Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ceecee454

Chatty Member
I’m so glad this thread exists! I used to follow Megan and Faye up until a few months ago. I realised it was making me feel rubbish seeing their perfect lives on Instagram. The flaunting of wealth and privilege became too much and unfollowing them was the best thing I could have done. I really liked Megan when she lived in her flat but she’s completely changed and is not relatable. I’m so shocked about the coke allegations cos it seems so seedy, but that’s the life of an indie cindy I guess.

I’ve been trying to catch up on the three threads lol but could someone get me up to speed - did Megan ever address deleting Twitter?
to my
knowledge she’s never address any of it (deleting twitter, sexual assault disclosures made against george, her absolutely abhorrent behaviour towards Black lives matter movement) and that’s another problem
with her she won’t hold herself or allow
others to
hold her to account

Reactions: 6

Lechat

VIP Member
I think her living in baggy oversized hoodies and joggers hasn't really shown off the beauty of a pregnant figure. How stunning would she have looked in maternity clothes made to fit well all over rather than drowning herself in layers of clashing fabric.
I think you are absolutely spot on here. She doesn’t need to go body con or floral maxi but some proper fitting maternity basics would have been much more flattering than the gets up she’s been wearing

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Those sneak peeks of the new Saturday collection are so disappointing. It really is just becoming Megan Ellaby "merch". I had such high hopes for her brand when she first released the knitwear, but it's just morphing into something really childish and tacky.
I just thought this too when I saw her new tie dye hoodie. Her knitwear felt special and new, with more fun colours than I would see from brands priced similarly to hers. I have really liked her two knitwear drops, but the t-shirts and hoodies look so tacky. The green and pink top she released makes my eyes hurt, it looks like oozing pink sores on a green background 🤢

I really hope she sticks to more knitwear, I'd like to see her release some sweater vests or cardigans instead, or even hats and socks.

ejej123

Chatty Member
What’s with the handbag photo that’s clearly taken at a hospital/GP appointment? 🙄 obviously hope all is well but cmon

Thear

Unexpected! Name isn't my cup of tea, but she's their baby and it's not that bad actually! Definitely sounds like an influencer baby name. Also can't jump on about the McDonald's, when my baby was born we had a home cooked meal the first night then takeaway for at least a week after that because we were just so tired. The photo is more realistic and relatable than what she normally posts😂

ejej123

Chatty Member
See I would be really surprised if she’d have picked Daisy to begin with! I wouldn’t expect Megan to go for something so popular. Who knows? We will never know 😂

Lollipop07

I think a lot of woman naturally use ‘hypnobirthing’ anyway while giving birth without even knowing it. like when you are in labour/giving birth u need to trust your body and breathe and go with it it’s just human nature. I’ve never once used a course for it but somehow your head gets in a zone. I understand others may feel comfort doing a course. But it’s good to highlight you can do it by yourself if you just focus on breathing I don’t think you need to pay loads n loads for a hypnobirthing course.

Btw I’m not hating on anyone that does put time into doing hypnobirthing courses obv, but in Megan’s case I think again it’s just her being a control freak and jump on any bandwagon to try act superior

I’m also one of those annoying people who did hypnobirthing and had a ‘dreamy’ drug-free birth 🤦‍♂️😂 I hate telling people because it sounds like I’m bragging but if you knew me, you know I hate hospitals and I panic over the littlest thing so me and my fella were shocked by my calmness 😂 I’m 34 weeks with my second and I feel like I’m going to have the complete opposite experience!
Congrats! you’ll be awesome and I hope for the same again for you xxx

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Just playing devils advocate but I don’t think anyone is shaming anyone for having a c section for good reasons... they’re just presuming she’ll have one to make sure her lady bits are still nice for George... or that’s what I read from it.
i think anyone who’s been though childbirth knows there is no ‘best’ way to give birth. I personally wish I’d had a c section (my birth was difficult and I lost a lot of blood and had to be wheeled straight into emergency surgery - didn’t meet my baby for hours).
I think people are just being funny/cheeky and implying she does everything for George because she’s so infatuated with him.
Anyway zero judgement here I just personally didn’t get the feeling that the comments were made to be judgemental aboutthose who have c sections.
Exactly this. She won't it ruined down there for him. Plus birth can be scary! People used to die regularly in childbirth, the whole business can be very scary. But atm it's all about the G man.

Plus i wiish all people giving birth got time to discuss, and choose their birth method with a doctor, the same doctor who would stay assigned to them for the whole pregnancy. Most gynecologists would prefer it too.

I would be shocked if she didn't hire a few nannies tbh, she won't be able to keep tabs on george otherwise.

She keeps appearing on my recommendations page. I quite likw the brown skinny high neck, but no way will i be buying it!

ChatNoir

Is Dusty a common/normal name in the UK? Apart from D.Springfield the only other time i've seen it is when Adam Levine and Behati Prisloo named their daughter Dusty Rose. It sounds strange to me, like literally makes me think of dust hahaha

Lollipop07

First book of 2021 finished! Well done smegs!

first and last probs! Unless you’ve hired a nanny! 😂

BillieR

Chatty Member
The link to the copycat Megan isn't working 😭

Also Oklahoma in the northern quarter so similar decorations and have a website x

• Heart

mermaids456

I think this is the problem with Megan. She never ever ever is realistic. I think she wants her online persona to be just that ‘a persona’ not really her. Just someone that shares nice clothes and goes on about dreamy this dreamy that. Even birthing a baby oh dreamy dreamy dreamy all that pushing and blood and tears. Oh the dream. Come on give us some reality and realise that your followers follow you for real life content not ‘magazine crap’.

I know people in real life who go through life and either consciously or not making others feel down because they never let their guard down and pretend everything is great allllll the time when sometimes u just need a realistic chat. It must be a way certain people are. I had a quite a traumatic birth and was left a bit traumatised and one of my friends was due not long after me and while I was still having flash backs etc she was like guess what I’m having a home birth as I have been reading loads and it’s all about your mind and how you think positively etc and if you did that you wouldn’t have had the bad birth experience.... (Turns out she ended up getting taken in and everything out her control - like the way most births are) I’m just such a realist and some people just are so fake in order to deal with their insecurities. I feel like Megan is like this!!! Sometimes too positive is a bad thing coz it just makes others feel really crap and as if they aren’t good enough.

don’t even know if any of this makes sense but I hope it does haha!!
oh it does! sorry you had such a traumatic birth by the way xx

aimzalicious

VIP Member
In my post at the start of this thread I wondered how tf she's managed to gain followers when she's being so boring. She's gonna gain even more now, people will be interested in the pregnancy and by the time that's done there will be the wedding. No wonder she's been doing pretty much solely ads, gotta get in extra cash now a baby is on the way!

lol @HinchythetwattyGrinchy I was thinking the exact same about how Faye is in Megan's shadow yet again. Ughh if Faye gets pregnant, I can't stand the thought of her and Paddy having sex 🤢

• Haha

Burrito88

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll be honest about the birth as well? Or will it be another case of the “we want to keep certain things private” AKA “I’ll only post about things I can profit from”

She may surprise us! I can see it now:

(Imagine post-birth mirror selfie)

“ AD ⭐ Totally IN LOVE with my @ blahblahblah disposable maternity knickers! One of my all time FAVOURITE brands v excited to be rocking these bad boys✨
I’m calling it now, there’s no way she will have a vaginal birth. It will be an elective C section.

Mermaid456

I’m not even pregnant and disagree with the Breton stripes and bodycon comment 🧐 she shouldn’t consider it a failure that she had to buy maternity clothes. Just sounds a bit contradictory as she said she didn’t want to spend money on maternity clothes, but happy to spend on bigger sized clothes? 🤦
214303FF-925F-494D-A4CF-0252927FE60E.jpeg

• Haha