Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ejej123

Chatty Member
I assumed all dairy products were pasteurised in uk so safe.
i think it’s more down the machines and how thoroughly they are cleaned/how often etc. Obviously somewhere like maccies is most likely to be safer than your standard ice cream van. But yeah I was told to avoid to be on the safe side x

Reactions: 4

justbecasual

To be fair, I’ve only learnt that term this year through social media (I thought the poster was just gushing over their baby and didn’t know it had any reference to miscarriages until I looked it up) so maybe she didn’t know what it meant?
No problem if she didn’t, many don’t. I just wondered if she had.

Moira Rose

When I first found her on YouTube I found the way she moved really odd... it felt like I was watching Liam Gallagher doing a fashion video or something. 😂
So I’d guess her influence came from what she thought was ‘rock n roll’ I feel like definitely back then especially she liked being known as the rock n roll girl... the ‘I’m with the band’ kinda thing.
Im not into rock or indie particularly but that’s how it came across to me... She also used to bang on about Alexa Chung a lot.
Explains her awkward gangly posing. I guessed she imitated those from Alexa! Nice spot.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Why is she sharing such a random clip of Freddie Mercury to her story, is she trying to look cool and edgy sharing a joke about sex ? And she didn't even say anything about it it's just... random

I agree! it was a very random influx of stories today after radio silence for days

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
she won’t feel superior when her nips ache more than her pulsating birth canal and her boobs hang low and wobble too and fro 😫
might make a funky new accessory for her stupid outfits tho
won't shut up about how mancunian she is because she does keepie uppies with them

• Haha

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
1. Why doesn’t she actually look at Nancy as she’s putting that bottle on the poor things head - instead of staring at herself.
2. WHY DOES SHE DO THAT STUPID POUTING?! Just smile, it would look miles better.

Attachments

Bella__mela

I don’t follow her and her reels come up all the time and loads of ‘random algorithm’ pushing to look at her stuff and follow her. If she’s gained that many followers so quickly it is certainly not by accident.

Moira Rose

I’m also one of those annoying people who did hypnobirthing and had a ‘dreamy’ drug-free birth 🤦‍♂️😂 I hate telling people because it sounds like I’m bragging but if you knew me, you know I hate hospitals and I panic over the littlest thing so me and my fella were shocked by my calmness 😂 I’m 34 weeks with my second and I feel like I’m going to have the complete opposite experience!
Congratulations!!!! It will definitely be different for you seeing as you're having a lockdown pregnancy and you have to do alot of things alone - you're a brave lady! I hope the second birth is as dreamy as your first. 💕💕

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
Ah man, I’m gonna have to do a deep dive this weekend!

I know ultimately it was George that was in the wrong because he was the one in the relationship and blah blah but... surely it’s gotta take a special kind of shady girl to actively pursue a guy who she knows has a long term girlfriend that he lives with, right? :/ Says a lot about Megan i think.
I’m excited for you! I could not believe what I read.

mermaids456

Like I said before I would love to know what the hell happens to all this free shit she gets constantly. Does anything go to charity? She never does giveaways, no depop, no charity sale? Would love to know how she gives back? The stuff makes one or two appearances on her posts thens forgotten. Her house isn't that big to keep absolutely everything. All this income and free stuff just for a Instagram post. I mean think about all the pr stuff she gets that she doesn't share!? It actually makes me feel a bit sick. Everything I own i worked hard for and any designer purchases I have made I've saved up for. It would be meaningless if it was all handed to me on a plate. Professional freeloader if you ask me. Are there any others out there like her? I follow a few influencers and no one else seems as greedy or comes across so badly as her. She doesn't bother with her blog anymore as it doesn't make her easy money. Just goes on to link the odd affiliate links. She doesnt share personal stuff anymore. No YouTube. Just a page full of adverts. Once upon a time I would want to buy everything I saw her wearing. Nothing she wears now is nice.
I'm also looking for others like her, basically someone like Brittany Bathgate but with more colour haha!

Oh come on, he's been with Megan for years and it's not like Diana disappeared in that time. Many people on here posted how good she looks and how well she's done. But now there's something bad about her (for the record, I haven't seen it) it must be down to George??

Bit of a stretch.
The bit I wrote about George was just a joke.

I don't keep up to date with Megan/George that much, and that was the first time I've seen Diana on TV since The X Factor.

I was just making a random gossipy comment about a celeb. Her appearance took me by surprise. It is a gossip site after all 😛

I hope she starts up with the more ‘personal life’ content cause that’s why a lot of people followed her. And someone said earlier that Amy Magpie commented on her announcement saying ‘OH MY GOD WHAT’ as if she didn’t know, but in the Q&A, Amy & her boyf sent Megan some Walkers crisps at the beginning of August as she was craving them!

I’m calling it now, there’s no way she will have a vaginal birth. It will be an elective C section.
As far as I’m aware the NHS only perform elective c-sections if medically necessary. And since she’s having such a OH SO DREAMY pregnancy I’m guessing it’s low risk.

Unless they’ve gone for private healthcare? Or maybe because she’s such a *big celeb* up there all she has to do is click her hideous chunky shoed heels and she gets whatever she wants?