Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: Goldie lookin' chain, hashtag spon is Megan’s middle name 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Megan Ellaby #4 ONO ft Goldie Lookin' Chain, she's plumped George up so he can't run away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if they got the name after watching the hotel Cecil documentary on Netflix. Episode 2 mentions a woman named Goldie.

Reactions: 3
I think they got inspired by thelittlewornestore on Instagram that Meg follows. Plenty of Goldies on there - I didn’t realise it was so popular at the moment.

Reactions: 3
I think they got inspired by thelittlewornestore on Instagram that Meg follows. Plenty of Goldies on there - I didn’t realise it was so popular at the moment.
That’s exactly where I seen her liking the photos with the name Goldie on! I think it’s a very recent name that’s become very popular on insta so I think she may well of changed the name quick and last minute after seeing it on insta a lot lately

Reactions: 8
Although I’m not a fan of Megan’s anymore, it was a really gorgeous picture of her holding the baby in her hospital bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is a nice photo, I don't know why she didn't use that as the announcement rather than the trashy McDonalds one

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They’ve definitely already broken lockdown rules - on Faye’s story she shared a post of a cake for Goldie by thepalmsbakery , under which George’s mum (Louise Craig - I presume?) says it tasted delicious and the baker said ‘glad you all enjoyed it’ implying they have all had a gathering 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They've been flouting lockdown rules the past year, they weren't gonna stop now 🙄

Reactions: 10
First #AD is up guys... a gifted buggy from Buggaboo!!!
Makes me sick to think how loaded they are and how they definitely don’t need a free pram compared to families that have been struggling so much throughout this pandemic. I hate influencer culture 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
New thread suggestion: Goldie lookin' chain, hashtag spon is Megan’s middle name 😜
Oh my God I've just been catching up with the thread since she gave birth whilst watching this and thought I misheard them say Goldie because I was reading it so much hahaha

Reactions: 2
I can’t get the name Goldie as a dogs name out of my head now! It’s like when mothers call their son Rex 🤢
if she has another she can call is Rex.

"Yeah, these are my kids Goldie and Rex, and those are the dogs Peter and Nancy."

I see the plan to fatten George up us still underway with the maccy's trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh she is so sickeningly twee, it makes me want to vomit. Also her baby is just one big frigging PR product.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.