Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard of about 20 babies on my insta during lockdown that have been given the middle name "Rae"...why? 🤣

I still think she was gonna call her baby Daisy until she saw we cottoned on, then she's just thought....tit WHAT CAN I CALL HER??!?!?!...seen her nearest DrEaMy scented gold gel pen and thought...yep Goldie..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is the tackiest, cheapest baby announcement I’ve ever seen in my whole life

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That is the tackiest, cheapest baby announcement I’ve ever seen in my whole life
I agree. It's weird to me...the post should be all about your new lil human? I can't wrap my head around why she would centre her first baby pic around a greasy takeaway haha?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like the name, it’s actually become really popular though recently (if you follow baby insta shops that personalise things you’ll see Goldie is popping up A LOT now) but I think she’ll either claim she used the name and made it popular or she’ll hate how it’s about to be very popular and she won’t look so different soon with that name!

Reactions: 10
I've heard of about 20 babies on my insta during lockdown that have been given the middle name "Rae"...why? 🤣

I still think she was gonna call her baby Daisy until she saw we cottoned on, then she's just thought....tit WHAT CAN I CALL HER??!?!?!...seen her nearest DrEaMy scented gold gel pen and thought...yep Goldie..
Oh the influencer name game.. 🙄 it’s like a couple of years ago when influencer babies were all called grey/gray/Grayson shortened to gray...
Raes one of those filler names like Mae so the name almost becomes double barrelled.
I’m just so glad she didn’t name her my child’s name I kept thinking it’d happen just to annoy me. Phewwwww 😂

Reactions: 6
Glad the baby is safe and well! Looks as though they were perhaps trying to go for a more casual less instagrammy baby announcement it seems!

Reactions: 13
Unexpected! Name isn't my cup of tea, but she's their baby and it's not that bad actually! Definitely sounds like an influencer baby name. Also can't jump on about the McDonald's, when my baby was born we had a home cooked meal the first night then takeaway for at least a week after that because we were just so tired. The photo is more realistic and relatable than what she normally posts😂

Unexpected! Name isn't my cup of tea, but she's their baby and it's not that bad actually! Definitely sounds like an influencer baby name. Also can't jump on about the McDonald's, when my baby was born we had a home cooked meal the first night then takeaway for at least a week after that because we were just so tired. The photo is more realistic and relatable than what she normally posts😂
Oh for sure no shame at all on her not cooking! I would be on the take away too. Just weird to include in the photo like she wants to be like on nbd just had a baby and it just doesn't really land.

Reactions: 17
Hahahhahahaha putting McDonald’s in front of the baby pictures 😂😂😂

maybe she’s ‘goldie’ because of the McDonald’s Golden Arches 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, congratulations to them and welcome to the world Goldie Rae. I think the trying to be relatable baby announcement pic fell a bit flat but each to their own. She looks healthy and has a good head of hair haha. Fair play to them, I do hope that Megan becomes less consumeristic (?) now though and focusses on the things that truly matter and that George becomes less of a letch. We live in hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have agreed with most things said on these pages but this I can't come on its a McDonald's we all love a mc donalds maybe she didn't want just a full on baby announcement , I like the way it was done people will complain however she announced also I like the name but that's because I have 2 baby names that people hate so I get it hahaha

Reactions: 5

100% agree that the original name was Daisy. Why would it matter if strangers on the Internet predicted the name? My boy's name was super popular this year but we had a connection to the name... did we care? Nope. But then we're not FaMoUs edgy influencers who have a really weird hang up about being honest...

Reactions: 9
See I would be really surprised if she’d have picked Daisy to begin with! I wouldn’t expect Megan to go for something so popular. Who knows? We will never know 😂

Sorry but Megan would never have called her baby Daisy, it's way too popular/mainstream! I actually quite like Goldie, I think it's cute and a bit different.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.