Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop07

Yeah I think it is just because of what she is wearing :( she really is tone deaf.

and I know I’m just being mean now but why does her bump not look like a proper bump...like its barely even there lol she just looks more growing out/down the way. If she hadn’t already said it was a girl I would have bet on it being a boy.
Feel bad for her in a way coz she probs feels like it’s a big bump coz obv she’s not used to it but to people just looking at that picture it just looks like she’s wearing granny pants for no reason 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
yeah I’m not buying that M&S ad, she’s super luxe these days !
Blimey, George REALLY isn’t that big, everyone fills out a bit when they’re older - think we should ease off the fat shaming a bit!
If he wants to be a healthy Dad he needs to ease on of those sharing boxes of maltesers. However he's so vain all he'll be worrying about is appearance and how he'd never be a Burberry model now. Plenty of hot in shape guys in their 30s and he ain't one of them.

I wonder how many saturday tops theyve gifted to marianne and if she would ever wear them!?
Every single one!

mermaids456

Does anyone that knows them in real life have a good word to say about them? This blows my mind really! All of these revelations about Megan both shocked me but also confirmed what I feel like I always knew about her... the girl is just seriously bad vibes! IG is a much nicer place now I no longer follow her. As for Nana Faye... I never followed her anyway because I think it is painfully obvious that she is an utterly awful person! The bitterness and nastiness just pours off her
I'd like to know this too! I see loads of other influencers who i quite like who always leave her nice comments, and her bessie littlemagie seems lovely, so am still a bit perplexed by it all ha!

Twooooo

Oh god 100%
Also noticed she took down the story of her eating a McFlurry. Defo received a few messages saying to avoid soft ice cream when pregnant
That ones new to me. Never heard about avoiding soft ice cream when pregnant.

Lollipop07

@Lollipop07 I can really relate to what you said. My birth plan was absolutely nothing compared to the reality of what happened and it’s actually put me off having other children. I’ve even told my friends who are currently expecting to not bother with birth plans because truth is, the chances of them going that way is sooo slim and you’ll only be disappointed when things go in another direction. Sorry to hear about your experience though! 💗
Aww I feel you :( sorry to hear it’s put you off having anymore. It really is a big deal though and it changes so much. Sending hugs!

I feel like pregnancies are a complicated subject when it comes to influencers because everyone has a different opinion and people seem to be very passionate about it. For example, she's now being criticized for talking about how easy everything's been up until now, but if she had complained, even a little, people would be saying things like "she has no idea how easy she has it, 90% of women have to commute and sit in an office for 8 hours while 7 months pregnant because they need the money, she can go and take a nap whenever she wants, she can choose to rest, do less ads and still be super wealthy..." you know what I mean? So... it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
And don't even get me started on breastfeeding, online kids, cots and their dangers... I already anticipate that it's gonna get rough around here hahah, I actually feel a bit sorry for Megan and hope that she doesn't visit the forum for a good year.
I agree to an extent although in this instance I feel for me anyway it would be a breath of fresh air for Megan to open up about all aspects of pregnancy not just the dreamy side. I wouldn’t say I am someone who would sit here and say how dare she moan about the hard sides of pregnancy because she’s privileged but I am aware that there are people out there who would just pick at anything she does. But I feel like the way she is with this just sums her up, even with the whole BLM thing as well she never really gets too personal I think she sees her Instagram and blog as like a magazine sort of thing defo not for people to follow and think oh this girl is relatable. Obv that’s 100% her choice what she wants it to be. But a lot of people who followed her for years might be a bit like oh I’m not sure wether her content is good for my mental health anymore and I suppose that is where they should switch off.

I’m not writing her off just yet but will be helpful for a lot of mums to be or new mums who are looking for someone to relate to for her to be more open about not everything being dreamy 100% of the time. I wouldn’t say this is trolling megan in anyway i suppose it is my problem for looking but I just feel the way she portrays stuff can be really damaging.

Totally agree. Realism goes a long way especially with pregnancy and birth. I was like your friend, had a home birth booked and wanted everything to be natural - turned out to be 16 days overdue and had to be induced and had all my choices taken away from me. Traumatised doesn’t even cut it. And during the pregnancy I kept seeing these idealised images of pregnancy/ birth online which when it eventually happened made me feel like I’d failed!

We’ve got to look out for one another as women, and influencers need to stop with this rosy-rainbows-everything’s dreamy facade because for the majority of women, it isn’t! Oh look at me, I’m having such a good pregnancy.... how is that going to make other pregnant women who are struggling feel?!

And don’t get me started on the freebies she’s going to get. Hoping that’ll go straight to charity and they’ll buy their own!
Exactly lovely!! xx

Herewithmypopcorn31

Absolute madness. I can’t imagine she’s actually using it for anything but this ad. In the beginning you just want to cuddle and rock your baby, I wouldn’t want something else doing it. You never get these precious moments back x

QUOTE="ceecee454, post: 3988711, member: 67285"]
just came to say, almosr £1200 for. a rocking moses basket 😲😲
and what happens when they don’t fit in it by 12 weeks and have to
go in a cot that doesn’t rock so they can’t sleep 🥴
[/QUOTE]

I know people who’ve had one and these days all you need to do is ask. Obviously depends on your area but it’s not as hard to request as it used to be.
Maybe you’re right it must depend on the area, I was in slow labour for 4 days and asked three times for a c section and they refused each time!

*ALAS*

• Sad

Lollipop07

Sooo bad. Again it’s something megan probably doesn’t want to hear about someone due the same month as her having a terrible time of it with covid-19 as it really puts the spotlight on how potentionally dangerous it is to be pregnant right now. ( I am due in three weeks and it is not nice to hear stories like this but its happening :( I’m praying so hard for grace. ) Maybe dreamy perfect princess Megan thinks best just to unfollow so it doesn’t ruin her dreamy state of mind. She’s disgusting.
If she actually is still following her I take it all back haha

• Sad

Burrito88

VIP Member
As far as I’m aware the NHS only perform elective c-sections if medically necessary. And since she’s having such a OH SO DREAMY pregnancy I’m guessing it’s low risk.

Unless they’ve gone for private healthcare? Or maybe because she’s such a *big celeb* up there all she has to do is click her hideous chunky shoed heels and she gets whatever she wants?
I know people who’ve had one and these days all you need to do is ask. Obviously depends on your area but it’s not as hard to request as it used to be.

Purplepear

Do you guys think George’s band “Multibeam” is still a-go? Espesh now he’s becoming a Dad. The account now only has one post (I swear they had more?!). George’s brother, Megan etc. don’t follow the account either. Sacked it off maybe?

• Wow

She's back

I completely appreciate this pandemic is going to be something that we could well be living with for another 18 months and I don't ultimately expect everyone to completely put their whole lives on pause until it's over.... but there is something a little galling about her telling us to 'protect the NHS' when she has chosen to have a baby in the middle of a pandemic? She said they weren't going to try for a baby until 2022 but they brought that forward and every time she's moaned about some stuff I've just thought it's a bit selfish because they tried for a baby despite knowing how much strain the world was under.

By her accounts, they started to try to conceive in April/May and even then we all knew it was going to be carrying on until 2021. If she wasn't preaching to us to 'protect the NHS' then it wouldn't annoy me. But she's chosen to have her baby at a time of year that the NHS is stretched anyway- and she chose to do it knowing full well we'd still be crippled by Covid. Again- not expecting people to put everything on hold but why is she telling me to stay home to protect the NHS so it can deal with her life choices instead of other people....
I can imagine her going private so she can break some rules and have other family with her at appointments / labour 🤔

Reactions: 3