Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol @HinchythetwattyGrinchy I was thinking the exact same about how Faye is in Megan's shadow yet again. Ughh if Faye gets pregnant, I can't stand the thought of her and Paddy having sex šŸ¤¢
Definitely not the image anybody wants especially at this time of the day šŸ˜‚ I just hope Meganā€™s baby girl doesnā€™t develop Auntie (Nana) Fayeā€™s bitchy personality and at least turns out half decent. šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 3
What I wanna know is, if she has that sizeable bump in last nightā€™s picture, how was she posting loads of flat tummy pics only 2 days ago!? Must be old pics shes been waiting to use until she announced the pregnancy I guess?

Not that it matters but I really doubt the pregnancy was planned, timings wise she probably unknowingly conceived before they even knew they'd have to postpone the wedding. Plus she was pushing every cocktail under the sun during lockdown and having big nights - lots of referencing hangovers etc. doesn't scream someone trying to get pregnant to me.

She probably found out when all the allegations happened and the surprise along with everything going on was all too much which is why she took a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not that it matters but I really doubt the pregnancy was planned, timings wise she probably unknowingly conceived before they even knew they'd have to postpone the wedding. Plus she was pushing every cocktail under the sun during lockdown and having big nights - lots of referencing hangovers etc. doesn't scream someone trying to get pregnant to me.

She probably found out when all the allegations happened and the surprise along with everything going on was all too much which is why she took a break.
Thatā€™s what I thought! As Iā€™m pretty sure she was gifted gin and did a zoom party or whatever with the brand? I could be totally wrong but Iā€™m certain that happened šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I have also seen this comment from her ā€œfriendā€ Little Mag Pie on the announcement post. And makes me think...if they were so close wouldnā€™t you want to find out personally? Not on an IG post??? I guess they are not than close as we think?
6D6D3CCE-D696-432F-8EC5-9C3EBB42C14C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She definitely hid that well! I'm surprised, but also not surprised. If that makes sense...

Really interested to see what they'll be naming their little girl! I can DEFINITELY see it as something music related like Bowie, Dusty, Freddie, Holiday, Joni, Stevie. I'm not really a fan of traditional names myself so would love to see something like that.

Thinking back it all kind of makes sense now. I do hope she'll start sharing more personal stuff again now that the news is out, as that was what I used to enjoy the most from her content.

Reactions: 6
I have also seen this comment from her ā€œfriendā€ Little Mag Pie on the announcement post. And makes me think...if they were so close wouldnā€™t you want to find out personally? Not on an IG post??? I guess they are not than close as we think?
View attachment 258835
If you click read the replies she commented again saying ā€˜heheheā€™ so it must have been sarcasm

Reactions: 5
View attachment 258835
Ah, I'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic...

Reactions: 4
She definitely hid that well! I'm surprised, but also not surprised. If that makes sense...

Really interested to see what they'll be naming their little girl! I can DEFINITELY see it as something music related like Bowie, Dusty, Freddie, Holiday, Joni, Stevie. I'm not really a fan of traditional names myself so would love to see something like that.

Thinking back it all kind of makes sense now. I do hope she'll start sharing more personal stuff again now that the news is out, as that was what I used to enjoy the most from her content.
Iā€™d like to see something like that too but not if she does her classic ā€œone of my all time favourite artistsā€ that she funnily enough has never mentioned before...

Reactions: 8
Iā€™d like to see something like that too but not if she does her classic ā€œone of my all time favourite artistsā€ that she funnily enough has never mentioned before...
Or sheā€™ll name the baby Dimitri in homage to Georgeā€™s Multibeam banger šŸŽ¶ (sarcasm intended)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I also don't think it was planned. Would sleazeball George really start a band knowing Meg was preg? I hope she didn't get pregnant just to tie him down because it's part of her "fairytale" of being with her childhood crush...I wouldn't want a baby with someone knowing they had allegations about them flying around left, right and centre šŸ¤¢

I also don't think it was planned. Would sleazeball George really start a band knowing Meg was preg? I hope she didn't get pregnant just to tie him down because it's part of her "fairytale" of being with her childhood crush...I wouldn't want a baby with someone knowing they had allegations about them flying around left, right and centre šŸ¤¢
THIS. Also bless her if she thinks that by having a baby with him it will either save the relationship or change him. In 99% of cases, a baby makes the cracks in an already troubled relationship, deeper. My fiancƩ and I had a great relationship and it certainly became more strained when we had our Son.

Reactions: 11

Good spot! She just said on her stories she's been keeping a photo diary from the last 5 months, so they found out end of April/start of May. The cocktail stories stopped around the end of April too but I did find this pic from July where she seems to be holding a glass of wine. I assume it was an old pic she took in April or the wine glass actually has a soft drink in it or something:

meg.jpg

THIS. Also bless her if she thinks that by having a baby with him it will either save the relationship or change him. In 99% of cases, a baby makes the cracks in an already troubled relationship, deeper. My fiancƩ and I had a great relationship and it certainly became more strained when we had our Son.
This is it exactly, many desperate people trying to cling onto their relationships get pregnant in order to "strengthen" it. It's the most selfish thing ever and doesn't strengthen anything, just adds pressure onto everyone involved including the poor baby. Todays society is a mess.

I'd like to think Megan is above doing anything like that but I also don't see how George is ready to settle down and be a dad when at the start of this year he was leering over younger models šŸ¤¢.

Does he reckon he's changed due to being in lockdown? Because I can almost guarantee once Jimmys is up and running again he will be back behind his bar, rattling on coke and rating every girl that walks in šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
They bought the big house as they were planning a family, but I suppose baby came a bit sooner than expected. I feel like theyā€™re not ready? Their lives are going to go through a massive change...

Meg is due to do a q&a on her stories so we will see what she says there...

Anyone else think itā€™s weird that Faye hasnā€™t mentioned it at all? No congrats, celebration at being an auntie?

Reactions: 8
Really strange about Multibeam though. Pretty sure George was only playing bass in the band anyway, so not sure why his wife getting pregnant would mean a total collapse of the band. Couldn't they just find another bassist? Why have they deleted all their content? :unsure: I reckon something else must have gone down. I also notice that of the few people the band follows, one of them is Diana Vickers šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Really strange about Multibeam though. Pretty sure George was only playing bass in the band anyway, so not sure why his wife getting pregnant would mean a total collapse of the band. Couldn't they just find another bassist? Why have they deleted all their content? :unsure: I reckon something else must have gone down. I also notice that of the few people the band follows, one of them is Diana Vickers šŸ˜‚
She's good friends with Georges sister in law to be if I remember correctly. Still, bet Megs isn't happy about that.

Was lurking on the old threads... these revelations about the Ellaby's and George have blown my mind. There has always been something about Megan that didn't sit well with me but I could never quite put my finger on it. Now these threads have confirmed it... she's completely fake and insincere!

Not at all surprised about Megan being pregnant. Although now we will have to get used to more posts showing off all of her free tit and also acting like she is the only woman in history to ever be pregnant and have a baby...

I gave birth at the peak of the pandemic in April to my first baby and I know how difficult it was and still is so I am interested to see if she is honest about the struggles of a newborn or if everything will be a 'dream' and the best thing ever!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.