Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buffalobarbie

Did anyone else watch Olivia Attwood on Sunday? I thought her wedding venue looked familiar - it’s the same place that Meg went to stay on her anniversary this year. If that is where she is getting married then, wow it is gorgeous. It does make me laugh though, Olivia and Megan couldn’t be anymore different 😂

Reactions: 1

Lollipop07

So very sad about grace. I really hope she pulls through. Did Megan unfollow her? On her Instagram megan likes some of her pics but when I look to see who’s following her that I follow megan isn’t there anymore? Wtf? I could be wrong but i mean...?

rivers

Why is she sharing such a random clip of Freddie Mercury to her story, is she trying to look cool and edgy sharing a joke about sex ? And she didn't even say anything about it it's just... random
I do think that's why she did it but also... it made me laugh. I'd rather see that than another clown outfit.

Silky89

Have been scrolling through threads but can’t find anything about George and the allegations, can anyone fill me in please?!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Just had a thought on how she's able to afford all these bags - she might be writing them off as business expenses because it's her "job" to style them up on IG? I work in fashion and one of our old freelancers used to buy clothes for her kids all the time and write them off as a business expense because she was a kids clothing designer. She claimed all the clothes were "references" to her designs 😂 So it might be the same kind of thing with Megan and her multiple designer purchases.
Then the should only have been used as reference material and never worn. Awful if someone shopped her...

AllieB

Has anyone been blocked by jimmys Instagram? I never post on here I just stalk every now and again and I have no idea why they’d block me 😂😬
I think maybe they’ve just deleted it or taken down for another reason cos I checked with my 2nd insta account that doesn’t follow them and it says they have no posts, followers etc on there too

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Anyone else hoping she'll finally set up a Depop? 🙏🙏🙏
She has one, it's still up I believe it's listed an inactive on Depop so you can't buy anything:

I doubt she would start it back up again though, she'll claim to give her clothes to a charity shop and then never tell her local fans where she dropped it off, just like last time ;) I'm just mad because there's some of her jackets I reallllly wanted when they did the house move 😭

Lollipop07

It could be anytime now or the latest is the 14th March if her due date is 28th February as they let you go over two weeks before they induce you.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I assume she is having a scheduled c section?
Doesnt she give her unwanted press or samples to her mum and faye to sell on private depops and maybe she has a lrovate one. Or ebloggers?

buffalobarbie

It’s Grantley Hall in Yorkshire. The bar with the wooden panelling and the bridal suite are so beautiful. Can’t lie, I’m so jealous. I can’t even imagine how much a wedding there costs...

When where they due to get married? Do you think they planned to get pregnant close to their wedding date, or had it been postponed by June?