap they have laying around. An accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 22
Only echoing everything that was put so well by others last night but... she’s been “trolled quite badly”? Jesus Christ. Some influencers through the years have literally been stalked, social services called about their children and their places of work, friends and families harassed. I find it so pathetic that she’s felt the need to dedicate so much of her pregnancy announcement to making herself into a victim.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.