Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I always get the impression she reckons everyone secretly fancies George. I've been to Jimmy's when she's been there and she's always got one eye on the rest of the room, clocking everyone and doing some not so subtle shading. A real Regina George in a psychedelic tramps clothing
Those days are looong gone. Much to his horror I'd wager.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Emalabemela

Oh my God clusterfeeding! I had no idea this was even a thing and it drained the life out of me. I was one of the unlucky ones who had my baby during the first lockdown so there were no breastfeeding groups so I had no idea it was normal. I remember feeding my son for 5 hours straight one evening in the very early days and by the end of it I was sobbing my eyes out! It was only later that friends and online forums told me it was normal in the beginning.
Nope we'll not hear of any of these things from Megan... can't taint the DREAMY facade
Yeah I had mine in December just before covid hit so luckily had done NCT so had the group chat to check what was normal etc... I must admit though I didn’t mind the cluster feeding... I just sat and watched a shit load of Netflix and made my partner do everything. 😂 But yeah I know it did a lot of peoples heads in and it’s hardcore when you have mastitis and you just have to power on through.

Burrito88

VIP Member
in tier 3 you can meet one other person from another household, but does it count in shops? honestly i have no idea anymore haha x
No it’s rule of 6 in an outdoor space eg beach or park in tier 3. If they’re in an Xmas bubble together then those rules only apply on 25th Dec after the rules change.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Ah fair play to them and congratulations, she hid it really well! All those clothes that won’t fit now though and probably won’t after either. I think they’ll name her Freddie.

Dottydots

I’ve been watching both there stories lately after not being on Instagram for a while, and all of fayes pictures look like 3 years ago Megan. Like even in the same room. I have to double take as I think it’s her first of all. Is Faye living in Megan’s old house?

AllieB

Was it this? I immediately thought of Megan and saved it to share here. Thanks for the reminder!
That’s the one! Such a shame she used to have a really unique individual style but now could literally be any one of those squares (especially the outfits from the summer)

Honestly these Megan and co threads are giving me LIFEEEE!! I’ve followed her for ages, how have I only found this now?? 🙌

Very surprised about the pregnancy, although after reading stuff on here, it makes sense why she disappeared for a while and came back after deleting loads of personal stuff. Buckling down for a new era of being a mummy influencer!!! Can’t be seen to having any partying days!

Bonnie Bisou

I had a butchers at her accounts on companies house and it seemed she earned over £170k from influencing last year so the ad ad ad life is deffo paying off
Minus lots of tax.....let’s hope she can juggle a baby and no sleep with the ad ad ad life cause Pubs/bars are on their knees this year and 170k minus tax ain’t that much if she is a lone breadwinner in that household.

Mermaid456

I thought someone said they had commented on the post explaining the meaning? Or maybe I got confused.
Anywayif I see anymore influencers trying to make those hideous daily sleeper feathery things look nice I’m done. 😂
Also as we predicted Artipoppe lining up to gift her a £600 carrier 🙄 (she’ll probably choose the same as one of marianne theodorsens who I think has at least two of them).
Omg those bloody daily sleeper pyjamas. They are the most instagrammable and annoying thing to come after the dreadful oversized Peter Pan collar trend 😖

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

I’ve been watching both there stories lately after not being on Instagram for a while, and all of fayes pictures look like 3 years ago Megan. Like even in the same room. I have to double take as I think it’s her first of all. Is Faye living in Megan’s old house?
Yeah she is! Someone commented on one of Faye’s pictures asking and Megan replied back confirming it!

I gave birth at the peak of the pandemic in April to my first baby and I know how difficult it was and still is so I am interested to see if she is honest about the struggles of a newborn or if everything will be a 'dream' and the best thing ever!
THIS!!! I’d absolutely love it if influencers were more honest about pregnancy. I absolutely hated being pregnant and really struggled with the changes my body was going through to the point I didn’t even want to eat in case I gained extra pregnancy weight (I still ate but as someone who’s recovered from an eating disorder those old habits definitely stick to the back of your mind no matter what!). I really do hope she has a smooth pregnancy and enjoys her time before the little one arrives.

Last edited:

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Anyone else think that “Q&A” was a bit lacklustre? I’m still waiting for the rest of it... she’s barely said anything!
Agreed. She's said a little bit more on her pregnancy blog post today, there was a subtle shout out to us on Tattle on there too 😉

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm excited for this charity sale she's mentioned a couple of times. I hope she's selling her old clothes and not her new clown style clothes 🤡

• Haha

dressagediva

Congrats to her! I'm not a baby person so hope she doesn't become a mummy influencer, I prefer the fashion/interior stuff.

Reactions: 4