Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Completely agree. My sister in law was pregnant the same time as me (four months apart). She so badly wanted a natural birth but instead ended up having to have an emergency c section because my nephews heart rate slowed down a lot and he was at risk. I however, had a natural birth and it was fucking HORRIFIC. Completely put me off having more babies and sometimes I think if I was to get pregnant again, I’d ask for a c section because of how traumatic my labour was. Every birth story is different and should never, ever be compared.
The point I was making is, you attempted a natural birth. Unfortunately it didn’t work out for you but you did your best! I imagine megan will think she should not have to go through that and won’t even try.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Not that it matters but I really doubt the pregnancy was planned, timings wise she probably unknowingly conceived before they even knew they'd have to postpone the wedding. Plus she was pushing every cocktail under the sun during lockdown and having big nights - lots of referencing hangovers etc. doesn't scream someone trying to get pregnant to me.

She probably found out when all the allegations happened and the surprise along with everything going on was all too much which is why she took a break.
Good spot! She just said on her stories she's been keeping a photo diary from the last 5 months, so they found out end of April/start of May. The cocktail stories stopped around the end of April too but I did find this pic from July where she seems to be holding a glass of wine. I assume it was an old pic she took in April or the wine glass actually has a soft drink in it or something:

meg.jpg

aimzalicious

VIP Member
About the clothes sale, I'm sure she even did a poll on stories about wether people would prefer her to do it on Instagram or depop
I remember that too coz I voted Depop!

Does anyone remember a while back when she made a poll of eBay or Depop on her IG stories and she said she was going to sell some of her shoes? And she never did sell anything so idk why I expected the charity sale to actually happen 😅

mermaids456

I feel like pregnancies are a complicated subject when it comes to influencers because everyone has a different opinion and people seem to be very passionate about it. For example, she's now being criticized for talking about how easy everything's been up until now, but if she had complained, even a little, people would be saying things like "she has no idea how easy she has it, 90% of women have to commute and sit in an office for 8 hours while 7 months pregnant because they need the money, she can go and take a nap whenever she wants, she can choose to rest, do less ads and still be super wealthy..." you know what I mean? So... it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
And don't even get me started on breastfeeding, online kids, cots and their dangers... I already anticipate that it's gonna get rough around here hahah, I actually feel a bit sorry for Megan and hope that she doesn't visit the forum for a good year.
fair point xx

Oooh yeah a bit like when a politician uses the notion that a luxury holiday is part of their expenses. Good point!

Ps - I really had to add that scrolling up to my earlier comment, I use the term ‘brand’ for Megan VERY loosely - I’m not too sure what to call it, an online clothing shop?

Last edited:

Burrito88

VIP Member
I said that to my friends, the reality was I was a sexual assault victim as a child and had psychological issues that meant I couldn’t cope with regular intrusive vaginal examinations during a stressful time. This is the case for thousands of women and they don’t owe any one an explanation for that.

Subsequently I have gone onto have VBAC with the help of extensive therapy but the thought of people judging me due to the way I birthed my baby makes me feel ill.

When a patient makes a choice that is available to them (about any procedure), with full knowledge and input from their medical team it is the business of no one else but them and their medical team.

The way a woman chooses to give birth is a bloody vile thing to judge them on.

This is an interesting read
It is rare that we see a man castigated for their “elective” medical choices.
I’m only judging people who have electives for unnecessary reasons.
I totally support women who require an elective for medical or personal reasons.

worrying that you will have a “loose vagina” and your husband won’t enjoy sex afterwards isn’t a legit reason.

• Heart

haggis_head

I wonder if they got the name after watching the hotel Cecil documentary on Netflix. Episode 2 mentions a woman named Goldie.

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

lol @HinchythetwattyGrinchy I was thinking the exact same about how Faye is in Megan's shadow yet again. Ughh if Faye gets pregnant, I can't stand the thought of her and Paddy having sex 🤢
Definitely not the image anybody wants especially at this time of the day 😂 I just hope Megan’s baby girl doesn’t develop Auntie (Nana) Faye’s bitchy personality and at least turns out half decent. 🤞🏻

What I wanna know is, if she has that sizeable bump in last night’s picture, how was she posting loads of flat tummy pics only 2 days ago!? Must be old pics shes been waiting to use until she announced the pregnancy I guess?

mermaids456

Sooooo from the looks of it, we can assume there will be no charity clothes sale from Megan to help the kids in the UK who don't get free school meals? I guess she will continue to buy her designer bags and have her kid next month and forget all about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not sure we need to put that onto her? she's not obliged to do a charity sale for kids in the UK and free school meals unless she's mentioned previously that she would?

buffalobarbie

I think they got inspired by thelittlewornestore on Instagram that Meg follows. Plenty of Goldies on there - I didn’t realise it was so popular at the moment.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I have a couple of low-end designer bags I bought when I was flush for about 10 seconds in my early 30s. I have a baby now and I haven't touched those damn things since she was born! if we go anywhere (hardly ever, because lockdown...) I schlep her changing stuff around in a carrier bag incase we take a detour to brown town.
😂😂😂😂
This is so accurate. I honestly spent so much money on a fancy changing bag, which I used about 3 times! Now I take some old shite in a tote bag incase my Son soils himself. Not that we even leave the house for longer than an hour anyway😫

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Did you see the price of the mom / dad rings. If they were a joke why would you spend so much on them?
Couldn't one aquire those from the Argos establishment of old? Or wish/romwe/shien etc.

First book of 2021 finished! Well done smegs!

first and last probs! Unless you’ve hired a nanny! 😂
Didn't take megan for a sedaris fan. She epitomises the characters in 12 moments in the life of an artist.

lolhi2020

She's good friends with Georges sister in law to be if I remember correctly. Still, bet Megs isn't happy about that.
Ah right, was Jimmy in the band too? The Craig brothers obv just saw it as something to do while their restaurant was shut, and now they've binned it off.

"Dee and Bee" are indeed BFFs haha.