Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mermaid456

She thinks it’s amazing because she thinks she the ✨main character✨
the book sounds ok, I’m a sucker for any books and stories set in that time, but it just sounds like a fictional version of groupie pamela des barres’ memoir I’m with the band??

Reactions: 5
I have also seen this comment from her “friend” Little Mag Pie on the announcement post. And makes me think...if they were so close wouldn’t you want to find out personally? Not on an IG post??? I guess they are not than close as we think?
View attachment 258835
If you click read the replies she commented again saying ‘hehehe’ so it must have been sarcasm

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

@Lollipop07 I can really relate to what you said. My birth plan was absolutely nothing compared to the reality of what happened and it’s actually put me off having other children. I’ve even told my friends who are currently expecting to not bother with birth plans because truth is, the chances of them going that way is sooo slim and you’ll only be disappointed when things go in another direction. Sorry to hear about your experience though! 💗

When where they due to get married? Do you think they planned to get pregnant close to their wedding date, or had it been postponed by June?
August this year I think which means if it’s the same time next year they’ll have a 6 month old 😬 sounds stressful!

Emalabemela

yes yes and triple yes to this!! and i always laugh when they say 'ages' too, when really they mean last year as you say!
and thank you :) It's weird as Megan is a thin lady but the way she used to style clothes felt inclusive of all sizes if that makes sense? I can't make sense of her outfits now!
No I totally agree. I’m a size 12/14 and pear shaped and I used to feel less intimidated by her style than other influencers (probably the massive amounts of jeans lol, can’t live without them - I wasn’t blessed with nice legs dammit). But her style recently has completely changed and become quite bizarre but not in an avant garde sense... just a bit odd n hodge podged.

Emalabemela

You've hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

I've actually started following Marianne because of this thread even though I wouldn't dress like her. What I like about her is she comes across as extremelyyyy fucking chill on her stories. She's got her kids, her husband, she doesn't do any sponsored or gifted stuff as far as I can see, and if she does, she doesn't do it constantly like Megan does. She doesn't give a shit if anyone hates how she dresses. I also like that she's consistent about her style, not like Megan who seems lost and doesn't seem to know what she wants to be anymore. Megan, as we know, is also is very spiky and defensive whenever she writes in her blog and when she does Q&A's, whereas Marianne just doesn't give a fuck lol
Totally. I think marianne comes across really well and she says most things she’s paid for herself and her ads seem considered not just any old shit. (M&S again from megs today 🙄 - groundbreaking fashion there 😂)

Moira Rose

Hi I’m new to this’ I was a huge Megan fan and love her style but have to agree her taste has went to pot, what came out about George???
Others might know more about it but girls were coming forward on social media saying he had sexually harrased them and he got his lawyers to make them delete everything. Megan deletes any comments where people try and tell her about it or ask her about it so they're both just sweeping it under the rug.

Multiple previous employees have confirmed what a perv he is too and that he cheats on megs. 🥴

New thread below:

Emalabemela

One...plus Faye...plus her mum...plus her dad...rules don't apply to famous slebs like megan
Ahhh right. Yeah not good.

Oh my God yessss! I feed to sleep, co sleep and go to him as soon as he cries and now that he has started nursery two days a week...guess what, he is a very happy, secure and confident child because he has learned that his needs will always be met. Our instincts are far more valuable than apps and fancy gadgets!
Awww thats awesome! Good to know!!! I can’t wait to see mine meet other children but she hasn’t for months now. 😔
Yeah they imply it’ll stop them learning independence - my bub is 14 months and wants to do everything herself and is hitting all milestones early so I’ll keep doing what I’m doing without a robot cot n apps that tell me what they think my baby needs. Craziness 😂

I've just found out some more tea about the George allegations from a friend of a friend who used to work at Jimmys 👀

So I'm having a catch-up video call with friends tonight and one of them knows the girls who used to work at Jimmy's because we used to go in there a lot. We start chatting about the bar, and if it's re-opening, and I say "I've heard some gossip about the owner" and my friend goes, "not actual Jimmy, the other one?" and I say "oh, have you heard about George too?" And she'd heard about him feeling up the staff from her mates that work there!!

Not only this, but she says that her friend who used to work there has been BLOCKED by Jimmy's Instagram for no reason, and a few of the other female staff have been blocked too! I can only assume they're trying to silence them in some way. The friend of a friend said it was a really toxic environment to be working in with the sexual harassment, drug-taking and I quote "everyone cheats on everyone in there" ☕🐸

I told her George's fiancee had just had a baby girl and she was was shocked but said "maybe it'll change his behaviour, he wouldn't want his daughter being treated the way he treated his staff"
Thats so creepy n gross. I used to live with a friend who managed bars full time for years n he bonked a different girl every bloody night. It got really embarrassing as he’d bring them to the flat and I could never remember their names... poor girls. It’s just the bar lifestyle ...
I can’t believe they’re blocking employees. So dark. God I don’t envy Megan if that’s true. It’ll be daunting when he goes back to work n she’s left with the bub n her mind racing about those allegations.

Last edited:

Lollipop07

Just wait until she can’t get her swollen feet into those ugly clodhoppers she wears on a daily basis 😂 I had squeeze my fat feet/ankles into trainers and couldn’t even fasten the laces 😩
Haha such real life!! Happens probably in most pregnancy's and princess megan isn’t immune even though she would like to pretend she is😂

Silky89

There were people speaking up on Twitter and apparently Georgie boy was getting his lawyers involved to silence them. Same thing they tried to do with Tattle when they got called out for drug use.

Anyway the tweets seemed to be swept under the rug and whenever people ask Megan about the allegations she blocks & deletes.
Dammit haha. Thanks for filling me in though!

I can’t think of an occasion where something doesn’t get swept under the rug regarding YouTubers, Instagrammers bad behaviour etc... v annoying.

In other news, I used to work with a guy who’s v close mates with George and him and his GF used to see them both quite a bit. Never asked them about it though, I like to hate watch from afar instead ;)

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
Ha, that's why I remembered it. Stuck out so much that somebody asked for evidence of all these people being bullied and evidence for those women speaking up against George.
I totally get anyone can come onto tattle and say any old shit but what proof do you expect apart from people speaking up 🤔
I guess you can make your own mind up as to wether people are being genuine on here but i have no doubts megans a right cow and george is a leech lol
Also they would probably be like OH they're just saying this about George cos they're haters and it's a trash thread or whatever. But there are so many threads on here and I've never seen accusations like this about an influencers bf on another thread.

I believe what people have said about George. He kinda gives off that vibe anyway.

Frankiedoodle

I have agreed with most things said on these pages but this I can't come on its a McDonald's we all love a mc donalds maybe she didn't want just a full on baby announcement , I like the way it was done people will complain however she announced also I like the name but that's because I have 2 baby names that people hate so I get it hahaha

mermaids456

wow toxic positivity, i love that! I like lucy williams, even though i can't afford any of her clothes and nowhere near as thin as her, it's hard to relate sometimes, but her vibe is cool