Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buffalobarbie

It’s still there for me, 20.1k followers and all the posts still showing? That’s weird, why would they be blocking random accounts unless it’s an Instagram glitch

Reactions: 3

magsaidso1

Promise I’ll take my Faye Ellaby/ Wagatha Christie hat off after this post but this definitely feels like something that the Louise account would post to get some of the attention 🤔 first tattle message?
I proper laughed! 😂 Afraid not, I've just been a new member/ a long time reader of this thread as I am shooketh and gutted about what folk have had to say about her.
I wonder what Megan and her sister think of this girls account, it seems that Megan follows her but it must freak her out a little?

She blocked me for asking why she copies Megan!!
NOOOO 😬

Reactions: 3

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Absolute madness. I can’t imagine she’s actually using it for anything but this ad. In the beginning you just want to cuddle and rock your baby, I wouldn’t want something else doing it. You never get these precious moments back x
so true! but these companies know there
also comes
a
time ur so exhausted and would
do anything for more than 2 hours sleep at a time and that’s how they sell
this trash.
do we know if
megan’s breastfeeding?

Reactions: 2

Emalabemela

We were so worried about my little one starting nursery because he is only 10 months so spent his entire like in lockdown but he absolutely loves it and he's settled there so well!
I agree with you! There is actually so much research now that proves the opposite of what we were taught... babies/children that are not left to cry and that have closer attachments with parents grow up to be more secure! :)
Awww that’s so good to know. So glad your littlun has settled easily and is having fun!
😊

Omgnoway555

Has anyone been blocked by jimmys Instagram? I never post on here I just stalk every now and again and I have no idea why they’d block me 😂😬

Emalabemela

wow toxic positivity, i love that! I like lucy williams, even though i can't afford any of her clothes and nowhere near as thin as her, it's hard to relate sometimes, but her vibe is cool
Hahah. Same here. She just has a super mellow vibe and I can’t afford any of it either and am nowhere near her size but enjoy following her.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Diana is almost defs on drugs and I doubt it’s cos of George tbh. They probably smashed it together anyways. Not to casualise class A’s but in their crowd/scene it’s a pretty standard thing to do.
I thought she was a squeaky clean ex pop star who was off xfactor!

BillieR

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Goldie lookin' chain, hashtag spon is Megan’s middle name 😜
Oh my God I've just been catching up with the thread since she gave birth whilst watching this and thought I misheard them say Goldie because I was reading it so much hahaha

mermaids456

I would bet money marianne theo(something - can’t remember her name) Has as bag exactly the same or similar. Think for yourself Megan. Also, surely Chanel wouldn’t gift to her, she’s not that level.

I’m not sure she’s breaking rules (who the hell knows what the rules are at this point) but she is definitely editing her life for insta. According to their feeds they haven’t seen each other in months...clearly bollocks!
in tier 3 you can meet one other person from another household, but does it count in shops? honestly i have no idea anymore haha x

slugella

VIP Member
Re her style. It's the CRAZY textiles teacher vibe, the one who has vodka in her water bottle to get through the day and picks up coloured tights and matching cord culottes saying "these will be fun, such fun" to herself.
We had one of those in high school 😂 so spot on

• Haha

justbecasual

The “rainbow babe” Instagram post - did I miss something? Is this a rainbow baby as in, she’s lost a baby/had a miscarriage previously?

mermaids456

Why is she sharing such a random clip of Freddie Mercury to her story, is she trying to look cool and edgy sharing a joke about sex ? And she didn't even say anything about it it's just... random
what was wrong with the clip? i thought it was funny! x

khd32

We were so worried about my little one starting nursery because he is only 10 months so spent his entire like in lockdown but he absolutely loves it and he's settled there so well!
I agree with you! There is actually so much research now that proves the opposite of what we were taught... babies/children that are not left to cry and that have closer attachments with parents grow up to be more secure! :)

Ahhh right. Yeah not good.

Awww thats awesome! Good to know!!! I can’t wait to see mine meet other children but she hasn’t for months now. 😔
Yeah they imply it’ll stop them learning independence - my bub is 14 months and wants to do everything herself and is hitting all milestones early so I’ll keep doing what I’m doing without a robot cot n apps that tell me what they think my baby needs. Craziness 😂

• Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
Gossip/speculation - what’s the difference. No we don’t know, just like we don’t know a lot of things for sure. We speculate/gossip. Not sure what the problem is?
That’s fine if you don’t see the problem. Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion 👍🏻

Reactions: 1