Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epicmature

Chatty Member
Ha, that's why I remembered it. Stuck out so much that somebody asked for evidence of all these people being bullied and evidence for those women speaking up against George.
I totally get anyone can come onto tattle and say any old shit but what proof do you expect apart from people speaking up 🤔
I guess you can make your own mind up as to wether people are being genuine on here but i have no doubts megans a right cow and george is a leech lol
Wow.....okay. I asked for evidence the same way people have been asking to see a photo of Cinzia being cheated on in her thread. I wasn’t accusing anyone of lying at all or implying that without evidence it wasnt true. Really sorry if it came across that way, feel a bit attacked now. Apologies to anyone I offended x

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Lollipop07

i personally think she should quit the influencing and properly make the effort with Saturday (i.e. no merch type styles, sort out the sizing) because it does have potential! but we all know she’s hanging on for this mummy influencing 🙄
Yeah I would agree if Saturday wasn’t just like merch. Which it is. I bought one of the blue jumpers A couple of years ago in a small I think it is and I’m a 8/10 and it’s so tight :/ And I’ve never worn it. So defo think something needs sorted with that brand for it to ever to be a thing.

I know, I wonder if you are right with the mummy influencing thing. I kinda feel like she will never show the baby? Again, wanting all the benefits of the ads and money but not actually putting anything out.

Lovely news for them. Perhaps this will put into perspective the size inclusivity of Saturday... after I had my baby a lot of her stuff didn’t fit me even after I sized up!

• Haha
Oh no bad move, if all of the Manchester places run for cover when actual Megan arrives, they’re going to want to do the same when a strange lookalike rocks up!
If you miss styling videos check out KarenBritChick, I am pretty sure I saw someone mention her before here. She’s great, doesn’t take herself too seriously like, ahem, some other bloggers out there and I honestly think Megan has ‘stole’ half her ideas and passed them as her own aesthetic. Things like the cowboy boots and dresses etc. Even some of her phrases ‘my jam’.
Haha! I'm now starting to feel a little obsessed seeing how creepy she is!

Oh thank you! I've only just started watching her videos after following her insta. I love her energy! and I think you might be right about a few influencers taking note from her. I can't help but notice the need to have little catchphrases like Nanna Faye on the "barnet" hype haha.

Would love any other recommendations if you've got any, thank you x

Emalabemela

I think a lot of woman naturally use ‘hypnobirthing’ anyway while giving birth without even knowing it. like when you are in labour/giving birth u need to trust your body and breathe and go with it it’s just human nature. I’ve never once used a course for it but somehow your head gets in a zone. I understand others may feel comfort doing a course. But it’s good to highlight you can do it by yourself if you just focus on breathing I don’t think you need to pay loads n loads for a hypnobirthing course.

Btw I’m not hating on anyone that does put time into doing hypnobirthing courses obv, but in Megan’s case I think again it’s just her being a control freak and jump on any bandwagon to try act superior

Congrats! you’ll be awesome and I hope for the same again for you xxx
I totally agree you don’t need a course at all and your body and instincts totally take over also midwives are amazing. I did NCT cause I just knew how clueless I was about babies and was told NCT was great for meeting people locally who would be going through the same stuff at the same time and the chat group you get is super useful from it.
I do feel for everyone doing it for the first time alone in the pandemic... I hope they’ve found online support cause that’s what half these things are for is just connecting with others n supporting each other.
I’m so intrigued to see how much Megan shares and if she sugar coats it all... the birth, the cluster feeding, mastitis, leaky boobs, sleep deprivation... 😂

HanB33

Really strange about Multibeam though. Pretty sure George was only playing bass in the band anyway, so not sure why his wife getting pregnant would mean a total collapse of the band. Couldn't they just find another bassist? Why have they deleted all their content? :unsure: I reckon something else must have gone down. I also notice that of the few people the band follows, one of them is Diana Vickers 😂
She's good friends with Georges sister in law to be if I remember correctly. Still, bet Megs isn't happy about that.

Musicality

I think it's so easy for people like faye to post 'fuck the tories' but fail to go into actual detail, i think it's valid point! I used to listen to nigel farage on LBC (note i DO NOT support him or the tories for that matter) but with the listeners you generally get a sense why people vote the way they do, and once you understand that it's how change can potentially happen - not sure why she blocked you? so OTT!
Exactly this!

The “rainbow babe” Instagram post - did I miss something? Is this a rainbow baby as in, she’s lost a baby/had a miscarriage previously?
I’ve never commented on any of her posts before, but I am sorta tempted to point this out to her. But then who’s to say she hasn’t miscarried in the past, she may well of done...

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Hi all, first time poster here. Excuse my English, it is not my first language!

i used to loooove Megan’s content. Her house, her fashion, all the energy she would put out. Now not so much, it happened in the same way you start realizing your close friend isn’t really who you think they were you know? And also, her style evolved a lot and is simply no longer a match with mine.
I normally don’t keep checking on influencers I get over with, but reading everything you guys have discovered made me really upset that I could have supported her in the past. It is how it is I guess, we learn everyday.
The reason why I’m writing is to know if you have any recommendation for youtubers who have a similar taste / style / house / vibes as Megan used to have 3-4 years ago ? I’m in lockdown again and desperate to find some people to discover, and be inspired by. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
Also, I truly believe that one of the (maybe not the main) reason why she stopped YouTube, is that it was making her accountable on her spending and the amount of clothes she would buy. With Instagram, she can buy a lot more (which seems to be the case if I may) without people telling her off. She is constantly wearing new stuff, gifted or not. Far far from the image of sustainability and "trying to do better"she was trying to put out on YouTube.
Sorry for the long post, I do have one last question. Anyone remember the brand of Xmas treee decorations they used to have ? The quite obnoxious ones, with glitter and all? I can’t remember exactly but I think it was a hot dog and other stuff ? Sorry for being vague, I tried looking it up but with most of the vlogs being deleted I couldn’t find it.
Thank you for your answers, and for taking the time to educate people on the lack of integrity some influencers have. Have a nice day!

Totally agree with you about the sustainability, I think she was being held accountable for loads of stuff on Youtube and she is too selfish to want to address it. Easier to just shut it all down and ignore it.

I think a lot of the decorations were sent to her from Paperchase- I know the type you mean. There was a burger one I think too!

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Did anyone notice her post about driving an hour to Jimmy’s (Liverpool) just for a roast dinner? Aren’t Manchester AND Liverpool in local lockdown? She bends the rules so much but still lectures people about masks. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think they are fully yet but BoJo is apparently going to shut the whole of the North down soon (good luck with that you pillock!) So that means Jimmy’s & the like will be closed. It’ll will be interesting to see if she breaks lockdown rules after that. I would hope not.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Did anyone notice her post about driving an hour to Jimmy’s (Liverpool) just for a roast dinner? Aren’t Manchester AND Liverpool in local lockdown? She bends the rules so much but still lectures people about masks. 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it was for work. *cough*

Reactions: 5

ejej123

Chatty Member
Sorry to be *that person*, but the snoo looks like it puts baby’s hips in an unnatural position? I could be wrong, but it doesn’t look quite right? 🤔

Reactions: 5